Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 545

Thread: 2022 Zone Premier League thread

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Azzuri good in firsts but lower grades are pedestrian
    Interesting considering their 3rds are running 2nd and led the unbeaten leaders 2-0 midway through 2nd half but I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Azzuri good in firsts but lower grades are pedestrian
    Interesting statement.

    I love our first grade more than anyone does, but our 3rds are our highest performing team in terms of ladder position.

    Ressies have been competitive in a lot of games but just not able to grind out results, which you need to be able to do if you are to be competing at the top end of the table. Whereas our firsts have managed to win games without hitting our straps yet. Thatís football I guess though.
    Last edited by HAFC_ZL; 25-06-2022 at 10:17 PM.

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by mge61 View Post
    Interesting considering their 3rds are running 2nd and led the unbeaten leaders 2-0 midway through 2nd half but I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder.
    Or was he at the Cardiff game to see the cream rise?

  4. #384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Or was he at the Cardiff game to see the cream rise?
    Risen to the middle tier of the cake.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  5. #385
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Azzuri good in firsts but lower grades are pedestrian
    Yet somehow their 3rds are running 2nd and were up 2-0 at one stage on Saturday?
    And both goals for Dudley had a huge bit of luck involved with the first goal being a clear handball missed by the Linesman and the 2nd goal was a rebound off the post that their striker literally fell on...

    The ground actually looked like it held up reasonably well from the stands. Might have been a different case playing on it though?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  6. #386
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,665
    Kotara v Cooks Hill
    Nesbitt Park

    3rd: Kotara 1 v Cooks Hill 2
    Res: Kotara 1 v Cooks Hill 0
    1st: Kotara 0 v Cooks Hill 2 (0-0)
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

  7. #387
    tnx retro

    4 sat games and only 1 club has posted scores

  8. #388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    649
    Cardiff v Suns
    First: 0-2
    Reserves: 2-1
    Thirds: 0-0
    It's football, not s***er!!

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Cardiff v Suns
    First: 0-2
    Reserves: 2-1
    Thirds: 0-0
    much appreciated Lofty but I was referring more to the official table site
    https://websites.mygameday.app/comp_...98799-0&pool=1
    think this link will work? just the mayfield scores in so far

  10. #390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    much appreciated Lofty but I was referring more to the official table site
    https://websites.mygameday.app/comp_...98799-0&pool=1
    think this link will work? just the mayfield scores in so far
    Oh yes, I noticed that also. Looks like all yesterdays games in now apart from Azzurri/Dudley.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    The ground actually looked like it held up reasonably well from the stands. Might have been a different case playing on it though?
    I can assure you that it was terrible to play on. A lot of grounds are like this at the moment though so can't complain too much.

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    251
    Another wet weekend of football incoming

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Another wet weekend of NON-football incoming
    fixed

  14. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    251
    Already enough rain to cancel next weekends games

  15. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Already enough rain to cancel next weekends games
    I reckon most clubs have now used up the 2 spare weekends already after this week Iím guessing

  16. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    649
    What are the chances of any games getting on this week?
    Swansea, Mayfield, Kotara, Cookers, Warners Bay..

    Feel like Kotara will have the best chance..
    It's football, not s***er!!

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    What are the chances of any games getting on this week?
    Swansea, Mayfield, Kotara, Cookers, Warners Bay..

    Feel like Kotara will have the best chance..
    Mate no one will be playing..

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    What are the chances of any games getting on this week?
    Swansea, Mayfield, Kotara, Cookers, Warners Bay..

    Feel like Kotara will have the best chance..
    Cooks Hill might if we've secretly been a water polo club this whole team. Otherwise it'll be boat races at the Commy.

  19. #399
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Cooks Hill might if we've secretly been a water polo club this whole team. Otherwise it'll be boat races at the Commy.
    Having seen them perform Boat Races before, i'd back anybody going up against Cookers in them...
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  20. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Cooks Hill might if we've secretly been a water polo club this whole team. Otherwise it'll be boat races at the Commy.
    So is this a invitation for the inaugural ZPL washout weekend Boat races at the Commy??
    The winner can host next washout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •