Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
I thought this too.He turned back inside so many times where in the past he was one of the players who backed himself to get forward and play aggressively.I wondered if it is how his coach wants him to play or if hes lost a step and isnt confident anymore which is understandable considering his unfortunate injury issues of late.
I'm not sure - watching his passes he tends to move to his more comfortable (and predominant) right foot. That's why he's more effective on the right, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
Credit has to be given to Jordan O’Doherty these past couple games. Dude is a great player who does everything right and I have no idea how Grozos was getting picked over him earlier in the season.

I feel like our big issue atm is that our subs don’t make enough of an impact, and possibly make the team worse. Guys like Al-Taay, Murnane and Grozos are failing to impress off the bench so hopefully with the inclusion of Regan and once guys like Goodwin, Mauragis and Arques are match fit those issues will begin to go away
Agree on O'Doherty 100%. He's been immense. And yes agree with the Subs too. Who else in the squad could we look to include? Blake Archbold? Archie Goodwin? THey'd bring pace and energy to burn

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
I’m curious to see how Elsey and Jurman keep Regan from a start when he’s deemed fit. What’s up with Mauragis? Is he just not preferred or is he not fit? Wasn’t he away with australia youth and isolated to get back, and now what?
I think it's a seniority thing - We need to see if Reegs at 34 can get back up to speed with the A-League demands. The one I would look at is Riley Warland pushing for a spot.

I wonder where Arques is, too.