Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021/22 FFA Cup | Qualifier | Western United v Newcastle Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Yeah cool. Shoot me the link to the game on 10play when you get the chance

Cheers
    The FFA cup is shown on live TV channel so a replay wouldn't be live. As others have said it's available elsewhere. The A league should be on Paramount and hopefully have replays. Don't be so upset, ageist jokes are rife on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Don't be so upset, ageist jokes are rife on here.
    When Newcastle Rosebud won the National Cup the only way you could get a live score was to tune in to 2KO or 2HD and wait for the score update phoned through two or three times a half.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Watched a bit of the Magic game by searching ffa cup into google, going to the FFA Cup page, clicking a link from there that took me to a stream.

Remembered jets and Olympic were playing. Looked at free to air schedule, nothing, looked at paramount, nothing and looked at the 10play app, where I found all the live games under the “live TV” tab.
    Have since navigated back to watch replays by searching ffa in the 10play app.

By no means would I say it was in my face on various platforms, but it also wasn’t too hard to find.

Hopefully they make it more obvious for the A league. Maybe a tab like Stan Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    When Newcastle Rosebud won the National Cup the only way you could get a live score was to tune in to 2KO or 2HD and wait for the score update phoned through two or three times a half.
    2KO - you are 90!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Despite losing I'd honestly rather be us than Western United right now. We lost due to some goalkeeping errors and piss-weak officiating but otherwise were a much better team than they were and I'd be quite surprised if we don't end up higher then them.

I thought our internationals were okay too good. Penha looks the goods but does need to stop shooting from distance so often, I was impressed with Boumal in bits but he was also opposite Risdon who is one of the best fullbacks in the league so against most others I think he'll be much better. Savvas and Beka were kept quiet most of the time but still looked decent.

Midfield looked alright, don't quite think Grozos and Thurgate gelled super well so I'm curious to see how the Spanish bloke looks and what he adds to the team.

The backline was quite mixed, Ingham was alright but not too spectacular, Hoff was shit and I'm confused where Murnane and Mauragis were and I liked the combination of Elsey and Jurman.

The only sub I really took much notice of was Silvera who is definitely gonna be dangerous coming off the bench and I'm curious to see how he goes. I also liked the sub of Eli Bablj for Grozos I believe, we needed to win so bringing on another striker is a good sign of how Papas looks at the game. He doesn't mess around and seems like he's always gonna be throwing everything he can into actually picking up the win and won't wanna settle for much less.
    Surely Murnane and Mauragis aren't quite ready? No way Hoffman can be a left back in front of either of them.

Penha looks like a very good signing.
    He has some serious shot power on tap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Penha looks like a very good signing.
    He has some serious shot power on tap.
    Won't be long before Carl calls on Lederer to get him down to Blacktown.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Won't be long before Carl calls on Lederer to get him down to Blacktown.
    Agreed.