Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Emile Heskey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    I thought heskey played against brisbane with all the long ball crap in the first half

His teammates took 20 mins to realise he wasn't there

pretty sure he played. he did score the winner!

BTW how good were Heskey's crazy eyes early on in the match. Anyone else catch that on the coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    BTW how good were Heskey's crazy eyes early on in the match. Anyone else catch that on the coverage?
    Hahahah yeah, arguing with the ref about a foul he got pulled up on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Hahahah yeah, arguing with the ref about a foul he got pulled up on?
    Yeah that was it.

If i was a ref I wouldnt be pulling him up for anything after that! ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Yeah that was it.

If i was a ref I wouldnt be pulling him up for anything after that! ha ha
    He has the best crazy-eyes, and also a pretty decent "clap-the-hands-after-missing-an-easy-header" move..

Emile will continue to give all he can for the club, but, in the last couple of years we have only had two players that can give him the type of service that he is needing and accustomed to, those being Jeffers and Bridges. Frannie is sadly gone but as I've said before Bridgey can be the difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Emile will continue to give all he can for the club, but, in the last couple of years we have only had two players that can give him the type of service that he is needing and accustomed to, those being Jeffers and Bridges. Frannie is sadly gone but as I've said before Bridgey can be the difference.
    Please enlighten us all as to what it is that Bridges would bring suddenly to the Jets that he hasn't in the last 2 years.

Pace?? Good Pass Completion Ratio?? Workrate?? Good Forward runs?? Regular and repeated quality inventitve play??

Bloke is an over rated hack who puts on one fancy move that leads to NOTHING and then gives the ball away 5 times.

Lets all tug off over a bloke who does a party trick that leads to NOTHING.

Bloke should consider himself lucky that some idiot in NEwy keeps employing him as a Pro Footballer cause not many other places would.

As for all the flogs who want him to be our coach. Spare me the BULLSHIT. What would make him a great coach because he use to play in the EPL?? Coz I can show you a hundred blokes who played EPL who are coaching hacks

Do you even believe the rubbish you come out with. He was injured for 1 year, ****wit won't give him a fair go this year, ffs.

You don't need to write that whole statement to make MFKS lose his shit. Just say bridges name and the poor fella has a heart attack! Oops sorry, theres that name again!
    ready for it? Here it comes.....
    Last edited by leftrightout; 22-01-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Me no speak the English

BS

Do you even believe the rubbish you come out with. He was injured for 1 year, ****wit won't give him a fair go this year, ffs.
    Mate, I'm a big fan of Bridges, but he doesn't have the legs for 90 minutes. Bring him on as a sub sure, but I don't think he has the legs to last 90 minutes. Also if Bridges was starting, where would Brown play? Or Riberio? Or Goodwin/ Virgilli? Mate, there's only 11 allowed on the field at any one time, 12 have to miss out.

Or would you prefer GvE have a rotation policy ala Australian Cricket team? But then you have people whinging about chopping and changing. Either way, doesn't seem like GvE can win
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Yep I do.

For a start Bridges come back last season it was the year before that he "RETIRED" that is where I am counting the 2 years. The Bulk of last season where he contributed SFA and the bulk of this season where he has contributed SFA

Can you enlighten me as to how it is that"****WIT" your words not mine (and I assume you are referring to our Manager in the Egg) hasn't given Bridges a fair go??

Selection is a merit based thing and enlighten me as to what it is that Bridges has been doing in training/ Games that has been ignored by the Manager?? By a fair go I assume you have some proof that Bridges has been victimised by GVE.

Basically all you are doing is speculating as to why he isn't picked.

Maybe the Egg sees what a lot of others do. Bridges is a one trick party piece pony who offers us little

hesk is one of the best things we have atm

What a load of rubbish member when you mention selection is merit based, how many times have players this season got a start week after week after playing like busted assholes inc Mitchell.

How many players have found themselves on the pine or out of the squad completely after the muppet came out said they went great. How the hell did Neville get a start in front of Hoole just this past weekend.

As for saying BRIDGES would not make it as a coach who the hell knows til given the opportunity, maybe not here or maybe even his experience would be helpful with developing talented youth.

As for a rotation policy, what planet were you on Thomas as this is exactly what was happening. The muppet didn't get branded the " tinker man " for no good reason. You could not watch an away game on Fox without Gary's selections and the amount of tinkering he was doing getting a mention.

As for the thread title i think Emile's ability with the ball at his feet is terribly underestimated, seems we just want to use him as some sort of ariel battering ram target man. The big fella is quite handy with the ball on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    As for a rotation policy, what planet were you on Thomas as this is exactly what was happening. The muppet didn't get branded the " tinker man " for no good reason. You could not watch an away game on Fox without Gary's selections and the amount of tinkering he was doing getting a mention.

As for the thread title i think Emile's ability with the ball at his feet is terribly underestimated, seems we just want to use him as some sort of ariel battering ram target man. The big fella is quite handy with the ball on the ground.
    Earth mate. We kept losing. I would much rather see him change the squad rather then keep the same players each week and lose each week. Expecting GvE to keep the same XI each week when players are injured and suspended is ludicrous.

Agree with your second point though :P
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post

+1,000

time to leave this thread when member for KFC is makin good points...i'm outta here
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    +1,000
    Just a thousand?