Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 21/22 A-League Men | Match Day 23 | Newcastle United Jets v Central Coast Mariners

I've got a new stat for you Jeterpool- crosses put straight into a defender. Jets winning it by a long way just from this half.

Easily the flattest performance of the season. Players jogging back in defence and half the team still on halfway when the ball went in.

Dreadful to watch a team that doesn't care if they lose a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

We get fouled ref calls play on and mariners svore 2nd goal.

Mariners playing better than us but geez the ref isn't doing us any favours.

Oh and that shit where Paramount show highlights of the other game in our game needs to stop.

Maybe as an option but don't force it on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Easily the flattest performance of the season. Players jogging back in defence and half the team still on halfway when the ball went in.

Dreadful to watch a team that doesn't care if they lose a game.
    The players were waiting for the foul to be given. That's why they were caught out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    The players were waiting for the foul to be given. That's why they were caught out.
    I meant the entire game, they have been jogging since the get go and no one wants to win any second balls. You can see none of them want to be out there.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I think Wilson has played himself out of a new deal tonight. I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere else around the league once he's plucked off the recycling pile.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Oh and that shit where Paramount show highlights of the other game in our game needs to stop.

Maybe as an option but don't force it on us.
    Agree.....I had the other game being recorded on PVR to watch after ours. Ruined.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Papas out.

Failed the test of a win against the scum and in an entire season made absolutely no measurable improvement to our defence.

Just because you worked for Ange don't mean shite. Minus his time with Ange his Resume is no better than many NPL coaches around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Papas out.

Failed the test of a win against the scum and in an entire season made absolutely no measurable improvement to our defence.

Just because you worked for Ange don't mean shite. Minus his time with Ange his Resume is no better than many NPL coaches around the country.
    Papas and this whole side need to re-earn a lotta peoples respect next season off the back of no top 6 and losing to the mariners 3 times in a season

And i will add if blokes the caliber of Grozos, Warland , Ingham and Wilson are around next season and not Yule then this club can well and truly be certified as a cluster $%^& of a organization.
    Last edited by 380; 07-05-2022 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Papas and this whole side need to re-earn a lotta peoples respect next season off the back of no top 6 and losing to the mariners 3 times in a season
    Personally I couldn't care about finals, but 3 piss weak performances against the Gypos is disgraceful. We are the sole reason they are in the finals, almost a quarter of their points came from us and from brain dread mistakes for the most part as well.

We still played better football than them, which is better than nothing, but next season he better find some defenders and then stop giving them first half head starts with multiple poor decisions. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that every game involved a 46th min sub, which is an admission that you set the team up wrong.

Losing 3 to the gypos is bordering of unforgivable.

The performance last night was pathetic. I'm sure I'll hear about yet another excuse like illness, 3 games in a week, covid disruptions, travel, injuries.....blah blah blah. There's been excuses all year. Truth is since we got back from Perth, I think it was, we haven't had to leave the state and this affected every single team throughout the year.

This season is yet another waste. Never really competing, brief glimpses of quality that peek through the general turd of performances.

The defence were non-existent last night. We were like turnstiles. They were first to everything.

Another season, another massive overhaul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

and to add injury to insult they can find investors when we can't: https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/othe...rs/ar-AAX0xnZ?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

You are the worst ****ing bot.