Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fifa 13

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    That's cheap? I paid $63 on release day...

Overseas import is probably your cheapest option
    Usually $89 so yeah. Gets released cheap, goes up then drops for chrissy

anyone keen to make a proclub on ps3?
    OK

Buy me a PS3 and the game and I am in.

Part of me is wishing I had bought a PS3 instead of the 360 few years back... the online for 360 is non-existent compared to the PS3

never really understood the whole xbox craze, especially for football fans who game. they've spent their whole gaming life playing fifa on a playstation-only, but regardless of knowing that an xbox they will buy is going to red-ring-die eventually, they still decide to switch to an xbox for the sole reason of playing halo.

playing blurays & staying loyal to ps >>>>>> halo + red ring of death
    OK

Apart from my Atari 2600, was my first console purchase so don't have the history of gaming on anything other than PC.

The other shit that the 360 enables me to do (like shunt the wife off to the lounge room to watch the latest crap British period drama on iView) while I play games on the PC is an unexpected upside.

corrie street >>>>>>> fifa
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Buy me a PS3 and the game and I am in.

Part of me is wishing I had bought a PS3 instead of the 360 few years back... the online for 360 is non-existent compared to the PS3
    This.

5 or so mates had Xbox 360s when I chose to upgrade from my PS2. They all used to play eachother in the 12-18 months leading up to my purchase so i kind of wanted to get involved with that. 2 got PS3s that Xmas.

Regretting that decision now.
    1. Finding a lag-free game of FIFA on xbox live is a nightmare
    2. Paying for online network
    3. having a poor online networking system (Xbox groups people seemingly randomly). PS3 groups closer, e.g people will play Australians 90% of the time if playing at a reasonable time. Whereas the probability of playing an Australian with Xbox is lower. This results in poor connections on Xbox. and yeh, everyone seems to have an PS3 now.

Oh well. Will wait til next generation now.

Everyone remember remember Del Pierro's first goal in the a-league... a few days after that he pretty well did the same thing to me....

http://www.ea.com/au/football/videos/ugc/152186014

It's taken me this long to realise where i find my uploads once i upload them to the EA website..... god i'm fast... all i had to do was ask and 15 minutes later....