Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 136

Thread: Qatar 2022 World Cup

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,260

    Qatar 2022 World Cup

    we only bloody well went and did it!

    Group D - France, Tunisia, Denmark

    Games
    v France - 22/11/2022 10:00pm local (AEDT 23/11/22 0600)
    v Tunisia - 26/11/2022 1:00pm local (AEDT 26/11/22 2100)
    v Denmark - 30/11/2022 6:00pm (AEDT 1/12/22 0200)

    Full draw https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/6a616c6cf19bc57a/original/FWC-2022-Match-Schedule.pdf


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,260
    I didn't realise that sbs are broadcasting all of the world cup matches. Win - thought I'd have to get optus.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,691
    Those are all Oz friendly times.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

  4. #4
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,345
    all our games are in the same stadium too, Al-Janoub Stadium

    and yes, it's that one that looks like a giant ****

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,260
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    all our games are in the same stadium too, Al-Janoub Stadium

    and yes, it's that one that looks like a giant ****
    This is good but less good than it would have been in say Brazil. Must be a good 15 minute bus ride between the two furthest stadiums.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    This is good but less good than it would have been in say Brazil. Must be a good 15 minute bus ride between the two furthest stadiums.
    Yehhh I think from the southern most to the northernmost is about 1 hour 20 minutes from memory, that’s with the “official” transport too.

    It’s a bit odd our games are all in the same stadium isn’t it.

  7. #7
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,345

  8. #8
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,691
    Happy 100 years of the Socceroos chaps.

    https://fb.watch/dIbaL6857P/
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 17-06-2022 at 11:01 PM.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    900
    well it's official.

    we are now called the Marinaroos.

  10. #10
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    well it's official.

    we are now called the Marinaroos.
    Can't believe the Gypo left out his son in law and Rogic

    Thought those two were nailed on selections
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,436
    Vukovic, really?

  12. #12
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Vukovic, really?


    What do you think ??

    Gypo
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,681
    i don't think i'd ever find a team i hated more than the jerks, but here we are

  14. #14
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Can't believe the Gypo left out his son in law and Rogic

    Thought those two were nailed on selections
    Had to balance it out so people wouldnt accuse him of picking his boys, even though he clearly has
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,651
    Sweeps?
    Is this where we discuss the WC in general or just the central coast socceroos?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Sweeps?
    Is this where we discuss the WC in general or just the central coast socceroos?
    I'm happy to get one running like I've done in the past?
    (Sorry pv4, Pam has retired, but can try to contact her for the draw though! haha)

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I'm happy to get one running like I've done in the past?
    (Sorry pv4, Pam has retired, but can try to contact her for the draw though! haha)
    You’re the man!

  18. #18
    Moderator Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    1,230
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  19. #19
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Thanks mate!

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,651
    Wonder why we aren’t trying to play at least one friendly…
    Presumably the 1 week prep time we have. But most other nations seem to be lining something up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •