Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone Premier League thread

4 - 3 Suns about 24 to go

4 - 3 to suns about 20 to go.

Suns down to 10 for handball on the line to stop a goal.

Mayfield miss pen

5 - 4 suns

Suns limp over the line with 10.

Mayfield miss a crucial pen after the red.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGUNS View Post
    5 - 4 suns

Gee I wish I hadn’t gone to watch Belswans beat Kahibah this game sounds wild.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGUNS View Post
    5 - 4 suns

How’d the other grades end up

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Gee I wish I hadn’t gone to watch Belswans beat Kahibah this game sounds wild.
    First half was all Suns with Mayfield having two or three chances. Mayfield had a keeper change as the starting keeper looked to have a shoulder injury.

Second half saw Mayfield bring it back to 2 - 1 with Suns scoring about a minute or two later to put them back up 3 - 1

Two more quick goals brought it back to 3 - 3.

Suns scored a shortly after making it 4 - 3.

Mayfield them put a cross in and the ball gets blocked on the line for handball with the ball still rolling into the net see a red card to the Suns centre back and a chance to equalise.

Mayfield blast wide to the right and then Suns go the field to score against the run of the play making it 5 - 3.

Mayfield score in about the 89th minute but unfortunately couldn't equalise in stoppage time.

Congrats to suns for making the final (I hope you guys have lost that megaphone during covid), I think the centre back for Suns getting carded was worth it as he looked like he wasn't gonna play the final limping quite badly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    How’d the other grades end up
    6 - 0 Dudley in 3rds

3 - 0 Bay in Res

The game had a bit of everything!!!
    Suns hit the bar at 3-1 and mayfield scored not even a minute later to make things very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    The game had a bit of everything!!!
    Suns hit the bar at 3-1 and mayfield scored not even a minute later to make things very interesting
    Just another standard ZPL game really. No in all seriousness it was very entertaining. Completely different to yesterdays semi final where both teams barely gave each other a sniff. This afternoons match defending was definitely considered optional. Three fantastic grand finals next weekend though. It should be a great day out at darling street.

Both sides left nothing out there. Absolute cracker of a game. Tough day for Mayfield having to stretch across three grades.

Really looking forward to next week. Four clubs being represented on the day.
    Suns v Dudley
    Warners Bay v Cardiff
    Dudley v Cardiff

Those three games deserve to be played in town at a venue accessible to most. Super glad the way things have panned out with that.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Both sides left nothing out there. Absolute cracker of a game. Tough day for Mayfield having to stretch across three grades.

Really looking forward to next week. Four clubs being represented on the day.
    Suns v Dudley
    Warners Bay v Cardiff
    Dudley v Cardiff

Those three games deserve to be played in town at a venue accessible to most. Super glad the way things have panned out with that.
    good luck my friend

I’d rather shit in my own hand than step foot inside mayfield. Up the Panthers, reserve grade is where it’s at anyway

Wow the mayfield curse continues for finals. Keep chipping away at it lads your time will come.

I predicted this grand final days in advance, let’s see if it plays out like i said it would. I’d comment on lower grades but the cardiff faithful seem to pepper me with insults if i predict they lose

Best of luck in finals to all involved

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.beautiful View Post
    Wow the mayfield curse continues for finals. Keep chipping away at it lads your time will come.

I predicted this grand final days in advance, let’s see if it plays out like i said it would. I’d comment on lower grades but the cardiff faithful seem to pepper me with insults if i predict they lose

Best of luck in finals to all involved
    congrats on picking the 1st grade GF teams in advance, it wasn't rocket science, 1 out of 3 games, well lucky I'm not punting on your picks again.
    geez your a bit touchy aren't you, if you think that's an insult you might need to toughen up a bit....

In the end, you can predict what you like, but when you pick a side to lose by 7, no matter what the excuse you give, i take that as an insult, obviously you don't know the comp real well or your just fishing...

happy picking, Mr Beautifulllllllllllll

Telling me to toughen…

Then crying about how I predicted that the team you support would lose 7-0 haha the irony..

Don’t bother replying either because It will fall on deaf ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.beautiful View Post
    Telling me to toughen…

Then crying about how I predicted that the team you support would lose 7-0 haha the irony..

Don’t bother replying either because It will fall on deaf ears!

just remember if you make a prediction and it's wrong that does give some the right to have a slight dig, that's why it's called the forum.

good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    just remember if you make a prediction and it's wrong that does give some the right to have a slight dig, that's why it's called the forum.

good bye.
    Judging by the update above he was close with 7-0 just the wrong semi

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    congrats on picking the 1st grade GF teams in advance, it wasn't rocket science, 1 out of 3 games, well lucky I'm not punting on your picks again.
    geez your a bit touchy aren't you, if you think that's an insult you might need to toughen up a bit....

In the end, you can predict what you like, but when you pick a side to lose by 7, no matter what the excuse you give, i take that as an insult, obviously you don't know the comp real well or your just fishing...

happy picking, Mr Beautifulllllllllllll
    I see Mr Dkhead getting cranky cause he cant tip lolol.

Shame on Cardiff Ressies for spoiling the party for Dudley having 3 teams at Darling Street

New forum rule… all score predictions that have cardiff involved must have cardiff winning or else prepare to be verbally assaulted.

Getting petty over a score prediction which i do for a bit of fun. Hate to think how you guys will carry on when you get dusted in ressies and 3rds this weekend.

Take note that none of the other teams i predicted to lose resorted to name calling because they see it as just a fun prediction. Believe it or not I don’t watch every game on camera and analyse squad lists in my spare time.