Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
Get off the koolaide. I’m specifically talking about behaviour and if the standard was set then the players wouldn’t have even attempted to put on such an Performance to begin with, let alone the name calling etc after the game.

Let’s face it no one who was there cares about the rambling crap you added after; they represented the club and thats what they sold to everyone there at the time.

Also Angus thurgate was playing NPL up here at 15 I’m pretty sure. God it gets old all those tall poppies out there who think because they or their kid didn’t do something that no kid ever will.

**** me it gets boring hearing that same old crap.
no one who was there? Sorry, must be mistaken - Im not aware of any particular incident nor am I referring to one. The only name calling I have experienced was an NPL coach berating NL1 players, officials, and referees after they were beaten in a trial - on most occasions, but usually just the one club tbh.

To be fair there were also as many npl clubs/officials and players that were fine being beaten by a lower graded side.

As for any incident you're referring to above, I have no idea - I was responding to sapdad and just giving my experience that I have thought the standard of program at NL recently, and not too long ago at South Cardiff (Cant comment on now) rivalled the better NPL setups and were certainly better than the mid to lower NPL setups. Sorry it upset you so much to hear my lived experience.