Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone League 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hajduk View Post
    Champ, when you know all the facts than comment, otherwise no need for your 10c worth.
    You know what a forum is right?

But seriously, can we get an update on the suspensions when they get handed down. I'll bring the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajduk View Post
    Compare squads. Have you watched azzurri play, they have just as good players as Newcastle Croatia, which could be playing higher level aswell, so no we don’t feel bad, if it was the like’s of any of the other team’s to win the comp than yes you have a valid point, we are just happy we could have our team playing again. Goodluck to Azzurri.
    I have and on paper they don’t have blokes dropping from NPL or the top ZPL clubs

Would be interesting to see both sides best 11 and what level and where they have played looks like 2 strong teams on comp results maybe they both need to be moved a few spots

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I have and on paper they don’t have blokes dropping from NPL or the top ZPL clubs
    Maybe you need to go to Specsavers.

Croatia V Bellbird this weekend is off
    Bellbird forfeiting both grades.

Azzurri v Kurri

1sts: 7-0 Azzurri
    Res: 7-0 Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Croatia V Bellbird this weekend is off
    Bellbird forfeiting both grades.
    3-0 wins for Croatia. Will you still have to pay win bonuses on that

With all due respect to Raymond Terrace as they host Hamilton this weekend and Bellbird forfeiting it looks as though Hamilton have secured the Premiership in both grades.

Congratulations to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    3-0 wins for Croatia. Will you still have to pay win bonuses on that
    Yeh mate just the standard $1k a game they all get. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Maybe you need to go to Specsavers.
    He’s 100% right and you know it. I’ve seen the azzurri zl3 first grade lineups they post and I played against those azzurri guys in ressies and thirds when we they were in zpl a couple years back. They haven’t got nearly the calibre of squad that Newcastle Croatia do.

Stop deflecting. You boys still had a good first season but it wasn’t your year this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    He’s 100% right and you know it. I’ve seen the azzurri zl3 first grade lineups they post and I played against those azzurri guys in ressies and thirds when we they were in zpl a couple years back. They haven’t got nearly the calibre of squad that Newcastle Croatia do.

Stop deflecting. You boys still had a good first season but it wasn’t your year this time around.
    Maybe you should check again. Anyway I’m more than happy with our first season back. Looking forward to the final series now.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post

Croatia have got a very good squad, But I think people are underestimating how good Azzurri's squad is as well.

I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong but the 2 guys in the middle of the park are former NPL first graders. You can also add a NL1 first grader or 2 to that mix. It's no fluke they are coming first

Banned
    maybe 2 teams going up next year?

Azzurri v Raymond Terrace

1sts: Azzurri 11-0
    Res: Terrace forfeit, Azzurri win.

Both wins confirm premiership for us in our 1st season.

Medowie vs Cardiff
    1st 2-4
    2nd 2-2
    I must say, Medowie are a much better side than what their position on the table would suggest, 2 great hard fought games today.

Congratulations to all involved with Hamilton, still one game for us and Newcastle to wrap up. However thanks to everyone for a thoroughly enjoyable season, although frustrating at times with the stop start aspect to it.

Extremely happy for us to get both grades in the finals
    See you in September.
    Last edited by Premy; 27-08-2022 at 08:59 PM.

Congratulations to Hamilton. Great to see an underdog take the title.

Croatia V Cardiff Last Night
    Firsts 8-2 Croatia
    Res 2-1 Croatia

Croatia 2-1 over Kurri off to the GF, absolute cringefest carry on from Croatia towards Kurri after the game embarrassing no need for it, seeing that can't say I'm surprised they had a brawl a few weeks earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Elland View Post
    Croatia 2-1 over Kurri off to the GF, absolute cringefest carry on from Croatia towards Kurri after the game embarrassing no need for it, seeing that can't say I'm surprised they had a brawl a few weeks earlier
    Use it as motivation for when you vs them in zl3 next year. Well played Kurri this season you guys should be proud

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Elland View Post
    What carry on ?