Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
Likely turning 15 this year at some point.

Valo also skirted that rule and played a 13 year old goalkeeper in the 18s last year in a game that didn't matter probably because his father pushed for it so he could jump over all the other kids to play in the shambles jets team this year. I hate when rules are inconsistently applied though, because it shouldn't have been allowed, there wasn't any remarkable skill going on there and I know the older boys change the way they play when up against a kid they know they will seriously injure if they compete against at full pace. it's not an accurate reflection in skill. 15+ when they are a bit bigger I don't have an issue with. There was literally no way in that scenario he was "good enough" as he isn't playing 18's at the jets now is he, he's playing in his own age group.
Now Kitzy baby dropping bombs!! But I ain’t sure if they truth bombs or bitter bombs. We know your boy plays in goals. We now know a 13 year old got picked in front of him. Ouch.

The “shambles Jets team” he went to been doing alright on the ladder to my eyes. Maybe the goalie been doing good. Maybe just maybe hes worth his spot.

Maybe just maybe your boy ain’t got the call yet.

Real talk question. If your boy gets a offer for the Jets next year, is he going? I’m saying yeah.