Good to see Boumal being his usual unpredictable self. He's either great or goes missing. Didn't provide much last night

If Arques can't get a start when Gus is out then surely he's not good enough to be kept around. We shouldn't be having a visa player as a third choice midfielder, I'm sure there's some local players around who deserve a chance

I don't think we missed Jurman. I didn't notice Waarland being completely honking so he did well in comparison. Any experience at the back we lost without Jurman was offset by no (or less) terrible turnovers. I think Elsey is getting better and better, he made some crucial interceptions and blocks and was stepping up into midfield to make some good interceptions a la Boogs. Bringing in an experienced defensive midfielder to sit in front of Elsey and a good young centre back is the way forward in the middle imo. Gus can push forward and Penha can just do Penha things. He's too good for us

Is Kanta still a footballer? Honestly what's going on there?

It's good to see Savaas getting better and better (slowly). I think he, Boumal and Yuel competing for the two wide positions isn't the worst. The front third definitely isn't the issue

If we can win our game in hand that we have over Macarthur we're only 4 points down on 6th. Two wins over Central Coast and then we have a game with Macarthur. We won't, but we can still quite realistically make the top 6. We're good enough to be there