Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21/22 A-League Men | Match Day 23 | Newcastle United Jets v Central Coast Mariners

get plague on the pod JP!

great signs out of the pandemic bringing the foz's collective cawk-tip slightly up from the coma it's been in

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Anyway ive got better things to do
    lol no you don't

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    For a side that has been incredibly disciplined all season geez we lost our collective minds out there tonight
    I got no drama with them losing the plot tonight with poor discipline at the end. Should have punched on with the Gypos and cleared the bench

If these ****s can't win the game at least start and win the fight

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I got no drama with them losing the plot tonight with poor discipline at the end. Should have punched on with the Gypos and cleared the bench

If these ****s can't win the game at least start and win the fight
    whoever pulled penha away from simon should be sacked immediately

That was the first time I've ever had to seriously calm myself during a game.

That game makes me want the league to fold, Ams reffed that entire 90 mins to try and level the playing field for the Gypos. Forgetting to realise that our defence was so poor that every one of the CBs could individually give the opposition an assist before half time.

The VAR call is exactly what the league wants, it's clearly nonsense, but it gets people talking. They don't care about improving the quality of the game, they just want to get us in the news for as long as possible until it all falls over. I think this season is the start of the end for the league. There's only 3 or 4 teams that actually try and play football. The rest just hoof it long for quick wingers to run past CBs who have slipped over or keepers who've stepped off the pitch for a pie or a piss.

Hopefully the next national league has nothing to do with the ****tards who created or are running the A League now. Let the NPL slowly turn into a national comp with the footballing pyramid already built beneath it. The money will slowly work it way into the better run clubs and the teams will make decisions based on football and not what some TV executive wants, fill 5,000-10,000 seat stadiums and let the NRL fans have those soulless crap holes like McDonald Jones Stadium.

Also, **** THE GYPOS THE DIVING, CHEATING MOBILE HOME LOVING DEAD SHITS.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    whoever pulled penha away from simon should be sacked immediately
    No doubt some asshole who just got finished celebrating earth hour. The **** has this club become? Sean Rooney would be rolling over on his grave.

No wonder Jobe walked away from these assholes. The fact he considers providing attitude adjustments to asshole kids all the way out in the sticks is a more fuffilling occupation than clocking in at Marathon stadium each week says all you need to know.

Wonder if theres any spines hanging around in the Greek 2nd division lord knows we should sign one for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    lol no you don't
    With Alex Jones declaring bankruptcy theres all of a sudden a massive open lane for swindling right wing crackpots.
    Your boy plague is working tirelessly to get in on that grift before Paul Murray and Clay Travis hoover it all up.
    Well, my servants are doing the work im mostly trying to get the sheeple to open their third eyes on 9/11.

I think holding on a corner is my biggest pet peeve in the game.
    Defenders constantly wrestle, body check, impede progress, hold shirts and use backs for leverage.
    If Goodwin is penalised for that, then we should be getting at least 3 penalties a game. Or is it only a foul when the attacker wins the ball and scores?

Is Cummings like their idol? He should be, simons second cumming as the biggest “should’ve been a stain on the bed sheets” that ever there was.

Good to see a bit of feeling in the game again.

Jurman arm in arm with Simon post game. Should be locked in one of those cages from Fannys and put outside the stadium next home game.

I think q-man said it too, but Moss’ commentary and lack of bias or brains was a clear as Ams having $50 on the game and a wad from the gypos.

Kudos to those who gave this game “last chance” status, you guys all deserve a thick membership card for next season, if we get there.

Walking away from the game yesterday seeing the teams shaking hands and chatting away after a supposed "derby" made me realise that I actually want the league to fold now. No jokes this time, I hope clubs like ours slowly go under, the big teams try and prop up the league to keep their cheques coming in for a few years and eventually run out of money themselves. I hope it's a lesson to anyone that building a league based on financial decisions instead of footballing ones will always fail.

Imagine you're a club that's spent 20-50 years building a fan base and culture, trying to improve your facilities and football... And then some **** comes along, buys a licence, sits down in a boardroom, picks some colours, a name and a badge off a PowerPoint presentation and then they are automatically a bigger and more important club than yours. And "fans" then all magically jump on a bandwagon and start acting like they care about the shirt and all that bullshit. The ultimate insult being that no matter how poorly they play or runs things, they will still always be bigger than your club.

The league has no real passion, the entire footballing "business" in this country has done it's very best to remove any of it from the game. I still absolutely hate the fact that we have a "marquee" rule designed specifically to show that former footballers from professional leagues can walk our league when they aren't even good enough to get a spot on a bench elsewhere. I don't see us getting a new TV deal after this one slowly peters out.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Hopefully, if we are going under, word gets to the players before the last round and someone two foots Simon straight into a retirement home. Then we can go home happy knowing we never stooped to the level of relying on pieces of shit like that to be involved with our club.

Plus we never had a mid game ****ing trumpet solo that I can remember either, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    But that's the result of being hacked all season without repercussion. He'll take it into his own hands. It's a moronic brain explosion but the referees contribute to that end result

yep, cause this tackle was OK.

not sure what Scottish correctional facility the sCCuM found Cumdog walking out of but I'm pretty sure paying him via an Indue card will be part of his parole conditions written into his contract (then again the govt probably pays all of their squad's 'wages' that way anyway...)
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Bizarre...there are calls for him to be capped for Socceroos already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Bizarre...there are calls for him to be capped for Socceroos already.
    Have you seen the level of trash they give a jersey to these days? They don't mean anything anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Have you seen the level of trash they give a jersey to these days? They don't mean anything anymore.
    Kye Rowles case in point
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I ****ing hate these ****s so so much. Fold the club, Fold the league.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Can't be bothered with a new thread. We're looking good for conceding half a dozen thus far. The defence is just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Can't be bothered with a new thread. We're looking good for conceding half a dozen thus far. The defence is just terrible.
    Only 5 to go

The biggest indictment of this season is that fact that we are in the last week of the season and Pappas is still experimenting with a completely different defensive structure and lineup to try and get some sort of base to work off.

Jurman and Elsey have been the root of every issue for me this season. Our fullbacks are being asked to tuck in, first time I've noticed this all season, and they look uncomfortable at best. Regan and Elsey look worlds apart and Wilson is nowhere to be seen, and when he is seen he keeps getting beaten easier than an NRL players wife. If we had a pair of CBs that could do even an average job, we wouldn't need to tweak the entire teams structure to try and hide them.

I do understand that Pappas is currently trialling players to see who's staying and going, so there's zero chance we win this game, but without any sort of spine they all look on a different wave length. He should have enough evidence to know that our backline needs 2 new CBs next season and then work the rest out in trials. Don't throw away an F3 derby for nothing.

2 subs at half time again and we will look better for a period, only to concede 2 more from individual **** ups. I would have played Al Taay and Warland together and told Elsey to start looking for a club. Shoved have ripped off that bandaid earlier.