Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Cricket aka real cricket

Banned
    Apparently we have taken a wicket today. Signs of improvement or just plain ???

so is this indian side actually any good, australia honking (probably) or is it the pitch doing it for them, because it is hein from what i saw on the news

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    so is this indian side actually any good, australia honking (probably) or is it the pitch doing it for them, because it is hein from what i saw on the news
    India are reasonable
    Australia are diabolical
    The pitch is doing a bit but nowhere near as much as the previous test

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    India are reasonable
    Australia are diabolical
    The pitch is doing a bit but nowhere near as much as the previous test
    This.

(Although Aussies must be bad if my man Harbajan is getting scalps).

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    This.

(Although Aussies must be bad if my man Harbajan is getting scalps).
    He got 2 in the first dig (Wade and Siddle) but Ashwin and Jadeja have looked more dangerous tbh.

That said, Warner and Hughes schoolboy errors for 2nd innings dismissals. Both bowled behind the pad sweeping.

Hughes v spin 4wickets 0 runs 39 balls faced.

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    He got 2 in the first dig (Wade and Siddle) but Ashwin and Jadeja have looked more dangerous tbh.

That said, Warner and Hughes schoolboy errors for 2nd innings dismissals. Both bowled behind the pad sweeping.

Hughes v spin 4wickets 0 runs 39 balls faced.
    Yeah I know, was just having a dig!!
    He's by far the 3rd best spinner in this squad yet he's about 100 times better than our best.

And Hughes. FMD.

Banned
    Aussies 6 for **** all. Who is coaching this mob Craig Deans???

Rubbish binny... We r disgraceful at present

wato hasnt an idea to improve so its off home for you

A dog ate it..

Talkin to Dutchy Holland down the club the other day...said he's available and keen
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Talkin to Dutchy Holland down the club the other day...said he's available and keen
    Surprised Mo Matthews hasn't had his mug on TV saying exactly the same thing...

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/06/24...arthur-sacked/

why don't we just forfeit that matches. will be less painful than the shit we are going to have to sit through for the next 3 months.

Banned
    Best thing they have done in a long while. Something is rotten to the core in this team. Ever since he has been there the downhill spiral has gathered speed. Sure we were gonna have it but the whole process should have been managed better than it has. I still don't see where our test batsmen in 5 years are coming from when blokes with technique like Khwalja are constantly overlooked for hacks like Hughes and Warner

Hell we ain't what we once were when we had Warne McGrath Gilly Hayden and Punter firing away but we can easily still be on the top 3 nations in World cricket at this point in time. We ain't even close with the posers we have in the team. How the hell Glenn Maxwell ever got picked to play test cricket shows that the selectors and coach have NFI. The bloke is barely a 20-20 cricketer. Toss in the slog merchant in Warner and a bloke who is all eye in Hughes and you can see why we cant ****ing bat?? Couple that with our useless and disgraceful rotation policy and the lack of discipline from most of them it is a national ****ing disgrace what has become of this team.

Hell there are only 2 things that will make me happier than this team getting fixed up. Kales elevation to the HAL side and the firing of GVE Middleby and co from the Jets

I am a bit confused, with Australian crickets rotation policy does that mean Arthur will be back in charge after the ashes?

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    I am a bit confused, with Australian crickets rotation policy does that mean Arthur will be back in charge after the ashes?

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Best thing they have done in a long while. Something is rotten to the core in this team. Ever since he has been there the downhill spiral has gathered speed. Sure we were gonna have it but the whole process should have been managed better than it has. I still don't see where our test batsmen in 5 years are coming from when blokes with technique like Khwalja are constantly overlooked for hacks like Hughes and Warner

Hell we ain't what we once were when we had Warne McGrath Gilly Hayden and Punter firing away but we can easily still be on the top 3 nations in World cricket at this point in time. We ain't even close with the posers we have in the team. How the hell Glenn Maxwell ever got picked to play test cricket shows that the selectors and coach have NFI. The bloke is barely a 20-20 cricketer. Toss in the slog merchant in Warner and a bloke who is all eye in Hughes and you can see why we cant ****ing bat?? Couple that with our useless and disgraceful rotation policy and the lack of discipline from most of them it is a national ****ing disgrace what has become of this team.

Hell there are only 2 things that will make me happier than this team getting fixed up. Kales elevation to the HAL side and the firing of GVE Middleby and co from the Jets
    Not being a cricket follower, just what I read in the papers and see on the news, it looks to me that there is more to it than the former coach. Cricket has been a basket case for some time. The rotation policy was there before the sacked coach. If indeed the rotation policy is bad. Who knows what the real problem is?
    Having said that win the ashes and all will be forgotten. But the problem remains.

What ever happened to Marcus North posting on here ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    Who knows what the real problem is? .
    I do.
    It's Pat Howard.
    Boof Lehman will stand for nowt of his shit.
    More 'sackings/resignations' to come.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    What ever happened to Marcus North posting on here ?
    I think he is trapped in the old Foz.
    Never knew when to just give it away did old Marcus.