Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 21/22 A-League Men | Match Day 9 | Melbourne Victory v Newcastle Jets

Watching the mini match and Davidson's clearance off the line from Ingham.
    Ingham is tracking the ball and Folami blatantly knocks him goalwards (a foul) and Ingham goes to ground...gets up and stops Davidsons shot.
    Ingham is only Johnny-on-the-spot because of Folami's shoulder charge.
    Thanks, Folami! you . You're the reason a clear shot on goal was able to be blocked.
    F-tard is the first to put his arms up claiming the goal too lofl

Wonder if it would have been reviewed if JD scored it.

Edit: In another glorious moment in A-League coverage, Yuel's goal is completely missing in the mini-match.
    It goes from 54th min with the afters for Hoff's non goal to 68th and the pen decision.
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 14-02-2022 at 10:25 AM.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Edit: In another glorious moment in A-League coverage, Yuel's goal is completely missing in the mini-match.
    It goes from 54th min with the afters for Hoff's non goal to 68th and the pen decision.
    I KNOW!!! I wanted to show my son the highlights the following morning and especially Val's goal - it was a beauty. But alas!

The app is truly horrible. The editing isn't any better.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 14-02-2022 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I KNOW!!! I wanted to show my son the highlights the following morning and especially Val's goal - it was a beauty. But alas!

The app is truly horrible.
    I watched the match back in full and there was a tackle from Beka on one of the Melb CBs where there were big shouts for him to get a second yellow.
    They showed a "replay" of it, which was a frozen first frame for 5 seconds followed by the frozen last frame for a second.
    Not sure if that was the case in the live coverage, or maybe an issue on my end trying to watch the replay back. I was curious though, the live angle looked like they both kicked the ball at the same time but Beka put his hands up straight away and Victory players were pretty angry about the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I watched the match back in full and there was a tackle from Beka on one of the Melb CBs where there were big shouts for him to get a second yellow.
    They showed a "replay" of it, which was a frozen first frame for 5 seconds followed by the frozen last frame for a second.
    Not sure if that was the case in the live coverage, or maybe an issue on my end trying to watch the replay back. I was curious though, the live angle looked like they both kicked the ball at the same time but Beka put his hands up straight away and Victory players were pretty angry about the challenge.
    No, that happened live as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles