Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 318

Thread: 2022 Women's Premier League thread

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Ryan got a yellow for his efforts....
    He picks up more cards than his Centre backs 😂

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    If anyone goes into receivership we all know it will be WBAY
    Not while their miniroos players are paying a $70+ per head WNPL tax

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post
    Broadmeadow Magic 2-1 Adamstown Rosebuds
    Hamilton Olympic 1-4 Charlestown Azzuri
    Warners Bay 11-0 New Lambton
    Mid North Coast 0-4 Maitland Magpies
    Close, great to see New Lambton go better then your expectations by putting a couple in the back of the net.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Not to mention the JDL girls paying the most than any other club
    out of interest, do you know what they are paying?

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Highfields
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Leader View Post
    He picks up more cards than his Centre backs ��
    he does have plenty to say.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Not to mention the JDL girls paying the most than any other club
    Northern sitting on their hands with clubs not being honest about whatís included in rego costs?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Not to mention the JDL girls paying the most than any other club
    If other club's are charging less than $585 + clothing then yes, WBay are charging more than others for JDL.

  8. #48

    Tips Round 2

    Charlestown 2-2 Broadmeadow
    Adamstown 5-1 New Lambton
    Maitland 3-1 Olympic
    Warners Bay 6-0 Middies

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther View Post
    If other club's are charging less than $585 + clothing then yes, WBay are charging more than others for JDL.
    from the 2 clubs we have been at its been on par with the boys. If they are paying more than that it should be looked at by northern.

    Im not sure any club for girls is charging $500 though. lol. I've paid sub $1000 for one season as per the deal when the girls changed hands to join an NPL side, but that was clear that it was a one off and would be shocked to pay less than $1k for the year.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post
    Charlestown 2-2 Broadmeadow
    Adamstown 5-1 New Lambton
    Maitland 3-1 Olympic
    Warners Bay 6-0 Middies
    Gee another very good week of predictions, Magic winning was your only blemish.
    Looks very much like last year, top 4 will be decided between 6 teams.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull fighter View Post
    Gee another very good week of predictions, Magic winning was your only blemish.
    Looks very much like last year, top 4 will be decided between 6 teams.
    Thatís correct donít see NL or Middies doing much this season also Bold but Olympic wonít make finals this season apparently the girls were having verbals in change rooms after there loss against Maitland on the weekend trouble in paradise this early on in the season.
    Will be good to see when the w-league girls enter the competition in a few weeks time

  12. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    24
    Olympic will be banking on House to score more than they leak in defence. Thatís their best chance of finals.
    How long till we see the Aleague women back in the comp ?
    Seems that it will be a two horse comp Bay and Magic with Maitland and Charlestown a bit behind.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Leader View Post
    Olympic will be banking on House to score more than they leak in defence. Thatís their best chance of finals.
    How long till we see the Aleague women back in the comp ?
    Seems that it will be a two horse comp Bay and Magic with Maitland and Charlestown a bit behind.
    Perhaps missing the previous coach?? Old mate doesnít look to be going too well with them..

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Leader View Post
    Olympic will be banking on House to score more than they leak in defence. That’s their best chance of finals.
    How long till we see the Aleague women back in the comp ?
    Seems that it will be a two horse comp Bay and Magic with Maitland and Charlestown a bit behind.
    Charlestown have their two 1st grade goal keepers out at the moment, and it is making a difference.
    Magic keeper Al Logue is the best keeper in the comp by quite a bit
    Charlestown at full strength will be on par with Magic (not sure when that will happen however).
    Not sure anyone will get close to the full strength Warners Bay side.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Perhaps missing the previous coach?? Old mate doesnít look to be going too well with them..
    what would the old coach have done that this coach isnt doing?

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    what would the old coach have done that this coach isnt doing?
    Clearly lots looking at results 😂

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    636
    Hannah Brewer Joins Coelho at Mid Coast

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Clearly lots looking at results 😂
    have you watched all their games, seems a bit odd to be taking a shot after a couple of games.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    have you watched all their games, seems a bit odd to be taking a shot after a couple of games.
    Hit a nerve?

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Hit a nerve?
    Not really, you made a statement, I asked a question, thatís it ✌️

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •