Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 106

Thread: A League - Week nfi but who cares! The sCCum lost!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    That was brilliant. Cop that you gypo bastards!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,282
    Wow, never thought I’d get goosebumps watching 20k kiwis take their shirts off in winter.
    Good on them, deserve it.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    Beath playing his usual game of ridiculousness.

    No way does brattan deserve a yellow for that bump.

    No way does ninkovic get anywhere near kamau to stop him scoring. He lost him about 15 minutes before he shoots.

    I think they did get the Sydney goal overturn right. Grant takes out duke and the ball goes straight to bobo as a result.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,936
    Roar 3-0 up against M City.
    If it stays that way WSW's will need a miracle to make the finals.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    533
    Can we have lulz for Robbo?
    Poached players everywhere and still didn't make the finals.
    LOL

    Special LOL for Ziggy "I'm a winner" Gordon

  6. #26
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,483

  7. #27
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    Can we have lulz for Robbo?
    Poached players everywhere and still didn't make the finals.
    LOL

    Special LOL for Ziggy "I'm a winner" Gordon
    Thats what happens when you leave a club who's mentality is that of a loser, you go on to become a loser elsewhere
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  8. #28
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,715
    Well, the lockdown has thrown a spanner in the works for our cash against City this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Well, the lockdown has thrown a spanner in the works for our cash against City this weekend.
    Woagh woagh woagh.. Calm down there mate..
    Lets just bask in the afterglow of WSW eating sh!t before we get back to focusing on our own bucket..

  10. #30
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Woagh woagh woagh.. Calm down there mate..
    Lets just bask in the afterglow of WSW eating sh!t before we get back to focusing on our own bucket..
    I have simply chosen to not acknowledge their existence (except this once)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  11. #31
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I have simply chosen to not acknowledge their existence (except this once)
    City vs Jets has been officially postponed. (According to the Jets facey page)..

    Now, if you want a real laugh, go to the WSW facey page and read through it.
    Meltdowns in regards to sacking Robbo, sh!t players, poor recruitment, poor formations, bad substitutions.. etc

  12. #32
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    City vs Jets has been officially postponed. (According to the Jets facey page)..

    Now, if you want a real laugh, go to the WSW facey page and read through it.
    Meltdowns in regards to sacking Robbo, sh!t players, poor recruitment, poor formations, bad substitutions.. etc
    The guy is a good coach for somebody like the Jets where there is low expectations and low budgets. Hence why he did well at Vancouver too
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,282
    Will chuckle a lot when he gets the ass in a few months when they announce Deans as their head coach

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,936
    Victory up 4-1 at half time against Western United. The spoons as good as ours now.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    yep, western united on the contiki tour already.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,516
    https://www.a-league.com.au/video/we...hts-a-league-0

    5'20"
    Check out old mate in the middle - arms akimbo in a Socceroo shirt.
    Wonder how popular he is?
    "Well....it's a yella shirt, innit? "

    Timmins goal: nice Nix nullifier...for 5 minutes.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,282
    Coasties trying their hand at “who do you sing for”.

    Donovan scoring.

    Goodwin assisting.

    Been a good game so far.

  18. #38
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,176
    my feed died just after we scored, can only assume Mariers have pegged a few back by now

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,936
    2-0 Boz. Mauragis just scored

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,282
    Wow. Deans to get an extension at half time.

    Thurgate looks good with the cover of Johnny and Doherty.
    Good hassle from Marougas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •