Thread: JETS vs sCCuM - 22/04/2023

JETS vs sCCuM - 22/04/2023

Ready for the heartbreak.

After the events of last night its a nailed on loss so we only need to win next week, have sydney get a 12 point deduction for salary cap dramas and western to lose by 8 goals.

We will then shit the bed next week and it will all count for nowt.

But these next 7 days lads......oooohhhh baby how good is hope.

Looking round there's more sCCuM supporters here than Jets supporters, geez...

Banned
    5-10 minutes of circle jerking BS for a day in 3 days time

FFS get on with the game you useless ****s

Banned
    Sotirio nearly missed that second chance as well

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Looking round there's more sCCuM supporters here than Jets supporters, geez...
    That's what happens when you treat the members like shit
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Banned
    Carl Jenkinson what abysmal defending for that goal. Just stood there and didn't want to close the Gypo down

Banned
    Is anyone able to explain how Carl Jenkinson played in the EPL??

The guy wouldn't look good defending against us

Aquilina has obviously shat the bed against his old team here, but Jenkinson has pretty much cemented himself as the worst CB we've had at our club. He can't do anything right in the role, and he makes everyone around him worse.

If he tried hard and made mistakes like Jurman, you can forgive some of it. But he just keeps everybody onside, allows players to dribble into the 6 yard box untouched plus he can't clear a ball to save his life.

There would be 5 or 6 CBs at NPL level clear of him in every category besides paycheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

If Archie isn't on after 82 minutes of shit from Beka then why even name him on the bench

I'm generally a fan of Papas but he's been our worst tonight. Excluding Jenkinson and Evans

That's disgusting from Jenkinson. Anyone clapping him from the field just then can follow him from the club. I hope he never plays for us again

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    If Archie isn't on after 82 minutes of shit from Beka then why even name him on the bench

I'm generally a fan of Papas but he's been our worst tonight. Excluding Jenkinson and Evans
    He doesn't give too shits about young players and rumour has it he told all our youth players in the system a while back, none of you are good enough

Wheres the pappas fanboi's at now?

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    Wheres the pappas fanboi's at now?
    Hey Matty, are you the same guy on Reddit absolutely losing your shit all game? Cause that was very, very funny to witness
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post

The only issue I have with Evans tonight is he booked Ingham for the exact same thing Silvera did in the first half and didn't book him

Silvera was poised to shoot and ONeill nipped in and got kicked for his efforts. Just straight up incompetence from the ref there to not book both of them for a similar offence

As for the two reds both players are complete fools and it says plenty about the culture at the club that the two who should be providing leadership and direction lost their heads tonight when they needed to guide us around

I ain't surprised we lost but it's the manner in which we imploded that upsets me the most

Oh glory be to Griff for providing your boy plague with the fondest of memories tonight.

On my way back to the chateau i strolled past a young lad wearing a personalised Man City jersey with the proud name of Hearfield adorned across the back.

I dont care if the kids name was hearfield and he had nothing to do with the darbys pie trophy winner, but to think these 2 brands can exist so close.....City and Hearfield, gave me much joy to think about for the rest of the night.

Anyway **** the gypos, **** gypo arnold **** troy hearfield, **** matt thompson and most of all, as always, **** that bald eagle muppet looking no talent mother ****er Montgomery and his sponsor matt simon.

We will always have Griff.

Praise Griff.

griff.

GRIFF!!!!!!