Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 National Premier League thread

Heard New Lambton had a launch this week. Apparently Matt Simon was there? Not doing a talk but more a meet and greet with coaches and players.

Also heard Josh Evans potentially coming in.

Can anyone confirm this?

God the money must be rolling in there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    There is a bit of movement as there are more than a few NL youth players out trailing with other clubs for next year.So either they have been moved on or choosing to leave..
    bet they arent trialling with the bottom 6 clubs. Theyd be better off staying and fighting for 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Rumour has it Graham Law
    Can't be Graham Law, he has business opportunities which is why he has taken a step back from coaching and resigned from Azzurri and certainly not because he was sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    There is a bit of movement as there are more than a few NL youth players out trailing with other clubs for next year.So either they have been moved on or choosing to leave.They should never struggle for numbers and it will take a while to build.De-coupling in youth will suit NL so it is the perfect time to build a long term program to compete at that level.Senior grades will probably depend more on how much they want to spend and how much everyone else does so those grades can change season to season.NL will be fine.
    The amount of movement is the same, some have been moved on, others have decided to leave for one reason or another. But the numbers aren't huge

Quote Originally Posted by RJSteakHouse View Post
    Also heard Josh Evans potentially coming in.

Can anyone confirm this?

God the money must be rolling in there.
    Must be rolling in to fly the guy in weekly from the NT for games...

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Can't be Graham Law, he has business opportunities which is why he has taken a step back from coaching and resigned from Azzurri and certainly not because he was sacked.
    apparently john bennis or anthony richards are cookers options

I bet you believe in Santa Claus as well

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I bet you believe in Santa Claus as well
    Which part of my statement are you saying isn't true? That he won't be going to Cooks Hill? That he has stepped back from coaching? Or that he wasn't fired by Azzurri?

Which part of my statement are you saying isn't true? That he won't be going to Cooks Hill? That he has stepped back from coaching? Or that he wasn't fired by Azzurri?
    Everyone knows that Graham was sacked by Azzurri, i heard it from his own mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Everyone knows that Graham was sacked by Azzurri, i heard it from his own mouth
    I am well aware my previous post was riddled with sarcasm considering what was said in the paper and the insistence by 3 posters on here that he wasn't sacked.

Someone have some transfer news? Or we just going to keep discussing on whether or not Graham law got sacked.

Heard today New Lambton increasing players salaries by 500%. Got on good authority. Work with a guy who knows a family who are cousins with a dad of one of the under 14’s that don’t play anymore.

Life comes at those 3 fast

I also heard if from the neighbours in laws who live next to a former players wife’s best friend

Quote Originally Posted by RJSteakHouse View Post
    Heard today New Lambton increasing players salaries by 500%. Got on good authority. Work with a guy who knows a family who are cousins with a dad of one of the under 14’s that don’t play anymore.
    This has to win the best comment on here surely.
    Bhahahahahahahaha

Whether or not you "heard it from the horses mouth" - do you really think he wants it splashed all over the forums? Do I have to remind people about what can happen when discussing these topics?
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Mitchell Rooke joins Bentley Greens

Anyone read article yesterday about Zane taking on jets youth role?

Curious to know if this impacts his coaching gig at Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Anyone read article yesterday about Zane taking on jets youth role?

Curious to know if this impacts his coaching gig at Magic.
    Will only strengthen the club, direct link to Jets Youth and Magic First Grade for those players that the Jets is too much for them... have the staff to support Zane in the dual role.

Into the future Jets and Magic collaborating for B league, Jets to have the best youth set up in the country through the B League... exciting times for Magic Park.

Across both the boys and girls academy there are a number of coaches now with duel roles, with all academy training being in the mornings now and clubs still being afternoons there won’t be a clash training wise, Game day could be interesting for some but I’m sure they have things set up in club land well enough that they thought taking on the academy role wouldn’t hinder them.