Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 Newcastle Jets Men's Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    So is ingham down as an international??
    Born in Lismore according to Wikipedia, basically a Newy local!

Mario Balotelli is a free agent at the moment... he would score some goals

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Wonder if Ingham and Champness will be talking about what Joey will do next season. I'm totally ok if he wants to stay at Brisbane, it's not his fault we don't allow transfer fees between clubs and I understand why he didn't want to jump back into a sinking ship last season. But we are a much better prospect next year.

I'm sure whoever is picking the Kiwi national side wouldn't mind seeing Ingham and Champness playing on the same wing each week and forming a partnership.
    How much do you think clubs are willing to pay for tranfers, i will tell you for free, nothing, get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifts View Post
    Mario Balotelli is a free agent at the moment... he would score some goals
    Crazy eh, I just last week asked my young bloke where he was and and at what level and he said 3rd tier Italy but the club had been promoted.

Dead set would be a great signing, score goals in this overhyped league and bums on seats not just at home but would also add to crowd numbers away.

I thought it was a no brainer, But then again Frodo and Stanny will tell you i don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Crazy eh, I just last week asked my young bloke where he was and and at what level and he said 3rd tier Italy but the club had been promoted.

Dead set would be a great signing, score goals in this overhyped league and bums on seats not just at home but would also add to crowd numbers away.

I thought it was a no brainer, But then again Frodo and Stanny will tell you i don't have one.
    I will? news to me
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Oi, I jus checked and there is no 380's in the spaghetti league

He would obviously kill it over here and would be entertaining to watch.

But, and I looked but couldn't find it, I swear I remember reading about him either investing heavily into a team or a company and the reason he dropped down to Serie B was to be able to play and still focus on that other thing. So, he went down to play for Monza and only played half a season because of "mystery injuries" and when they didn't get promoted they said they needed someone they could rely on.

I could be wrong with a heap of that, but I remember him definitely having some reason to want to stay in Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Papas could not manage Balotelli.

He would be an absolute waste of time and money.
    His attitude is terrible.
    Don’t need somebody like that.

Totally misread your post 380, I thought you were saying your son played in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    i'm completely okay with this, let Noah James be on the bench and given a chance if Duncan starts to slip up.

https://www.newcastlejetsfc.com.au/n...coaching-staff

New coaching staff has been signed on as well, I have no real opinion on the matter but im sure some of the more in the know on here can determine if these are good choices or not

i'm completely okay with this, let Noah James be on the bench and given a chance if Duncan starts to slip up.
    same, best of luck to him though.

https://www.newcastlejetsfc.com.au/n...coaching-staff

New coaching staff has been signed on as well, I have no real opinion on the matter but im sure some of the more in the know on here can determine if these are good choices or not
    wow, we have a "head of analysis and individual development coach"! Fancy. Bit of a worry he's come straight from victory though!

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    wow, we have a "head of analysis and individual development coach"! Fancy. Bit of a worry he's come straight from victory though!
    I’m blown away we are so proactive this far from the start of the season and another signing coming tomorrow.
    New voice in the joint will be a welcome addition

Apparerently Adelaide are on an uphill battle to keep Tomi Juric with A-League clubs also trying to get a hold of him, most likely Victory are the ones but wouldn't suprise me if we are one of them as well

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I’m blown away we are so proactive this far from the start of the season and another signing coming tomorrow.
    New voice in the joint will be a welcome addition
    Me too. But I'm also preparing myself for the announcement that the club is folding the day before the season starts.

We are rumoured to have signed Mohamed Al-Taay who is a young defender from WSW who won their Y-League player of the year last year

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Clearly the bloke has never worked with Kamsoba