Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Jaffas 2 Magic 1
    Edgeworth 4 Azzurri 2
    Maitland 5 Adamstown 3
    The premiership is Jaffas to lose from here after beating Magic,I think the only thing that might stop them is their schedule.
    Judging by their performance last night their midfield as well. very little forward passing or energy, they were on the back foot all night. Jaffas didn't deserve 3 points last night.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Who will get on this weekend

Does anybody on this forum know what the outcome of the steering committee meeting last night was in terms of the U18 & youth competitions moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by Mad with football View Post
    Does anybody on this forum know what the outcome of the steering committee meeting last night was in terms of the U18 & youth competitions moving forward
    https://bit.ly/3PccphH
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

CHUFC v Hamilton Olympic ON
    ZPL 3rd grade match has been called (was 10:45am KO)
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Weston 1 Magic 0 huge result

Were Magic resting players for their Australia Cup game?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    Were Magic resting players for their Australia Cup game?
    Full strength from what I watched on Bartv Captain

Jaffa’s have moved today’s games out to BelSwans.
    That’s a tick in the box for BelSwans getting promoted next year. A ground you can play on in wet weather.
    BelSwans going about business for promotion with all the changes, on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Two tone View Post
    That’s a tick in the box for BelSwans getting promoted next year. A ground you can play on in wet weather.
    BelSwans going about business for promotion with all the changes, on and off the field.
    Would prefer that next round of promotion is based on promotion and relegation with even number of teams. Subject to teams going up meeting criteria.

Valo 2 Jaffas 1.Valo scored last kick off the game, Cowburn free kick top corner on edge of box In injury time .Luke Virgili sent off prior to free kick.

Edgy 4 Lakes 1

I couldn't argue with any Club going up if they satisfy criteria and provide competitive teams. If it's all about facilities, put Dudley and Mayfield up.

BelSwans promoted to NPL next season? You are kidding aren’t ya? New Lambton will go next year and then it will be years and years before another goes up. BelSwans starting to tick a few boxes, but NPL? nowhere near

Quote Originally Posted by Spell Check View Post
    BelSwans promoted to NPL next season? You are kidding aren’t ya? New Lambton will go next year and then it will be years and years before another goes up. BelSwans starting to tick a few boxes, but NPL? nowhere near
    Are new Lambton coming up next season? Have heard strong whispers all year but nothing has been confirmed. They had confirmed cooks hill by this time last year hadn’t they?
    Also does relegation come in next year? A question no one seems to know

So does that mean jaffas drop to NL1, because they haven't been able to play at the council funded, maintained edden oval all year?

One of the tightest comps we've seen in many years. How's the top 4 going to finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    One of the tightest comps we've seen in many years. How's the top 4 going to finish?
    I believe it's top 5 , the same as last season. You are right about a type comp. Azzurri Maitland Magic and Jaffas all a chance of winning the premiership and then you also have Weston Olympic Edgeworth and Valentine all fighting out for semi final spots.
    We have a great month of football coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I believe it's top 5 , the same as last season. You are right about a type comp. Azzurri Maitland Magic and Jaffas all a chance of winning the premiership and then you also have Weston Olympic Edgeworth and Valentine all fighting out for semi final spots.
    We have a great month of football coming up
    Buzz around town Jets teams may be coming back

Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Buzz around town Jets teams may be coming back
    Exactly what this backward place would do. Knuckledragger town

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwest View Post
    Exactly what this backward place would do. Knuckledragger town
    NNSW would be pushing for this with Jets management due to all the fees they are missing out on.
    They wouldn't like NSW Football getting that money.

I feel sorry for the new NNSW TD, he is on a hiding to nothing until NNSW board get rid DE and PH