Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Women's Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by SAP SUPER COACH View Post
    KITZ - The fact that you feel you have a right to critisise others on a public forum based on second hand information and call people names proves who the idiot is.
    Enough said!
    Thanks for your contribution over the years being an administrator - continue to leave the coaching to others you clearly have no idea apart from what your told by others
    lol. I’ve seen enough first hand to know it’s not an isolated incident, including experience of JDL girls from said club throwing out elbows and fists during games. You’ve obviously missed the rest of the commentary here and trying to ignore the common thread.

KITZ - The fact that you feel you have a right to critisise others on a public forum based on second hand information and call people names proves who the idiot is.
    Enough said!
    Thanks for your contribution over the years being an administrator - continue to leave the coaching to others you clearly have no idea apart from what your told by others
    Had you left it alone amongst the sea of other people calling them out as well, likely everyone would have just moved on. But since you seem to think I hadn’t seen it myself I provided you an example. I’m sure during the season there will be some more collected for you. Have a great night!

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    100% agree regardless of what people think of the TD, (and lets be honest it only goes one of 2 ways) The development that happens at the club is second to none based on the players they are producing.
    100%. FACT. People on here talk about getting EJ players but why they going there? Why they not going to other clubs? One reason: Buds do it best in the region. I smell a lot of bullshit and sour grapes about players being rough and winners singing songs. Get real. You are moaning cos your kid ain’t winning. Buds are recruiting and producing the best females in the city and 1st grade results don’t mean shit. Believe the hype and stop bitching about how they bring it.

KITZ - sorry for not replying to your multiple poor attempts at justifying your stupidity till morning - I however prefer to only waste company time to reply to such nonsense.
    So now you are implying that 10 year old girls intentionally or are instructed to go out to throw fists and elbows during these fixtures - WoW!
    The sportsmanship in this competition is something that all the players should be proud of. Its the admin guys like yourself and the other sooks you clearly get together and whinge and cry with who are the problem.
    I am sorry that this club or individual has rejected you in the past but you should really let it go and move on and focus on something positive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Berlin Wall View Post
    100%. FACT. People on here talk about getting EJ players but why they going there? Why they not going to other clubs? One reason: Buds do it best in the region. I smell a lot of bullshit and sour grapes about players being rough and winners singing songs. Get real. You are moaning cos your kid ainÂ’t winning. Buds are recruiting and producing the best females in the city and 1st grade results donÂ’t mean shit. Believe the hype and stop bitching about how they bring it.
    1st grade results donÂ’t mean shit? WhatÂ’s the whole point of this league then? For parents to all believe that there little one is going to be the next jets super star? ItÂ’s not up to clubs to be feeders for the jets, if the jets were run well enough theyÂ’d have no problem with finding talent. WhatÂ’s wrong with wanting to develop players to create a strong senior club? ItÂ’s the aim of every other sport in Newcastle, what makes football so differentÂ…

Quote Originally Posted by The Berlin Wall View Post
    1st grade results don’t mean shit.
    Heard it all folks, though apparently U11s results do mean something

Kitz was it always the opposition fault, why not push some accountability back on your own club and coaches.

They press to high and we cant play out - why cant your team bypass that by playing over the top or coach them to play around the opposition press?

They throw elbows and fists during the game - why cant your club match the physicality of them? Why not ask your coach to speak to the officials while this is happening? Why not get the video footage and send it to Northern/refs?

But it is easier to sit on your pedestal, exonerate yourself and club from all criticism and play the victim. You do know the FFA curriculum is guide only and not final word on playing football (thank god).

The simple fact is Adamstown conduct themselves and play in a certain manner to which the feel is the correct way. Now you can either join the club or don't join that club based on the information and reputation of that club. If you do join don't whinge about how the club is run because you know what you are getting and you don't join that club enjoy the experience at the club you chose.

For someone that has been involved with football for so long and numerous positions I thought it would be that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCHEESE View Post
    Kitz was it always the opposition fault, why not push some accountability back on your own club and coaches.

They press to high and we cant play out - why cant your team bypass that by playing over the top or coach them to play around the opposition press?

They throw elbows and fists during the game - why cant your club match the physicality of them? Why not ask your coach to speak to the officials while this is happening? Why not get the video footage and send it to Northern/refs?
    None of that is the purpose of JDL....

KITZ - sorry for not replying to your multiple poor attempts at justifying your stupidity till morning - I however prefer to only waste company time to reply to such nonsense.
    So now you are implying that 10 year old girls intentionally or are instructed to go out to throw fists and elbows during these fixtures - WoW!
    The sportsmanship in this competition is something that all the players should be proud of. Its the admin guys like yourself and the other sooks you clearly get together and whinge and cry with who are the problem.
    I am sorry that this club or individual has rejected you in the past but you should really let it go and move on and focus on something positive.
    I have seen girls do it intentionally, and if the club doesn't address it then it is on them 100%, JDL is the age group to get those behaviours correct. Theres no sportsmanship there at all you are delusional if you think thats what sportsmanship is.

Not rejected at all, frankly happy to have never been there, 100% positive with where my daughter plays, has the best coach across all of the clubs including seniors and wouldn't change the girls she's with for the world, no cliques and no carry on behaviour. You keep enjoying whatever fantasy you have made up, I don't really care.

Kitz,

You come on this forum and talk down to everyone when you have such a little grasp on anything.

Firstly. The purpose of JDL is a provide a pathway, that's all. To give players a level playing field so the players play against similar aged players of a similar skill level. It doesn't address any on field football related business. So when you reply to my comment "none of that is JDL" I never claimed it to be and you are completely off topic.

What you are referring to is S.A.P which is still the FFA preferred method of learning between the ages of 9-12, which is learning the 4 core skills during the best learning age for players. The golden age of learning as they call it in the curriculum, in which I think they refer to in their vision being a proactive team with and without the ball (defending), winning the ball as high up the pitch as possible (opposition 18 yard box) to create goal scoring opportunities to score goals.

So once again if you don't like that club stay at Magic (guessing, if your not then sorry) and enjoy your football under the best coach (who can't breakdown a high press). But stop putting down other parents for letting their kids go there, accusing the players of thuggery and the coaches/TD of inciting violence and enjoy the lovely environment that your child plays in.

Bye for now KITZ.
    You seemed to care a fair bit, but now its clear to everyone you have no idea what you're talking about you now all of a sudden "really don't care" your words
    Stay off the keyboard for a while it might do you the world of good.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCHEESE View Post
    Kitz,

You come on this forum and talk down to everyone when you have such a little grasp on anything.

Firstly. The purpose of JDL is a provide a pathway, that's all. To give players a level playing field so the players play against similar aged players of a similar skill level. It doesn't address any on field football related business. So when you reply to my comment "none of that is JDL" I never claimed it to be and you are completely off topic.

What you are referring to is S.A.P which is still the FFA preferred method of learning between the ages of 9-12, which is learning the 4 core skills during the best learning age for players. The golden age of learning as they call it in the curriculum, in which I think they refer to in their vision being a proactive team with and without the ball (defending), winning the ball as high up the pitch as possible (opposition 18 yard box) to create goal scoring opportunities to score goals.

So once again if you don't like that club stay at Magic (guessing, if your not then sorry) and enjoy your football under the best coach (who can't breakdown a high press). But stop putting down other parents for letting their kids go there, accusing the players of thuggery and the coaches/TD of inciting violence and enjoy the lovely environment that your child plays in.
    SAP is JDL. **** me. lol. you guys are hilarious. why does northern assess the coaching? Why are they providing referees to enforce the first touch rules? because they still are looking for the skills to be addressed as per the FA pathway.

Here - because you are struggling so much I took this directly off the NNSW webpage - just for you.

" The (Premier Club SAP) JDL was introduced following a comprehensive review of the local Talented Player Pathway in 2017, which included consultation with clubs competing in the Premier Competitions and local Member Zones. "

"To provide potentially talented players with the best possible learning environment through a specific Skill Acquisition Program delivered by clubs competing in NNSWF’s Premier Competitions.
    JDL is non-competitive and focuses on individual skill development.
    JDL is for players within the Skill Acquisition Phase.
    The focus of the Skill Acquisition Phase of football development is to develop each individual player’s four (4) core skills:
    • 1v1;
    • Running with the ball;
    • First touch; and
    • Striking the ball
    Whilst games are an important element of player development, it is important that progress is not measured by results or team performance but rather the progress of each individual player.". *** edit to bold literally the most important part of the program.

https://northernnswfootball.com.au/w...WEB-FORMAT.pdf

If you are going to attempt to call me out for not knowing what I'm talking about at least get your facts straight first. I really hope you aren't a coach or in a football related role at that club. If you are a parent, then educate yourself.
    Last edited by KITZ; 06-04-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Shut up Ryan is a wanker the Magic coach is a wanker the rest of them are pretty good
    Who cares piss off with this nonsense

Tips for weekend
    Warners bay 3-1 Magic
    Olympic 4-1 New Lambton
    Azzuri 2-3 Maitland
    Middies 2-2 Adamstown

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post
    Shut up Ryan is a wanker the Magic coach is a wanker the rest of them are pretty good
    Thank god you're here. Moving on, welcome to another wash out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post

Tips for weekend
    Warners bay 3-1 Magic
    Olympic 4-1 New Lambton
    Azzuri 2-3 Maitland
    Middies 2-2 Adamstown
    Reverse the Azzurri / Maitland result and would expect Atown to beat Middies. We will see!
    I think the W-league players can play this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Thank god you're here. Moving on, welcome to another wash out?

So Maitland beats Charly 3-2 ( well tipped Wild Thang)
    But did anyone watch it? One Charly player in the early part of the first half had a good handful of shirt and actually looked more like a rugby league tackle, the ref and linesman both agreed it was a red card but couldn’t work out who to give it to. So after the ref walked around for a good minute or two trying to get a player to own up he then decides to run over to the Charly bench and send the coach off because he couldn’t pick a player. Has anyone seen this before should it not be possibly the captain ( who incidentally enough on replay was the offender) because how do Maitland not get a player advantage from that situation??

Olympic 16-1 winners …..wow

Good weekend of football so far with Adamstown and Middies playing currently

Ref was a joke for the Maitland charlie game
    Bay and magic played a great game last night was good to watch it on Bartv
    Maitland charlie was a good game and wow New Lambton need to hand the license over to a club that will actually treat the womens program better and not just as a cash grab from the rego and that not a good sight poor girls will start quitting after a couple more of those results

Quote Originally Posted by 2285 View Post
    Olympic 16-1 winners …..wow
    I spotted min of 4 normal res team players on for NL, 2 who played about a 1/2 in reserves.
    NL victims of Covid absences or just absences in general? I know they have GK injuries as well...