Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NPL Youth thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone on the forum posting guidelines:

1. Be respectful of your fellow football fans. Repeated knobheadedness will result in being banned.
    2. Don't be a racist, bigot or homophobe. You will be banned.
    3. Spammers, you will be banned. If you register a new username & spam - your IP will then be banned.
    4. If you intend to advertise - its manners to ask permission first. Send an email to info@newcastlefootball.net
    If you don't - please refer to point 3.
    5. Our local football forums are a thriving community of NNSWFF participants but there have been issues in the past. Please don't pass rumours off as fact, naming individuals especially in a negative light and abuse of fellow users. If this occurs, the local football subforum may have it's access restricted or locked altogether.
    6. Opposition supporters are welcome and encouraged to participate. Trolling will result in being banned. Being a Coastie troll will get you banned quicker.
    7. If you post a poll, slobs must be one of the options or the poll is invalid.
    8. Listen to the admins & mods. Picking fights with them is unwise (but laughably people still try).
    9. Do not assume anonymity. Admins & mods reserve the right to post your name and club affiliations should you be abusive, troll other users, generally be argumentative or any other reason at our discretion.

Finally, the goal in the 2008 A-League Grand Final was scored by Joel Griffiths. Not, as some misguided individuals will have you believe, some weak-ankled little ingrate who jumped ship to Sydney FC after months of phoning in appearances in a Jets shirt. Any suggestions to the contrary will be met with scorn and derision.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please head to the Thoughts & Suggestions sub forum .
    Shouldn’t Jimmy be given a break? He’s called me a grub and a cancer because my son plays at a club he doesn’t like? He’s obviously got some kind of obsession with them. We all have our rivals but using the word cancer is a bit over the top in kids football.

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Every time I have approached them, the rule was no teams other than Uni. The sports union management must have changed....
    Or they have people in the uni with the influence to change the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Or they have people in the uni with the influence to change the rules
    Here come all the Karen’s. Let’s whinge and complain because a club has found a ground to get kids JDL games played in the wet weather. How do you know rules have been changed? Maybe they just asked if it was available to hire so they could get the games played and uni said yes.
    I have an idea, let’s have a cry and a whinge to uni so that games can’t be played in future so both clubs that were meant to play suffer.
    Obviously they took the right channels and got the fields so well done to them. Be happy games are being played and not whinge and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Go away grub. Your wrong, deluded and are a cancer. Early recruitment is your success not your coaching.
    Really embarrassing the things that "grown men" will say online when hiding behind a screen. If you have kids, I truly hope you raise them to be different from you.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Really embarrassing the things that "grown men" will say online when hiding behind a screen. If you have kids, I truly hope you raise them to be different from you.
    Who says they are men 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Who says they are men ��*♂️
    You are right. Jim could be a lady.
    It's football, not s***er!!

We can’t say that now. Remember there is a 3rd box you can tick. Male, female or Other

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Here come all the Karen’s. Let’s whinge and complain because a club has found a ground to get kids JDL games played in the wet weather. How do you know rules have been changed? Maybe they just asked if it was available to hire so they could get the games played and uni said yes.
    I have an idea, let’s have a cry and a whinge to uni so that games can’t be played in future so both clubs that were meant to play suffer.
    Obviously they took the right channels and got the fields so well done to them. Be happy games are being played and not whinge and carry on.
    Grow up, no one had a whinge.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Grow up, no one had a whinge.
    Haha yes you did and by you deleting your comment so fast just proved it. You going to delete this one as well Karen? I mean 🐐 🧀

Gender slander. Youre a disgrace to your family and club. A grub from the usual club. Where the mods now?

Remember Poachers are the best coaches. No credibility or respect there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Haha yes you did and by you deleting your comment so fast just proved it. You going to delete this one as well Karen? I mean �� ��
    Incite then cry. Usual grubby action
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Maybe this kids thread should be shut down like the other kids thread was, 🤦

Quote Originally Posted by Take it easy View Post
    You’re obviously from a low lying club, if you want to blame northern for the weather now. Promotion relegation needs to happen before we kill off the competition completely. Only joke here is that you actually didn’t read that before you posted it.

FYI the Jets are the highest level.
    LOL, couldn't be further from the truth - both my kids ( at different clubs ) aren't in that zone so its nothing I'm concerned about.

You don't have to be "from a low lying club" to want integrity and fairness in the competition. YOU obviously didn't read the message at all.

The jets aren't part of the competition here - they play in Sydney, and frankly the academy from what I know an have been told is not a priority for the club at any rate.

I seen the team of the week for the mariners like 2 weeks ago and half of the squad was Newcastle kids - I could recognise half a dozen names there, and many of last years squads are back here playing NPL.

So I still reiterate that the NPL in Newcastle is the highest level of football in this region and deserves to be recognised and looked after as such.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Maybe this kids thread should be shut down like the other kids thread was, ��
    I hope not. They are just deleting posts now, So hopefully that gets it stopped quickly.

I’ve just removed a bunch of unnecessary posts..
    Refer to the posting guidelines above.
    Further rubbish will be dealt with in accordance with rule 1.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

No amount of ground relocating will save this round I feel

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    No amount of ground relocating will save this round I feel
    I cant wait for the rumours of super soppers and helicopters being booked in order to get some U/13's games on this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    I cant wait for the rumours of super soppers and helicopters being booked in order to get some U/13's games on this weekend.
    Full round wash out has potential to extend the season... if one game gets played all others will be 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Full round wash out has potential to extend the season... if one game gets played all others will be 0-0
    North Coast playing on synthetic each week means a game will always get on then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Sorry but I dont quite understand your post.Are you saying that they might replay the whole round?I thought there was no chance of this happening.