Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: All jets games to the end of the 20/21 season

Oh ffs...

What's the record for oggie's in a season?

How is Yuel and AP still on the bench. Are we playing to draw ffs

Boogs is back baby!!!!!!

Far out. Do they ever talk about how much time they have or where the pressure is coming from?

Probably miller's best game this season, but still a classic millar moment everytime he's on the ball.

It was a better performance and effort. We are so far off the pace though.

Yuel! How did he miss?

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post

Yuel! How did he miss?
    Saw the headline before he hit it...

Are we still playing this season??
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post

Yuel! How did he miss?
    Bloke couldn't hit the side of a barn hence why he was getting dropped. The bloke has zero composure in those critical moments, His brain and feet are worlds apart and until he can sort that part of his game out he should not be anywhere near the A League.

You see that stuff in kick and giggle park football. As for Millar he chilli Mk11, No end product.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Bloke couldn't hit the side of a barn hence why he was getting dropped. The bloke has zero composure in those critical moments, His brain and feet are worlds apart and until he can sort that part of his game out he should not be anywhere near the A League.

You see that stuff in kick and giggle park football. As for Millar he chilli Mk11, No end product.
    Still offers way more then ROY atm besides pens
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

That was a good performance compared to our recent form. Love taking any points from FFA FC, especially with a salty arse penalty. Lol.

I still don't rate Millar, but he was probably the best out there for both sides.

O'Toole looked gone about 10 mins before his beautiful oggie, well Boogs can claim it but it was Connor's fault, and I was begging for him to be subbed. Maugaris must be honking in training lately to not get a game or even get off the bench. Some fresh legs out wide would have done more than taking Roy off at the time. Stametelopoulos probably would have won that game at the end too if given the nod. Should have taken off Prso and Hoffman for Stamy and Yuel and tried to get in behind them rather than trying to go through the middle with Abbas. Staying away from Wilkinson was our best way to score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Still offers way more then ROY atm besides pens
    Yuel offers more than Roy does he ?. FM what are you inhaling or swigg'n to come to that conclusion ?. The only thing in any danger when Yuel lines up for a shot is the car windscreens and Murrays bus A/C roof unit outside the venue.

Offers more than Roy, Yeh right. Tis a dead heat between him and Elvis for the most blessed to be getting paid to play football as opposed to the other way around like most kick and giggle park footballers.

As for Millar he had the best pass completion rate of any Sydney player
    Last edited by 380; 08-05-2021 at 08:54 PM.

Players like Roy and Boogs take a lot of pressure of their teammates but don't seem to get much credit for it from the fans.
    Yet if they make a single mistake people are jumping up and down calling for them to be replaced.

We area much better team when both of them are on the park.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Players like Roy and Boogs take a lot of pressure of their teammates but don't seem to get much credit for it from the fans.
    Yet if they make a single mistake people are jumping up and down calling for them to be replaced.

We area much better team when both of them are on the park.
    This.

At worst Roy forces a save from the keeper last night and at best he puts it away.

With Yuel at best the ball stays inside the ground at worst he hits the orange undercarriage of a Jetstar coming in to land at Willie town or hits some poor bastard in the back of the head whilst there riding around on the track at Go Karts Go.

This.

At worst Roy forces a save from the keeper last night and at best he puts it away.

With Yuel at best the ball stays inside the ground at worst he hits the orange undercarriage of a Jetstar coming in to land at Willie town or hits some poor bastard in the back of the head whilst there riding around on the track at Go Karts Go.
    Roy offers nothing unless the ball is on the plate for him atm and he cant stay onside. We cant afford to carry someone like that atm. Let him be an impact sub, As for Boogs he was immense has been sorely missed
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Roy offers nothing unless the ball is on the plate for him atm and he cant stay onside. We cant afford to carry someone like that atm. Let him be an impact sub, As for Boogs he was immense has been sorely missed
    Yep sure. The service he has been receiving this season has been plentiful for him right. So wasteful is Roy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you have missed the point where Roy has been operating in a team that lacks a seasoned 10 and you want to trash him because of that ?.

You should try having a read of some of Roy's quotes in a recent ( last couple of days ) Herald article regarding this very issue.

I don't mind doing the thinking for both of us Stanny but at some point i would to think you could also add some common sense to our exchanges, I am too old to be carrying both of us.

Boogs yes, Roy and Gus no
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

This.

I'd prefer neither at the moment. I think we need to look outside both of them
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The article i made reference to was about Roy going around again another season, Both parties were talking. He also hinted that the club required a " real " playmaker going forward. Even Roy's biggest haters can't deny that is something we have not had this season.

I am all happy to go with another 9 next season but at the end of the day if we don't address the real problem position of a genuine playmaker it don't matter which sucker we play up front they will be starved for opportunity just like Roy has.

The article i made reference to was about Roy going around again another season, Both parties were talking. He also hinted that the club required a " real " playmaker going forward. Even Roy's biggest haters can't deny that is something we have not had this season.

I am all happy to go with another 9 next season but at the end of the day if we don't address the real problem position of a genuine playmaker it don't matter which sucker we play up front they will be starved for opportunity just like Roy has.
    True. I think even bigger than a playmaker is an entirely new midfield - especially a dominant 6