Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21/22 A-League Men | Match Day 23 | Newcastle United Jets v Central Coast Mariners

oh man, that view from behind the goals does not look good for that defender.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    I'm talking over the whole season
    What is it about the defensive structure that you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Pretty much everything. Our defence is always caught out of position in general play and always lose their man on set pieces.

Taylor literally putting his balls in harms way...

Piss off VAR.

Oscar worthy.

Kurt Ams failed physics if he thinks a player jumps up when pushed forward

Nice finish.

Kurt Ams is an embarrassment to referees

Any gypo squeaks like a puppy, Ams blows the whistle and runs over to cuddle them and shoo those nasty jets players away
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Oh what the **** was that penha? He won't play again this season.

we dont have one

Penha won't play again this season and we won't win another game

I'd be interested to know how many times we've fielded the same back line two games in a row this season. That and the two midfielders in front of them. The same goes for the entire team really.

While it's obviously a good thing to have competition for spots maybe that constantly changing side isn't helping the team gel defensively.

But I'm not sure you can blame Papas for the shit mistakes we make. Other than he brought the shit players making shit mistakes
    Two thirds of your post is on Papas.

What was Penha thinking?
    Knee in the back then drop the elbow as they are falling.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Pretty much everything. Our defence is always caught out of position in general play and always lose their man on set pieces.
    Agree on the set pieces. But a big chunk of goals we concede come from individual errors. All four goals tonight was poor defending from individuals not directly because of poor coaching. I dunno maybe it stems from a poor structure, but I think it's more individual

And Penha is an absolute idiot. Only positive it might turn some clubs away from signing him. But that's the result of being hacked all season without repercussion. He'll take it into his own hands. It's a moronic brain explosion but the referees contribute to that end result

For a side that has been incredibly disciplined all season geez we lost our collective minds out there tonight
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I was lucky enough to not see this game... what did Penha do?
    Someone needs to have a chat with him: 5 yellow cards for arguing and 2 reds for violent conduct is way too much.

Put a forearm across the back of a player after being bodychecked seconds before.

Clear red

good to see the only full 45 minutes of the z-liga i've watched this year degenerate into farce.

how's the commentary on that VAR call from moss the flog and the rest of the suckholes saying it was the right decision lol.

no wonder people aren't watching this shit. i feel dumber for having subjected myself to it again.

Outstanding performance by GVE and co tonight, what a way to treat the biggest game of the year. Embarrassing signings playing right up to their awfully low ceiling would have had the bean counters in raptures. Has anyone posted the possession stats tonight? Should be a knockout win for the home team.
    As for the scum, their garbage football spurred on by their broke ass fans was the perfect backdrop to an election campaign bolstered by both parties promosing more welfare for all. Why wouldnt the poor of this world rejoice knowing theres more free cash coming and they get to have another year of Matt Simon and his lego figure shaped head. How bad was tonight? We got beat by a team that has less money than us and we dont even have an owner.
    As for the Jets and associated fans, well this is what you asked for. If the season can be encapsulated in one thing, its the absolute low rent behaviour of some on here. Disrespecting Griff, questioning my man Jeterpool, i mean, who the **** do some of you people think you are?
    The quicker Penha goes to sydney and we resign Grozos to a 12 year max deal, the better it will be because most of you assholes on here can take a hike and we can be left with the real ones who know how good it is to be celebrating misery.
    I personally cant wait to listen to next years Singapore 6's on AM radio to get the feeling back of what its like to be a Jets supporter.
    Anyway ive got better things to do, shoutout to the real ones, q-man, frodo, buddah and belchado. Im sure ive missed some of you others but its either on purpose of the cocaine is starting to wear off.
    Also, Jeterpool, get me on the podcast or you can go to hell too.