Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NPL Youth thread

Quote Originally Posted by jim wallis View Post
    How did Olympic Magic JDL get onto Uni no2 last week? Private ground.
    Magic entered into a commercial agreement with the uni? Not sure what answer you’re after here, but it seems pretty obvious to me. Good on them to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by jim wallis View Post
    True. But it's all about Magic winning remember. They couldnt give a damn about the buds.
    Well it is a competition about winning games isn’t it? And who cares how they got games played in JDL. How obsessed is this bloke with Magic? Get a life champ.

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    Magic entered into a commercial agreement with the uni? Not sure what answer you’re after here, but it seems pretty obvious to me. Good on them to be fair.
    Every time I have approached them, the rule was no teams other than Uni. The sports union management must have changed....

Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post

Buds called off Sat games v Olympic in a hurry. lol.

Yes all grass games will be easily off. Azzurri at LCarr so wont play that
    Gee the Buds calling it off early looks silly now doesn’t it. Hat off to them for not wasting parents time when it was clear there was no Hope. How’d all the other clubs that kicked up a song and dance about it go getting on today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Gee the Buds calling it off early looks silly now doesn’t it. Hat off to them for not wasting parents time when it was clear there was no Hope. How’d all the other clubs that kicked up a song and dance about it go getting on today
    Captain obvious for this mug

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Looks like they’re playing in Taree

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Theres still a bit of confusion regarding this.Our club is under the impression that all games washed out (whether they are already catch ups from 1st round) will NOT be replayed.Ive been told otherwise by other parents though so who the hell knows.
    No they must be replayed, it was quite clear that it listed from round XX not from date XX.

If not the whole competition is a joke and we should all ask for our money back... The grounds are all single use grounds (apart from Valo) and there's literally no excuse those games in the first half of the season shouldn't all be played as the rest of the competition had the opportunity to. I get they think they are running out of time, but it's the highest level of the sport we have in the region. Its about time we as for a please explain as to how on earth its OK to implement a promotion relegation scheme when teams can't even get a fair amount of game time. Its a joke.
    Last edited by KITZ; 03-07-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Its about time we as for a please explain as to how on earth its OK to implement a promotion relegation scheme when teams can't even get a fair amount of game time.
    Agreed,i think next year they have to make it very very clear how washouts will be treated and have a much better contingency plan.I know we all assume that it wont be this bad again but the change of draw will happen after 11 games next year so theres even less time to get early season replays in.Like many have said,utilising Speers Point more for all teams is the easy option.Theres a bit of discussion on here about the extremes clubs are going to to get their games in but I hope NNSW shows the same amount of urgency going forward.

No they must be replayed, it was quite clear that it listed from round XX not from date XX.

If not the whole competition is a joke and we should all ask for our money back... The grounds are all single use grounds (apart from Valo) and there's literally no excuse those games in the first half of the season shouldn't all be played as the rest of the competition had the opportunity to. I get they think they are running out of time, but it's the highest level of the sport we have in the region. Its about time we as for a please explain as to how on earth its OK to implement a promotion relegation scheme when teams can't even get a fair amount of game time. Its a joke.
    You’re obviously from a low lying club, if you want to blame northern for the weather now. Promotion relegation needs to happen before we kill off the competition completely. Only joke here is that you actually didn’t read that before you posted it.

FYI the Jets are the highest level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Take it easy View Post
    Promotion relegation needs to happen before we kill off the competition completely.
    Totally agree.

Yes the weather is going to create advantages and disadvantages for clubs. I cant think of a better way to get the comp finished.

If however we did our due diligence over the last 15 years we would have had more wet weather venues to play all catchups.

We all have been F***** over here.

😂😂😂😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Well it is a competition about winning games isn?t it? And who cares how they got games played in JDL. How obsessed is this bloke with Magic? Get a life champ.
    You get back to chest and dik beating. Magic lol

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    You get back to chest and dik beating. Magic lol
    Only club you could do those things about tbh. They have set a high standard. You just wish your boy was there so you could be like Michael Jackson and “Beat it”

Banned
    Only club you could do those things about tbh. They have set a high standard. You just wish your boy was there so you could be like Michael Jackson and ?Beat it?
    Says the original popeye arm. -Edited-

If a kid had something they'd be in Sydney not at your arrogant grub club.
    Just continue to let the other clubs who really care about kids and their development do the real coaching while you just chase the top kids. Yawn, old news i know.
    Last edited by Aegon; 04-07-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removed naming of individuals

Just continue to let the other clubs who really care about kids and their development do the real coaching while you just chase the top kids. Yawn, old news i know.
    Obsessed
    Last edited by Aegon; 04-07-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removing naming of individuals

-Edited- Call the club what you will but that club has more coaching talent in their left pinky then what you have at your club I?m sure of that. Couldn?t be happier with all the coaches there and the my kid loves it. I just sit back and laugh at how obsessed other people are with the club. I?ll be keeping my kid there as long as they will keep him.
    I?d even go as far to say Magics coaching line up is 10 times better then what they currently have at the Jets academy. Change my mind?
    Last edited by Aegon; 04-07-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removing naming of individuals

-Edited- Call the club what you will but that club has more coaching talent in their left pinky then what you have at your club I?m sure of that. Couldn?t be happier with all the coaches there and the my kid loves it. I just sit back and laugh at how obsessed other people are with the club. I?ll be keeping my kid there as long as they will keep him.
    I?d even go as far to say Magics coaching line up is 10 times better then what they currently have at the Jets academy. Change my mind?
    Go away grub. Your wrong, deluded and are a cancer. Early recruitment is your success not your coaching.
    Last edited by Aegon; 04-07-2022 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Removed naming of individuals
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Go away grub. Your wrong, deluded and are a cancer. Early recruitment is your success not your coaching.
    Ignore the trolls.

Surprised to see edgy take 12 points at NC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Aww jimmy is a bit rattled. Put your dummy back in your mouth jimbo, Recruitment is part of coaching is it not? Don’t hate a club for being 3 steps ahead of the rest. Maybe your club should try find experienced coaches also like ours has and not ones that try to coach from a book off the internet.
    I mean just look at 1st grade, everyone thought they would be ordinary once zane cut all the experienced players, but he’s brought in these young kids and he’s sitting at the top of NPL and into last 32 in Australia cup.
    But you keep sulking jimbo your tears are nice and salty 😢

Just a reminder to everyone on the forum posting guidelines:

1. Be respectful of your fellow football fans. Repeated knobheadedness will result in being banned.
    2. Don't be a racist, bigot or homophobe. You will be banned.
    3. Spammers, you will be banned. If you register a new username & spam - your IP will then be banned.
    4. If you intend to advertise - its manners to ask permission first. Send an email to info@newcastlefootball.net
    If you don't - please refer to point 3.
    5. Our local football forums are a thriving community of NNSWFF participants but there have been issues in the past. Please don't pass rumours off as fact, naming individuals especially in a negative light and abuse of fellow users. If this occurs, the local football subforum may have it's access restricted or locked altogether.
    6. Opposition supporters are welcome and encouraged to participate. Trolling will result in being banned. Being a Coastie troll will get you banned quicker.
    7. If you post a poll, slobs must be one of the options or the poll is invalid.
    8. Listen to the admins & mods. Picking fights with them is unwise (but laughably people still try).
    9. Do not assume anonymity. Admins & mods reserve the right to post your name and club affiliations should you be abusive, troll other users, generally be argumentative or any other reason at our discretion.

Finally, the goal in the 2008 A-League Grand Final was scored by Joel Griffiths. Not, as some misguided individuals will have you believe, some weak-ankled little ingrate who jumped ship to Sydney FC after months of phoning in appearances in a Jets shirt. Any suggestions to the contrary will be met with scorn and derision.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please head to the Thoughts & Suggestions sub forum .
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin