Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
    Cardiff v Mayfield cancelled. Cardiff first graders too sore from plying two games already this week no doubt.

Swansea have left an impression no doubt, I’m sure there are many other clubs that people would rather be relegated, mainly the ones paying players and ruining it for the underdogs.
    Which club are you referring to

Cardiff v Mayfield cancelled. Cardiff first graders too sore from plying two games already this week no doubt.

Swansea have left an impression no doubt, I’m sure there are many other clubs that people would rather be relegated, mainly the ones paying players and ruining it for the underdogs.
    Oh the irony…

The funniest part about this post is that numerous Swansea boys have had beers with me at the Greeny telling me that they themselves were being paid at Swansea. Either you actually have no idea or you just have no other ammunition to spray at other clubs.
    I’ve got nothing against clubs that want to pay players win bonuses or whatever else, but don’t throw shade at others and contradict yourself champion.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Never good to see any club get relegated. But to be fair Swansea have been rubbish all season in all grades. You reap what you sew though. Coaching appointments and player signings over last couple of years didn’t help.

Agree that it’s been a tough year for all clubs with weather and not the best leadership shown by the Federations. Reckon all clubs deserve to have an asterisk next to them for 2022. A positive though is that Swansea can take their asterisk for 2022 down a division next year - let’s hope they use it wisely. Good luck for 2023.

And this was responding to Mr Beatifuls post.
    Last edited by prawnhead; 08-09-2022 at 09:32 PM.

Who else is heading to the ground tonight to watch Azzuri’s first grade side battle it out for the final third grade semi spot?
    Anyone go out and watch care to tell us how it played out

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Anyone go out and watch care to tell us how it played out
    Played in the game. 2-0 win to the Cats.

Pretty even game with one goal from a keeper error and another from a counter when Azzurri were piling on the pressure. Both teams could have and probably should have scored more. A bit spicy at times but played in good spirits.

Just how I saw it but maybe spectators have a different view……

Thanks to Azzurri for getting a game on to finish off the year. It’s a long drive out there but a nice pitch to play on, perhaps an option instead of Hexham next year.

Quote Originally Posted by WWFC25 View Post

Pretty even game with one goal from a keeper error and another from a counter when Azzurri were piling on the pressure. Both teams could have and probably should have scored more. A bit spicy at times but played in good spirits.

Thanks to Azzurri for getting a game on to finish off the year. It’s a long drive out there but a nice pitch to play on, perhaps an option instead of Hexham next year.
    Ouch tough 2 days for Azzurri. Was it spicy once they realized they didn’t play enough first graders and had choked

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Ouch tough 2 days for Azzurri. Was it spicy once they realized they didn’t play enough first graders and had choked
    Payback is a bitch for stupid Facebook posts…

Where’s Azzurri? Not in finals

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

😂😂

So did Azzurri not make the finals in any grade?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    So did Azzurri not make the finals in any grade?
    Westlakes beat them 2-0 in thirds tonight so no finals or World Cup for the Italians this year

We at Cardiff actually wanted to play, it was Mayfield who didn't want to play last night, but we agreed as the game was nothing, we didn't play.

So you keep dribbling the shit, go the Panthers!
    Last edited by Jardelsimage; 09-09-2022 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    We at Cardiff actually wanted to play, it was Mayfield who didn't want to play last night, but we agreed as the game was nothing, we didn't play.

So you keep dribbling the shit, go the Panthers!
    I’d have been very surprised if Mayfield didn’t forfeit to be honest. The last few days have been mayhem.

How does Dudley hold up in the rain ?

What did they post on Facebook? Haha I can’t see it when i checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    How does Dudley hold up in the rain ?
    It gets muddy around the edges but overall probably one of if not the best pitches in zpl for handling rain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.beautiful View Post
    It gets muddy around the edges but overall probably one of if not the best pitches in zpl for handling rain
    More importantly then how does Meyer Park hold up? Someone said it was underwater last weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    More importantly then how does Meyer Park hold up? Someone said it was underwater last weekend?
    It's been in good condition all week. Last week was a crazy amount of rain in short period.

Rain is all over from early this arvo and then sunny all weekend. It will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by WWFC25 View Post

How i saw it from the Sidelines, bad error from Azzurri keeper put them behind the 8 ball early on, Azzurri had a stack of chances but failed to convert.

Few Westlakes players and supporters having a go at one of the Azzurri blokes who got cleaned up with an awful tackle accusing him of diving and ripping into him, turns out he has completely cooked his collarbone. Classy stuff.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Westlakes beat them 2-0 in thirds tonight so no finals or World Cup for the Italians this year
    😂😂😂

Apart from their ZL3 team who won the premiership in both Grades
    Jaliens gives me the horn