Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 National Premier League thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    so to summarise your statement: I am rattled, due to the hard cutting truth that a team in a club I run, several seasons ago, in a grade probably 20 teams below the subject of this thread, misinterpreted the rule book (in the exact way fozphantom and many other have) and received a subsequent loss of points, admitting fault and accepting all blame, which you interpret as "cheating"

and this has nothing to do with any attitudes you have towards a club that were promoted over a club you are involved in and isn't you attempting to troll?

and you really think us admins and mods read every single post in every single thread?

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    Both Watson and Jake H are as bad as each other, neither are capable.
    Clearly showed again
    Cookers need to re recruite a new GK
    Young beazley could do the job

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    so to summarise your statement: I am rattled, due to the hard cutting truth that a team in a club I run, several seasons ago, in a grade probably 20 teams below the subject of this thread, misinterpreted the rule book (in the exact way fozphantom and many other have) and received a subsequent loss of points, admitting fault and accepting all blame, which you interpret as “cheating”?
    I think you finally got it

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    Young beazley could do the job
    Agree

Banned
    All away teams won with 1 to go. Anyone have a multi?

Valentine were terrific today my friends. They scored goals and had great support from a bloke in the crowd blowing his horn.

I thought Maitland smothered edgeworth, score could have been more, that ground looked difficult to play on, like a wet sponge

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I thought Maitland smothered edgeworth, score could have been more, that ground looked difficult to play on, like a wet sponge
    Edgie looked like they were just hanging on the whole game. Shadow of the team from the last few years though I thought young Curran looks pretty decent. Maitland too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    bump
    guess adamstowns keeper isnt getting in the team of the week eather. Jake the snake dropped a simple one for the 1st.
    1-4 Valo
    Isn't Adamstown's keeper called Tom? And yes, massive sitter for the 1st goal.

Massive spray by Luke Virgili towards Zane after the fulltime whistle. Definitely no love lost there and still a lot of bad blood from the ex Magic players that Zane moved on

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Massive spray by Luke Virgili towards Zane after the fulltime whistle. Definitely no love lost there and still a lot of bad blood from the ex Magic players that Zane moved on
    Were they also the older players similar to the ones that Maitland moved on as well?

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Were they also the older players similar to the ones that Maitland moved on as well?
    Think not much similar,Maitland have let go one or two senior players a year over the last few seasons and replaced them with younger players. Where Magic moved on all of their senior players in one go

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Edgeworth will have a long slog this season. Golden Age behind them?

Edgy had quite a few guys out aswell. No pat wheeler no Tyson Jackson Sam Maxwell no Dylan Holz to name 4 off the top of my head. They will be right.

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Cooks Hill 0 Weston 5

not a good day with Covid meaning the manager and a few out exposing our lack of depth

also, what bullshit is this about a 35s team in this thread? no one cheated, it was a misinterpretation of the rules, which points were deducted and life went on, it was several years ago
    Who were they missing? I don't know the players too well but looks like it was a similar xi to the Jaffas game no?

Maitland Vs Adamstown
    All 3 grades OFF

Weston V Edgy
    All 3 grades OFF
    Last edited by onlooker; 26-03-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Banned
    Anyone on?

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Maitland Vs Adamstown
    All 3 grades OFF

Weston V Edgy
    All 3 grades OFF
    These clubs are kidding themselves. Was their pitch wet or they had players out?
    NNSWF need to start inspecting pitches prior to postponements.

To be fair I think there was something like 60mm of rainfall in the last 24hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    These clubs are kidding themselves. Was their pitch wet or they had players out?
    NNSWF need to start inspecting pitches prior to postponements.
    Northern did inspect both pitches

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Northern did inspect both pitches
    we played at Evans Park yesterday, they have better drainage, better grass cover, did they get that much more rain than us???