Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay2022 View Post
    Ok I’ve been trying to avoid this thread but obviously a few things need to be cleared up. Firstly Lofty is talking an absolute load of waffle he’s actually embarrassed himself with some of the comments he has come out with.

The main rule in question here is simple. If your first grade fixture is played BEFORE the reserve grade fixture you CAN’T start any player who was in the first grade starting lineup. The suns broke this rule by putting their first grade captain who STARTED in the first grade fixture into the reserve grade starting line up. Now remember it was a game the Suns needed to win to make the semi finals.

By illegally winning that game not only did you almost cost Warners bay a minor premiership you also had an unfair advantage at trying to grab a top 4 spot over the likes of Cooks Hill, Mayfield & Cardiff and that is why none of the clubs have come to your aid.

How about you try and retain a bit of integrity for your club lofty. Put your hand up admit you did the wrong thing and then we can all move on. Instead you’ve done the opposite and tried to make excuses that honestly are just making you look like a daft fool.

Ps congrats to Warners Bay reserve grade on wrapping up the minor premiership. Well deserved ����
    You are literally making up rules to suit. I pulled the rules on and they are in this thread.

Show me this rule you speak of?

Zero embarrassment on my end. I’m fully aware of the rules. Take the time to read them. Educate yourself.
    It's football, not s***er!!

I have read the rules and I know that if the first grade fixture is played FiRST than any one who started in that match CANNOT start in the reserve grade fixture at a later date. It’s so simple and you blew it and you have rightfully been docked 3 points. Stop playing the victim. Apologise for bringing the integrity of the competition into question and than we can all move on and enjoy the season.

I have read the rules and I know that if the first grade fixture is played FiRST than any one who started in that match CANNOT start in the reserve grade fixture at a later date. It’s so simple and you blew it and you have rightfully been docked 3 points. Stop playing the victim. Apologise for bringing a the integrity of the competition into question and than we can all move on and enjoy the season.
    You find this rule that you’re talking about and I’ll put my hand up.

I’ve posted the extraction of the rules. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

So basically you’re saying Newcastle Football have stripped you of 3 points for no reason?? Yet I’m the one who has no idea what he is talking about. Should both clubs have just put out their first grade squads that day? According to you that would have been ok 🤦🏻*♂️

Meanwhile back on the field Cookers v Azzurri
    3rds 3-1
    Res 2-3
    1sts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Excellent post to explain the situation at the Suns. If that’s the case I have no problem not your fault the game order. What is more disturbing is Warner’s Bay did the same thing but with fresh players so do they lose the 3 points from beating the Suns in the first round. Keyboard warriors go
    This might be unpopular but I’m just gonna come out and say it. In my opinion the Newcastle Suns are the dodgiest club in town.

It’s quite simple lads. I posted the rules in here, as long as you can read, you can’t get it wrong.

You keep bringing up this mysterious rule. I’ll be the first one to accept it if you can pop it in here. Until then, all you are doing is dribbling. Surely I’m not asking anything to difficult?

Our boys played today doubling up again between geades. We simply don’t have enough players to have fresh teams. What is the alternate option? Play with 7, 8, 9 players??

If Newcastle Football have docked you points you must have done something wrong. Accept it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    It’s quite simple lads. I posted the rules in here, as long as you can read, you can’t get it wrong.

You keep bringing up this mysterious rule. I’ll be the first one to accept it if you can pop it in here. Until then, all you are doing is dribbling. Surely I’m not asking anything to difficult?

Our boys played today doubling up again between geades. We simply don’t have enough players to have fresh teams. What is the alternate option? Play with 7, 8, 9 players??
    It’s unfortunate but if you can’t field a team you forfeit. As clubs like Westlakes have had to do this season.

You keep calling it a mysterious rule yet Warners Bay were aware of it and that is why they didn’t start any players who started the first grade fixture. And Newcastle football have correctly punished you for breaking it. So yes it DOES exist. The ignorance you are displaying is next level. All clubs have had availability problems this season. You are no different from anyone else in that regard.

How can you possibly think it’s fair that the players of Cooks Hill, Cardiff or Mayfield potentially miss out on a finals place because you’ve illegally won a game?

Shut up about it now on another note
    Any one need a Goalkeeper for next season I’m back hit me up if interested cheers guys

It’s unfortunate but if you can’t field a team you forfeit. As clubs like Westlakes have had to do this season.

You keep calling it a mysterious rule yet Warners Bay were aware of it and that is why they didn’t start any players who started the first grade fixture. And Newcastle football have correctly punished you for breaking it. So yes it DOES exist. The ignorance you are displaying is next level. All clubs have had availability problems this season. You are no different from anyone else in that regard.

How can you possibly think it’s fair that the players of Cooks Hill, Cardiff or Mayfield potentially miss out on a finals place because you’ve illegally won a game?
    Maybe clubs wouldn’t be so sceptical if Suns didn’t coincidentally drop their first grade captain to play a game which they needed to win to keep in touch with the semi final race. But thanks for the clarity Lofty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Warners Bay finishing their team song with “**** the Suns” just confirms the classless club that they are. Embarrassing to say the least.
    Hahahaha absolute losers.
    Ironic from the team who cheated and are so famous for being the victims

Let’s talk football. Swansea taking a point from Cardiff has finished off the tigers and the Swans cling to hope of survival.
    Dudley beating Warner’s bay pretty much seals a home final for them.
    Azzurri winning and Mayfield having a draw opens up 4th spot

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Could we have all done better earlier on getting games organized, YES
    Could the associations have done better, YES
    Could the councils do better, YES
    Could clubs try and fix there grounds so it doesn't happen again without a grant, NO, (Drainage is around 90K alone i think.)

Could we tweak the system that if a game is called out, there is always a ground swap option on that day. YES (this would also fix the call that a team had players out, injured, splendour etc, so didn't want to play the game, so we just called it off because it's wet)
    Should the associations give us a bit more flexability, F*#K YES

We moved into Evans last year, i cant count how many grant applications our treasurer has done, from the little 2-3K ones to 200k plus, add this to all the ones we have done over the years before, wish i had a dollar for everyone.
    Time consuming for generally no result.

All up folks, clubs do there best most times, so how about we stop carrying on and blaming others, start working together to either fix or make a system that works better than it does currently for next year.

cheers
    At any time over the years did Cardiff city look at going to the athletics ground at Macquarie Hills? Could have been a decent backup plus a home ground for some of their all age teams.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    At any time over the years did Cardiff city look at going to the athletics ground at Macquarie Hills? Could have been a decent backup plus a home ground for some of their all age teams.
    a very long time ago we looked at it, when we were still at No2

1: its not big enough
    2: has long jump inside it
    3: the athletics are extremely protective of there patch
    4: we already have 2 grounds, im sure that is enough, for the amount of teams we have

cardiff v swansea
    3rds 5-1
    res 3-2
    1st 1-1

Christ! Teams would be better of just putting a witches hat in the goal mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonKonjarski View Post
    Shut up about it now on another note
    Any one need a Goalkeeper for next season I’m back hit me up if interested cheers guys
    Christ! Teams would be better off putting a witches hat in the goal mouth.

Or a scarecrow

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Christ! Teams would be better off putting a witches hat in the goal mouth.
    He’s obviously just deflecting and taking a bit of heat off his old club. Couldn’t keep a clean sheet with a thousand prawn scoops.