Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: 2022 NPL Youth thread

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    I dont think there is a worse combination than Facebook and youth sport.
    Imagine if they could post all their slander and opinions “anonymously”.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Not right for Valentine to have a whinge about the young ref (who actually made the right call) when they disallowed their goal. Of course this is after the Valentine coached abused the ref a number of times during the game. Poor kid, someone needs to rein the coach in, it won't be the club they support him since it isn't the first time.
    As a parent of a young referee, some of the comments and abuse, I've personally heard, towards these young kids just out there doing their best is disgraceful. Its not only team officials but some parents are just as bad. I get that referees make mistakes but the abuse and comments are not warranted. Half the problem is the referee makes the correct decision and because players, coaches and spectators don't know the Laws of the Game they think the wrong decision has been made and that's when the abuse starts.

Imagine the outrage if the players copped some of the abuse the referees did.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Don't expect too much, have you seen the rubbish the club allows to be posted in the match reports in the past few weeks? Have a look at the one from last week.

It's embarrassing that the coach writes it in the first place, but to not have another adult with some sense proof read them before posting is ridiculous, talking about pulling down the pants of a minor, its gross, even if I get the context, pick some better words.
    Guess it shows how toxic the club is, the U16s coach has abused young refs in the past to the point of tears, abused opposition players and the club stands by him and so condone and support the behaviour.

Guess it shows how toxic the club is, the U16s coach has abused young refs in the past to the point of tears, abused opposition players and the club stands by him and so condone and support the behaviour.
    I wouldn’t blame the whole club for 1 poorly behaved coach. I don’t know a club that doesn’t have at least 1 touchline tool

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    I wouldn’t blame the whole club for 1 poorly behaved coach. I don’t know a club that doesn’t have at least 1 touchline tool
    If this adult sees fit to call out a young official publically for their errors, why not call him out. Who is he? What has he done in the game, did he actually ever play himself? Easy to be critical when your football experience extends to getting a piece a paper and watching ESPN. Too many false ego's in local football, those two tools at Broadmeadow are prime examples. The fact that the chubby loud one sees fit to criticise a young athletes performance has always amused me. Get them out of the game. Clubs have to be responsible for who they elect to represent them.

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    If this adult sees fit to call out a young official publically for their errors, why not call him out. Who is he? What has he done in the game, did he actually ever play himself? Easy to be critical when your football experience extends to getting a piece a paper and watching ESPN. Too many false ego's in local football, those two tools at Broadmeadow are prime examples. The fact that the chubby loud one sees fit to criticise a young athletes performance has always amused me. Get them out of the game. Clubs have to be responsible for who they elect to represent them.
    I don’t disagree with calling out the individual but if we are going in on the club then no club should be spared. I’m surprised the 2 at azzuri don’t come in for more stick, they are arguably the worst of the lot

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    Lakes fired a coach recently that acted like a porkchop on the sideline. Valentine not only stands by him but posts his story on the game on facebook.

Lakes fired a coach recently that acted like a porkchop on the sideline.
    If its the bloke I've been told then to be fair hes always been pretty loud right through the JDL days but I've never heard hes been out of line to the refs and opposition.There must be more to it.But if its not what the club wants then good on them for taking action.Another who was let go at a different club seems to be already back in the saddle for next year at a new club.Hopefully no one acts shocked if things kick off again.

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    BBscone, you seem to like slandering the Broadmeadow coaches a lot, you a secret admirer, you upset that your child wasn’t picked by them to coach your child at any stage from 13s to 16s.

The chubby one, you stated criticises young athletes for what. You said it now spit it out you know that’s stander of someone’s character, you have identified an particular individual on a coaching staff.

If you know the guy it’s the complete opposite you degenerate low life keyboard warrior.

People like to put those 2 coaches down who are successful at developing players, track record shows that over their time as coaches.

Ask the players and their parents who have been involved with them over the past 4 years what type of coaches those 2 are from Broadmeadow, easy to throw mud at them when your an opposition parent or your feed nonsense from others who don’t like them for whatever reason.

Challenging decisions isn’t abusing the referees last time I checked.
    When have they actually abused the refs. You tell me what coach hasn’t yelled out to a ref for a bad decision during a game. Every club coach has done it.
    I’m confused once again slandering individuals character.

From memory wasn’t there a rule on here about slandering people.
    Last edited by YerMate; 17-08-2022 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YerMate View Post
    *snip*

Yes there is, so why have you done it again.

Also always wondered if you were the loud chubby one, guess now we know.

Yes there is, so why have you done it again.

Also always wondered if you were the loud chubby one, guess now we know.

Its not me, but i know the individual being mentioned, its far from the truth, whats been written about the pair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YerMate View Post
    BBscone, you seem to like slandering the Broadmeadow coaches a lot, you a secret admirer, you upset that your child wasn’t picked by them to coach your child at any stage from 13s to 16s.

The chubby one, you stated criticises young athletes for what. You said it now spit it out you know that’s stander of someone’s character, you have identified an particular individual on a coaching staff.

If you know the guy it’s the complete opposite you degenerate low life keyboard warrior.

People like to put those 2 coaches down who are successful at developing players, track record shows that over their time as coaches.

Ask the players and their parents who have been involved with them over the past 4 years what type of coaches those 2 are from Broadmeadow, easy to throw mud at them when your an opposition parent or your feed nonsense from others who don’t like them for whatever reason.

Challenging decisions isn’t abusing the referees last time I checked.
    When have they actually abused the refs. You tell me what coach hasn’t yelled out to a ref for a bad decision during a game. Every club coach has done it.
    I’m confused once again slandering individuals character.

We now youre a Magic jerk who tries to protect these idiots. The other coach is no good. Development is a joke for those 2.

What BBscone said about the rotund porkchop is spot on. Reason why people hate that club.

Pity, cause there are other good coaches in other age groups.

Before this all ends up in the same place it always does how about we all just stop with the personal stuff.The discussion was about coaches who have actually been moved on.It seems this coach (or coaches) arent everyones cup of tea.But while ever the club keep them there and the parents keep their kids there it all just looks like deeply personal attacks on both the individuals and club mentioned.I know this for a fact is happening in NPL youth with certain coaches but while ever clubs keep appointing them then theres nothing much we can do.I hate the histrionics and carry on from coaches,crowds and players sometimes.But its up to NNSW to police it if its out of line.Until then just leave it alone because while you,me and others may not like it,its not our problem.Kudos to clubs that have so far removed certain coaches,hopefully they learn a lesson too its not easy to coach at that level.

Who said Facebook was the worst thing for youth football?

The ‘majority’ of comments on this forum are beyond a joke. It has really got to a new low level . I enjoy the views on the game, Nnsw decisions etc but The forum should be about exchanging views on the GAME , not criticising un-named individuals behind a keyboard -grew up or stay off the forum

Rotund pork chop that’s a good one, you oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad with football View Post
    The ‘majority’ of comments on this forum are beyond a joke. It has really got to a new low level . I enjoy the views on the game, Nnsw decisions etc but The forum should be about exchanging views on the GAME , not criticising un-named individuals behind a keyboard -grew up or stay off the forum
    It's not ok for people who have signed the code of conduct with NNSW to be making posts on Facebook about match officials or minors. No one is slandering people in that respect because the posts are made public and identify the club, coach, and even name minors in acts that are actually assault if they are carried out.

If we stick to talking about the behaviours that aren't appropriate without calling people names or backing the clubs then I don't see why anyone has to get their nose out of joint. I believe northern are beginning to fine clubs even in youth to oblivion to get what's been going on under control - especially directed towards referees. I hope that if nothing else this starts to make clubs look at getting the people around them under some sort of civilised control, because they do damage to the other people at those same clubs who are actually decent people, but they get overshadowed by those who consistently either lose their **** or just don't understand their responsibilities (both legal and ethically) for the minors under their care - this includes the referees.

It's not about who's club is better. Its about actually taking serious the fact that you have a WWCC to coach and have a responsibility for and to those minors in your care - that includes EVERY minor on the field during game day.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    once again you've shown you can't talk about youth football without becoming angry dads

thread closed - users will be banned when we get some time