Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paramount +

How bloody shit, Paramount are offering an special offer for the whole year for $5.99for the year.

Sounds like a stuff up from what I've been looking at (some random ozbargain site). Think it's been shut down already.

Its still being offered now. Family friend downloaded today.

FFA Cup starts on 10Play tonight.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Does anybody know if you will be able to watch through the My Football App? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Does anybody know if you will be able to watch through the My Football App? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
    On fox and Kayo all of the A-league content including replays has been removed.
    Myfootball App has a few dead links to aleague content but the fact that it still mentions Aleague and links to the aleague site suggests it's not dead and buried like fox/kayo.

I got an interesting reply from paramount+ today. This is a direct quote to a question about being able to watch all games at any time:

"Unfortunately, we are unsure if we would be able to have the games on demand. We will have the information in October.

Read into that whatever you like. I'd take it with a massive grain of salt as they probably want a big announcement with all the features but ffs imagine if you only have a short window to watch A-league games.

I was excited for paramount+ but I'm becoming quite sceptical...

If it's not on demand then they have failed massively and the A-league have also ****ed up. Hopefully not true
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

every AFC qualifier from this round of qualifiers up now. both full matches and 10ish minutes of highlights/mini-matches. matilda's matches also up there.

They've got the FA Cup - that is a win.

https://10play.com.au/football/artic...tpa211019cawru

Also their commentary team has been announced - looks like Tara has moved across too (though there is no Rudes and I thought he had signed on).

246639161_175148364781616_9045270158550689437_n.jpg

The other problem I can see is Simon Hill is the only main caller in that lot.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 21-10-2021 at 09:31 AM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS