Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone League 3 thread

2022 Zone League 3 thread

Any keepers looking for a club to play for in ZL 2022, hit me up. 0410 189 333

Cardiff City Football Club:
    ZONE LEAGUE 3

We have an opening for a Reserve grade/assistant 1st grade coach for our ZL3 sides.
    If you aspire to to coach, this may be the opportunity for you!
    So if your interested either contact CCFC by

Phone: Andrew 0427 254 548
    email: cardiffcityfc2285@gmail.com

ZONE LEAGUE 3

We have an opening for a Reserve grade/assistant 1st grade coach for our ZL3 sides.
    If you aspire to to coach, this may be the opportunity for you!
    So if your interested either contact CCFC by

Phone: Andrew 0427 254 548

ZONE LEAGUE 3

CCFC's ZL3 side start training and trials at 6pm on Wednesday 9th of February, then every Monday/Wednesday following.
    Existing and new players welcome.
    So if your interested either contact CCFC by phone or email.
    Phone: Keiran 0434 272 350
    Andrew 0427 254 548
    or
    Last edited by Jardelsimage; 04-02-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Heard Croatia came crashing down to earth yesterday?

Strange, from following their socials this week, I got the impression they were supposed to be the best team in Newcastle after losing 4-3 to Azzurri’s Reserve Grade last week.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post

Strange, from following their socials this week, I got the impression they were supposed to be the best team in Newcastle after losing 4-3 to Azzurri’s Reserve Grade last week.
    Can’t blame them for riding the wave returning after 20 odd years out.

I remember Azzurri’s first trial after rejoining ZL football and we went down 4-3 to a Cardiff ZPL team that may have gone on to win the comp? Or at least did very well. We’d had Harry Maguire come to us straight from Maitland NPL and he killed it. We thought we were kings after the game. Ended up losing out to a very good Argenton side in the first season.

Croats will have plenty of teething pains in the future but good on them for returning. Understandable they are excited.

Strange, from following their socials this week, I got the impression they were supposed to be the best team in Newcastle after losing 4-3 to AzzurriÂ’s Reserve Grade last week.
    I think Croatia's main goal will be the league 3 title, trial games are just trials. So I think that needs to stay in perspective.

Medowie got pumped 15-0 in a trial yesterday, but I'm not going to put a line through them for a finals spot either. Different competition and with all trials you don't know who actually is playing especially with cricket still on ATM.

For mine it's hard to see anyone getting close to Croatia for the competition. If speculation is correct and Charlestown have moved up then Kurri will be their only genuine contenders. Kurri were good last year so they may have the squad to challenge them. Let's hope there is a challenge at the top in some capacity.

As for the rest, I have heard some good things about Azzurri. Bellbird have had a solid All Age A team for some time so they should be decent.

Morisset and Raymond Terrace previously have had solid higher Zone League squads so they obviously could be smokies and can't be discounted.

As for us at Cardiff City FC zone league 3, very early days. So far Croatia have had more trials then we have trained. A big turnover of players, so hopefully the new players can step up to be competitive.

As for the Argenton team that was mentioned, they were good especially with Ty Goldsmith up front. Shame that a few players left and the team fell over. Appears to be the trend these days....

Just checked out Croatia Facebook page, No mention of last weeends shoreline. Sore losers , if your going to talk up the games then provide the results.
    Looks like to get a run with them the mandate is plenty of Ink, Looks more like Correctional services FC.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Just checked out Croatia Facebook page, No mention of last weeends shoreline. Sore losers , if your going to talk up the games then provide the results.
    Looks like to get a run with them the mandate is plenty of Ink, Looks more like Correctional services FC.
    As much as I love seeing a cocky team lose. You can’t blame them for not wanting to post an 8-0 loss on Facebook

Anyone still looking for trials? 2 grades Saturday 19th. South Maitland ZL2. We have a ground booked but opponents fell through unfortunately. Message 0410 189 333

I hear Morrisett have pulled the pin, is this true

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Devils View Post
    Anyone still looking for trials? 2 grades Saturday 19th. South Maitland ZL2. We have a ground booked but opponents fell through unfortunately. Message 0410 189 333
    do you have an opponent yet?

Yes we do thank you

Noticed Hamo Azzurri now have ZL3 team.

Where are these players coming from? from the ZPL or AA?

Who will win the Ted Bullpit cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post

They are a few mates who had previously played together for the club 2018-2020, were at Lake Macquarie last year playing all age
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post

The bulk of the ZL3 First Grade outfit have played a big part in our ZPL over the years, however like Buddha said they played All-Age last year at Lake Macquarie with all their school mates.

They have assembled a very decent squad and will be extremely competitive.

I watched Croatia play yesterday. I haven't seen many ZL3 teams, but I was very impressed by them. They took a much stronger than previous years' Warners Bay all the way. I'm glad to hear Azzuri have a good side, as it would be a shame if the comp was so one-sided.

Sounds like a good comp forming. Will follow

Cardiff v Newcastle Croatia tomorrow washed out.