Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1426

Thread: Test Cricket aka real cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Yehhhhhh. We are looking like a bunch of spoiled brats right now.
    Last comment was in reference to Marnus being named the most weird and wacky and annoying player in the Aussie team. And chatting to The batters and just asking who their fave players were and stuff along those lines

Agree wade and Paine tend to get a lot closer to that line.
    Paine looking like a bit of a twat atm.
    Whats with the cryfest? Is this the millennial crybaby crew?

If you believe the "Australia are grubs" media then you offended kids have been indoctrinated in a bad way.

India were playing for time first and foremost. They sledge bitch, moan, cheat like all other test cricket teams. Do some research before 2000 when the world was still alive.

If you cant handle Aussies taking advantage where possible you and your rainbow mates should follow gardening where you cant become outraged. No im not talking about going as far as sandpaper.

Winning nicely? that is just lunacy. Their stats at the end will tell everyone how good they were not the offended media grubs looking to bash Australia at every incident.

What cryfest?
    Just saying it’s rubbish banter, and he looks like bit of a fool now.

And what did we take advantage of exactly?
    The stat that counts is that we drew the match. We couldn’t bowl them in a day and a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Whats with the cryfest? Is this the millennial crybaby crew?

If you believe the "Australia are grubs" media then you offended kids have been indoctrinated in a bad way.

India were playing for time first and foremost. They sledge bitch, moan, cheat like all other test cricket teams. Do some research before 2000 when the world was still alive.

If you cant handle Aussies taking advantage where possible you and your rainbow mates should follow gardening where you cant become outraged. No im not talking about going as far as sandpaper.

Winning nicely? that is just lunacy. Their stats at the end will tell everyone how good they were not the offended media grubs looking to bash Australia at every incident.
    You own one of those State of Origin cattle dog shirts dont you slugger.
    Im fine for you to list all the times the Aussies won because of sledging. Except they never won one single game of cricket due to sledging. And you know that.
    you think Shane Warne only spun it half as far if he kept his mouth shut?

And if we do it because everyone else does then you may as well line up to get yourself a caravan and join all your broke mates down the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Plague View Post
    Im fine for you to list all the times the Aussies won because of sledging. Except they never won one single game of cricket due to sledging. And you know that.

And if we do it because everyone else does then you may as well line up to get yourself a caravan and join all your broke mates down the coast.
    Nuh - you're too woke to be Plague.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Geez Warner is getting found out early, again.

Can Smith and Marnus just open for us since they seem to be doing that most of the time anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Plague View Post

Disgrace.

You are the ghost of offended crybaby leftards. Plague would never allow diarrhea like this.

Oh and Warner OUT
    Last edited by Jim; 16-01-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Oh and Warner OUT
    This is where we begin to heal.
    Bloke is a joke. He'll be harder to get out of the team than that overrated hack Steve Waugh.

Any reason why Warner hasn’t gotten out yet? It’s like over 6 and he’s still there

Throughly amuses me the differences between sports sometimes.
    Smith and lambuchagne (?) being peppered in the press for shaking their head and trudging angrily after being given out. Being called disrespectful and dismissing any future captaincy.

Contrast that to football where any decision is met by groups of players rushing up to the referees face to complain about a decision. I’d be curious if there’s a more dissenting playing group in world sport?

Well.....
    Tim Paine has stepped down due to controversial circumstances...
    Who will be captain now? Smiffee?
    Last edited by Bon; 19-11-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Cummins isn’t it??

50.1 overs - 147.
    That's a sh!t score in a 1 dayer too
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Man, there's some serious issues with technology this test.
    Wonder what's going on there.
    No world broadcast feed atm. Relying on Channel 7 cameras. Which are shonky. They've just stopped broadcasting now and are recapping everything after one ball from hazelwood.
    Along with no front foot camera. Ball tracking down. bit of a shambles really.

Cummins out - went out to dinner and sat too close to somebody else who got covid. 7 day isolation.

Smith back in the driver's seat!

Didn’t take them long.
    Cricket Australia showing excellent skills on espionage to plant somebody next to him like that.

Apparently Starc & Lyon were at the same restaurant at the same time but were at an outside table so only casual contacts. Imagine having 3 frontline bowlers caught up in this

Can't see Burns playing the next test.

A-League all postponed and now the test done nearly three days early. What to do?

Turned on hesgoal.com n BT Sport go back to showing a replay of 2010/11...the last time they won a series on Australian soil.
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 07-01-2022 at 03:52 PM.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022