Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 FFA Cup | Qualifier | Western United v Newcastle Jets

Pena looks pretty good

How the **** do we watch this? If I wasn't here to watch it live do I just miss out?

Christ I thought getting away from foxsports might be good but Jesus Christ why is it so hard to find a reply of the game?

How much did we lose by? Who ****ing knows I can't even find where to watch the game

**** paramount. **** this

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    How the **** do we watch this?
    You just click on this link, Maito. It's on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/Twn2IxJOryc

Promising signs from last night's performance despite the loss - we were punished for two poor errors.

Interested in thoughts on the first goal conceded - is that down to Hoff not clearing and throwing Duncan off, Duncan not being stronger and coming out to claim or a bit of both? For me, I thought Hoff's failure to clear it, which wrong-footed Duncan, was the issue behind the goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Hoffman was the problem!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Promising signs from last night's performance despite the loss - we were punished for two poor errors.

Interested in thoughts on the first goal conceded - is that down to Hoff not clearing and throwing Duncan off, Duncan not being stronger and coming out to claim or a bit of both? For me, I thought Hoff's failure to clear it, which wrong-footed Duncan, was the issue behind the goal
    I think they are both to blame for poor communication. In saying that i feel Hoffman clearing the ball would have been the absolute most safe option.

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    How the **** do we watch this? If I wasn't here to watch it live do I just miss out?

Christ I thought getting away from foxsports might be good but Jesus Christ why is it so hard to find a reply of the game?

How much did we lose by? Who ****ing knows I can't even find where to watch the game

**** paramount. **** this
    Googled FFA Cup. Clicked the link. “All matches available on Ten Play - click here”. Clicked there, had all the FFA Cup games that were on to choose from. Took me to a YouTube link that could be casted if needed.

Did reasonably well.
    Two errors, two goals. Can live with that. If we were being outplayed I’d think differently. But those two goals are directly from turnovers and mistakes.

Good strike from Penha. let’s hope he’s more consistent than dimi at getting it under the crossbar.

Quote Originally Posted by &1gest View Post
    Hoffman was the problem!!!!
    Hoffman has always been the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Did reasonably well.
    Two errors, two goals. Can live with that. If we were being outplayed I’d think differently. But those two goals are directly from turnovers and mistakes.

Good strike from Penha. let’s hope he’s more consistent than dimi at getting it under the crossbar.
    He's already 1 goal from a free kick ahead from Dimi
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Googled FFA Cup. Clicked the link. “All matches available on Ten Play - click here”. Clicked there, had all the FFA Cup games that were on to choose from. Took me to a YouTube link that could be casted if needed.
    I'll be honest, i don't think they made it easy. They had links on their own website that didn't work. And why couldn't it be put on paramount plus as well? That's where i expected to find it.

Who is doing lead commentary apart from Shim? Zappers isnt the answer. And what happened to Rudes who apparently signed up months ago?

as we didn't technically make it into the FFA cup for this year, does that mean we'll go through the FFA cup comp undefeated?

Despite losing I'd honestly rather be us than Western United right now. We lost due to some goalkeeping errors and piss-weak officiating but otherwise were a much better team than they were and I'd be quite surprised if we don't end up higher then them.

I thought our internationals were okay too good. Penha looks the goods but does need to stop shooting from distance so often, I was impressed with Boumal in bits but he was also opposite Risdon who is one of the best fullbacks in the league so against most others I think he'll be much better. Savvas and Beka were kept quiet most of the time but still looked decent.

Midfield looked alright, don't quite think Grozos and Thurgate gelled super well so I'm curious to see how the Spanish bloke looks and what he adds to the team.

The backline was quite mixed, Ingham was alright but not too spectacular, Hoff was shit and I'm confused where Murnane and Mauragis were and I liked the combination of Elsey and Jurman.

The only sub I really took much notice of was Silvera who is definitely gonna be dangerous coming off the bench and I'm curious to see how he goes. I also liked the sub of Eli Bablj for Grozos I believe, we needed to win so bringing on another striker is a good sign of how Papas looks at the game. He doesn't mess around and seems like he's always gonna be throwing everything he can into actually picking up the win and won't wanna settle for much less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Who is doing lead commentary apart from Shim? Zappers isnt the answer. And what happened to Rudes who apparently signed up months ago?
    They just announced Robbie Thomson. Some European commentator.

A YouTube link? Isn't everything meant to be on 10play and paramount+ now? I was searching on the 10play app and P+ and it was nowhere to be seen. It's still not on there now. I still can't find anywhere to watch it.

Similar to the Socceroos game the other night, if it miss the start of the game you can't watch it from the start. You watch it live or nothing.

I admit I could be missing something really obvious but there seems to be no way to watch FFA Cup games on demand. Hope the A-league isn't like this

i agree the set up is a bit strange.

This is their FFA page - https://10play.com.au/ffa-cup

This is their highlights page - https://10play.com.au/ffa-cup/articl...tpa210805qknps (which again is not very intuitive to find)

No probs and I turn 100 next year, young people are so stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    No probs and I turn 100 next year, young people are so stupid
    Yeah cool. Shoot me the link to the game on 10play when you get the chance

Cheers

I just turned 90.....

Install Kodi and both 10Play and Paramount addons on your TV ir phone. Much less ads and easier to find stuff without a the graphic fluff.