Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    What happened to the big rumour that McBreen reunites with Deans at Cooks Hill and the Jets Youth follow in droves? Set up nicely now.
    I would imagine that is a step down for McBreen. I think he has aspirations as a coach in the a-league and coaching at the NPL level would be detrimental to the progress of that goal in my opinion.

I think his next goal should be the assistant coach for an a-league team.

I certainly wouldn't take my opinions as sound career advice though LOL.

Oh come on Stan, the ref stuffed up, Papas sent off straight away avoids the running in.

Does the merry go round ever stop

If you're going to take a chance, they've got to stick with it. Lakes got Keelan Hamilton in and gave him 5 minutes and then changed their minds when they weren't winning the comp straight away. Who would want to go into a job like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Maitland are well aware of Grahame as he coached there before so your post doesn’t make sense, you seem to have something against him, did he not pick you or something
    Hi Forever red yes your a right I do
    Have an issue with GLaw and it as you work with him close ( as I have) he is an imposter and chaos follows him , & Maitland fc know that but they have appointed him so best of luck but I believe it will end in tears IMO

Quote Originally Posted by spamg172 View Post
    If you're going to take a chance, they've got to stick with it. Lakes got Keelan Hamilton in and gave him 5 minutes and then changed their minds when they weren't winning the comp straight away. Who would want to go into a job like that?
    And.....the fact that his credentials include buying a WPL comp, being run out of dodge at Edgey after the players revolted and setting up cones for W League. Some dudes can Coach, some get to hide behind a budget, some get used to being chewed up and spat out. Piggo isn't perfect but he has forgotten more about football than Hamilton. I hear lots of people say Law is hard to work with. I've found him to be respectful, and reasonable but he hasn't Coached me or mine. Does Tanch at Jaffas set up Sneddon to retire? The prodigal son returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad with football View Post
    If Tanj going to Jaffas - who is going to cookers ? These 1st grade coaches just go on a merry go round , time for clubs to take chances on different coaches
    with tancesvki and gomez as coaches at jaffas
    expect a mass exodus or walkout.
    perfect opportunity for lakes, olympic and edgy to pick up players

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    with tancesvki and gomez as coaches at jaffas
    expect a mass exodus or walkout.
    perfect opportunity for lakes, olympic and edgy to pick up players
    Gomez won’t be at Jaffas

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    Gomez won’t be at Jaffas
    that's the word

on another note, how do you sack Pricey, when wins premiers, and GF over 2 years. then to appoint Tancevski.
    teams to benefit from jaffas imploding, olympic, edgy,lakes and valo

that's the word

on another note, how do you sack Pricey, when wins premiers, and GF over 2 years. then to appoint Tancevski.
    Throw in Azzurri. Pascoe will be on the phone to some old favourites

that's the word

Gomez is now the Jets Boys Youth TD + 15's coach
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

that's the word

From what I heard, they were looking for a replacement weeks ago. Surprised they signed Tanch

This is what I have heard from 2 people linked to the club.

The players didn't enjoy the sessions. There was not a clear direction or plan on how to play tactically.

Players were blamed for poor results every time.

Albeit Maitland had a good side this year I think the Jaffas feel like they underachieved. I would agree. I am not saying they could have beat Maitland for the premiership. But with the squad Lambton had, they should have done better.

From what I have heard it was pretty toxic.

The grand final was lucky for the Jaffas.

Pappas should have been sent off. It's a stoke of good fortune he wasn't. But to have a Maitland player sent as the result of the Pappas send-off was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    From what I heard, they were looking for a replacement weeks ago. Surprised they signed Tanch

This is what I have heard from 2 people linked to the club.

The players didn't enjoy the sessions. There was not a clear direction or plan on how to play tactically.

Players were blamed for poor results every time.

Albeit Maitland had a good side this year I think the Jaffas feel like they underachieved. I would agree. I am not saying they could have beat Maitland for the premiership. But with the squad Lambton had, they should have done better.

From what I have heard it was pretty toxic.

The grand final was lucky for the Jaffas.

Pappas should have been sent off. It's a stoke of good fortune he wasn't. But to have a Maitland player sent as the result of the Pappas send-off was crazy.
    well jaffas have fkd this up then with there replacment, speaking to Cookers players, its worse!
    just what i have heard

well jaffas have fkd this up then with there replacment, speaking to Cookers players, its worse!
    just what i have heard
    Rumour has it Tanch will be head coach and face of the club and Gomez will run the sessions and provide the tactical advise.

Woopsy big afternoon. Some old allegiances realigning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Rumour has it Tanch will be head coach and face of the club and Gomez will run the sessions and provide the tactical advise.
    Not sure how he’s gonna do that as the jets TD

Your mail appears to be off the mark Stanley

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Your mail appears to be off the mark Stanley
    Gomes U15s Jets Coach, Jets Youth TD, and Jaffas First Grade Assistant/ Trainer and Senior Squad TD ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Gomes U15s Jets Coach, Jets Youth TD, and Jaffas First Grade Assistant/ Trainer and Senior Squad TD ...
    What has Gomez ever done for the game, never heard of him as a player, sacked as a Jets youth coach at least 3 times (now re appointed for the 4th time, don’t they ever learn), sacked from Magic, Maitland and Cooks Hill. Watch out Jaffas

just what i have heard
    You're right. Perhaps will do better morale.