Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Women's Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    what girls get paid?
    $400 per game, no way
    clubs are mental, the quality is no better then watching all age friday night.
    wow, i hope the wbat, pay there men that sort of money
    But it’s ok for men’s NPL to get upwards of 1K a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post
    Why is this though ? We don’t do this for the men ?
    There is a player point system for the men. So why not introduce it for the women?

what girls get paid?
    $400 per game, no way
    clubs are mental, the quality is no better then watching all age friday night.
    wow, i hope the wbat, pay there men that sort of money
    Would much rather watch wbay vs Magic women again over and over then watch Adamstown lakes valo and those shit teams in NPL much better game of football some of the womens games way more enjoyable then the shit those bottom clubs dish out in the NPL

Would much rather watch wbay vs Magic women again over and over then watch Adamstown lakes valo and those shit teams in NPL much better game of football some of the womens games way more enjoyable then the shit those bottom clubs dish out in the NPL
    only enjoyable,
    doesn't your wife play at w/bay
    then that comment would be logical, if that wasn't the case.
    i guarantee if you had no martial connection, bellbird vs denman dingoes would be better
    your right, npl is pretty ordinary this year

only enjoyable,
    doesn't your wife play at w/bay
    then that comment would be logical, if that wasn't the case.
    i guarantee if you had no martial connection, bellbird vs denman dingoes would be better
    your right, npl is pretty ordinary this year
    My Daughter Plays at Wbay yes but my wife sadly can’t kick a ball and trust me Id prefer watch a good game of football then watch Denham that’s a stupid statement

Quote Originally Posted by JasonKonjarski View Post
    Further on this I don’t hide behind fake names like a little bitch I’m happy to talk to anyone about any topic and I’ll always give my honest opinion no bullshit here at all
    ‘I don’t hide behind fake names anymore’ is more realistic. Have known you’re the Wild Thang for a while now mate, keep the opinions flowing. Don’t change.

Further on this I don’t hide behind fake names like a little bitch I’m happy to talk to anyone about any topic and I’ll always give my honest opinion no bullshit here at all
    your wife is killing it at w/bay this year
    never said anything bad.
    my point was if she wasn't playing , would you even care about WPL, just like if your son played rugby league would you care about NPL.
    that's it, unfortunately it will take years for wpl to improve.

Valo are not shit. You are!

Haha is this your 3rd or 4th account now? Accounts with your real name only count if you stop posting on your others as well.

Only have the one none of you losers would post on here if you had to use your real names anyways bunch of bitches everyone use your real name and start sledging but your all to scared
    You definitely don’t lol. But I guess if you stop using your other ones, then that’s a positive thing.

What are all your names come on out with it don’t be scared guys and gals
    My name is daddy

What are all your names come on out with it don’t be scared guys and gals
    You have every right to be anonymous on here. I’m just saying be less easy to figure out, lol. There’s not that many AJ fans in newy but at least 2 anon accounts who
    A) seem to think everyone cares about your mrs wpl stats
    B) trash the club that sacked you after JDL level coaching at senior level
    C) talk about your former zpl team

All those accounts speak about the same three topics.

At this point in time your anon accounts are as easy to spot as the entire New Lambton board that’s on here 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jessepinkman View Post
    You have every right to be anonymous on here. I’m just saying be less easy to figure out, lol. There’s not that many AJ fans in newy but at least 2 anon accounts who
    A) seem to think everyone cares about your mrs wpl stats
    B) trash the club that sacked you after JDL level coaching at senior level
    C) talk about your former zpl team

All those accounts speak about the same three topics.

At this point in time your anon accounts are as easy to spot as the entire New Lambton board that’s on here 😂

Ok no need to bag players now,

What can we do to help football in this struggling town? How can we make it a premier comp and not a bush pub comp?

And the conversation was going so well - except for the slanderous dribble that sneaks in every now and then!!!

And once again it comes back around to New Lambton.

And once again - WRONG - I think last count 3 committee members on here !!!! Sorry to disappoint!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Ok no need to bag players now,

What can we do to help football in this struggling town? How can we make it a premier comp and not a bush pub comp?
    Who did I bag?

I just said those accounts posted some stats/comments that didn’t really matter/nobody else cared about etc. not saying any ones a good or bad player.

Drop an age group less age groups means more players to go around and means will be more quality to spread around then

Jason, not having a dig here but I'm struggling with your concept. less age groups means less numbers from my math. Think about it this way. its a numbers game. The boys have been at it in Newcastle for some 100 years so over time their player numbers have increased and they have a huge pool of junior players all the way to senior grades. Women's football in comparison is a much younger development. That's not to say its not good because they have benefited from the experience and knowledge gained from the men.

increasing the numbers at the younger age groups with development from good coaching filters upwards. it takes time but as a group we need to be looking at increasing number and age groups which eventually creates a great pool of talent.

I just think reducing age groups in NPLW would reduce numbers and potentially the quality of players in general over time. like i said you need the numbers at the lower age groups and give the to coaching they need to become quality players. they are already leaving because of to few player spaces.

like any investment it takes time but needs to be planned out. look at the young numbers and adjust the team numbers and age brackets as they develop through the age groups.

Regards

Lefting

I agree Lefting.
    Why not structure it like the Mens/Youth NPL 13-16/18,Res,1sts ? There’s a huge gap between current 17’s and seniors at the moment, why do the girls not get a chance to further develop physically and technically before making the move to Reserves and Firsts ?
    The only reason is ground availability I’d imagine. There’s just not enough room in Newcastle for the game to grow. Northern want the game to grow but seem to be happily continuing down the easy road as they have always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Leader View Post
    I agree Lefting.
    Why not structure it like the Mens/Youth NPL 13-16/18,Res,1sts ? There’s a huge gap between current 17’s and seniors at the moment, why do the girls not get a chance to further develop physically and technically before making the move to Reserves and Firsts ?
    The only reason is ground availability I’d imagine. There’s just not enough room in Newcastle for the game to grow. Northern want the game to grow but seem to be happily continuing down the easy road as they have always done.
    Spot on GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Leader View Post
    I agree Lefting.
    Definitely something to look at. The most important thing is to realise and knowledge its all a work in progress and that it will always be the case. The clubs really are the ones who need to drive the improvement. It is then up to Northern to implement the changes to advance the game.

Also agree that fields are a real issue and will continue to be in the future. Another synthetic complex would be very handy. The sports precinct at the hockey and knights stadium would be an ideal location. There are fields there from what i can recall not being utilised that could be developed to a synthetic field complex. could possibly put 3 pitches there. Food for thought.

Regards

Lefting

Quote Originally Posted by lefting-leftaroo View Post
    Definitely something to look at. The most important thing is to realise and knowledge its all a work in progress and that it will always be the case. The clubs really are the ones who need to drive the improvement. It is then up to Northern to implement the changes to advance the game.

Also agree that fields are a real issue and will continue to be in the future. Another synthetic complex would be very handy. The sports precinct at the hockey and knights stadium would be an ideal location. There are fields there from what i can recall not being utilised that could be developed to a synthetic field complex. could possibly put 3 pitches there. Food for thought.

Regards

Lefting

Are we concerned about the talent we are missing out on due to the hefty fees?
    We can’t produce a Marta when players from lower economic backgrounds can’t afford to play..

The pyramid is backwards in Australia, until that is fixed I believe there will always be minimal youth development and a small pool of talent to pick from as the ages go on..

Clubs can’t do it on there own