Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    just keep trying to organise, not much we can do about it.

conversation about the weekends blanket call off, is powers called it all off, even though there were a couple of grounds that were playable supposedly?? it gives the option of calling the weekend out, draws for everyone in ZL
    Hopefully not. Surely they would be looking to play the full ZL round of fixtures from the weekend in one of the two washout weekends, and leave the previous reschedules for clubs to sort out midweek?

Quote Originally Posted by HAFC_ZL View Post
    Hopefully not. Surely they would be looking to play the full ZL round of fixtures from the weekend in one of the two washout weekends, and leave the previous reschedules for clubs to sort out midweek?
    well if thats the case, its now Monday, maybe someone should be on the front foot and divulge this sort of info.

We have already spoken about booking one of ours in for the 2nd weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    well if thats the case, its now Monday, maybe someone should be on the front foot and divulge this sort of info.

We have already spoken about booking one of ours in for the 2nd weekend.
    Completely agreed that some info would be unreal.

We enquired about using one of the weekends previously and were told it was out of the question.

Women’s State Cup is booked well in advance and has teams travelling decent distances to participate in the weekend. Lots of organisation goes into it, it deserves priority.
    No way. It should have been held in Sydney straight up.
    They 134 synth pitches if needed. Up here we have always struggled in catchup games even in low rain years.

NNSWF need to make Speers Point more readily available during the week though instead of prioritising teams training there. Couple of games a night on each field would sort a lot of issues.
    again no. We should have had 2 to 3 more all weather pitches by now. Would solve all problems

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    so you're suggesting the State Cup be held outside the state?

We (Suns) have a catch up scheduled for the season washout weekend with Mayfield.
    It's football, not s***er!!

They 134 synth pitches if needed. Up here we have always struggled in catchup games even in low rain years.

again no. We should have had 2 to 3 more all weather pitches by now. Would solve all problems
    State Cup is a NNSWF competition champion, ridiculous suggestion to play it in Sydney.

Would love more synthetic pitches up here, however seeing as the "2 or 3 more" that you mention don't exist, NNSWF could help out a bit by making their fields more readily available seeing as just about all competitions in the region are in a bit of a state.

A "State" cup NNSW or NSW can easily be held in Sydney.

What is it with insular Newy tards. 2 hrs down the road to see the supposed best in the world.

Wow you guys must whine when you cant park out the front.

Would love more synthetic pitches up here, however seeing as the "2 or 3 more" that you mention don't exist, NNSWF could help out a bit by making their fields more readily available seeing as just about all competitions in the region are in a bit of a state.
    Since they didnt exist it was stupid in the first place. horse-cart.

What is it with insular Newy tards. 2 hrs down the road to see the supposed best in the world.

There is so much wrong with this.

🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

There is so much wrong with this.
    Of course. Being narrow minded doesnt allow to take new opportunity. If you cant handle the 2hrs south there's always the big city of Tamworth but that wouldnt be "elite" enough.

BTW when does a minor part of a State get labeled a State cup?

The patronising in this game is hilarious.

Didn't know this was the state cup thread...

With more rain immenent, does anyone think they have a chance of getting on this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post

With more rain immenent, does anyone think they have a chance of getting on this weekend?
    Almost at the point where games just have to go on.
    How many make up games do teams have

How has Myers been holding up mate?

How has Myers been holding up mate?
    I went past just before to have a look at it. The majority is quite good, but there's a big section right through the guts, box to box that isn't great. If there was no more rain coming, you'd get on this weekend and it would probably be pretty chopped up. But if we get this 15-30mm they have predicted the next 48 hours it might be tough. I guess we will just see what comes and re-evalufate after that.

I went past just before to have a look at it. The majority is quite good, but there's a big section right through the guts, box to box that isn't great. If there was no more rain coming, you'd get on this weekend and it would probably be pretty chopped up. But if we get this 15-30mm they have predicted the next 48 hours it might be tough. I guess we will just see what comes and re-evalufate after that.
    Should Newcastle football be transferring these games to Speers Point or at least make an effort to get these games played? I understand there is costs, although they need to take control and explore all options to get football played..

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Should Newcastle football be transferring these games to Speers Point or at least make an effort to get these games played? I understand there is costs, although they need to take control and explore all options to get football played..
    I feel like NPL and then NL1 would be getting in there before us. There's 3 NPL games there tonight.

I think the hardest thing would be team have already paid for the use of the facility for training and it is used every night I’m pretty sure
    So would northern just refund and say we are playing catch ups all week or how would it work ? Because I’m sure magic train there so they are using their training slot to catch up tonight along with also edgeworth. Would be interesting to see what northern can honestly do.

With the state of Broadmeadow Magics pitch currently would be good to maybe see them go synthetic I don’t see any other club but them having the financial means to do it and actually having their own ground.

http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/char...t=Refresh+View

This latest shiz is with us until between 10pm-1am.
    I'm doing a ground inspection of Athfield late this arvo, hoping that maybe ZPL 1st can get on tomorrow night.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022