Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are they now?

It would have been nice to see a Heskey/Culina comination running around in the red and blue

Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    It would have been nice to see a Heskey/Culina comination running around in the red and blue
    Comedy

"Boom Tish"

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    He mustn't be on a lot, I can't imagine Sydney had much coin left. Surely an audit should be conducted on them to make sure they aren't breaching the cap again.

But good for Culina that he's picked up another club.
    Same old Sydney. Always....

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    He mustn't be on a lot, I can't imagine Sydney had much coin left. Surely an audit should be conducted on them to make sure they aren't breaching the cap again.

But good for Culina that he's picked up another club.
    i think you overestimate sydney's squad quality (emerton & adp aside). they have a god awful squad, it's a turd sprinkled with a few diamonds. wouldn't be surprised if they had at least 400k left before they signed culina, which it seems they have used (my guess is, even though he's coming off a huge injury, culina wouldn't have lifted a leg for less than 300k per season because he knows how much of an asset he is if he's fit & firing).
    OK

Kasey Wehrman has been announced as the inaugural coach of Western Pride FC in the QLD APL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Where is Stu Musialik playing these days?
    Its amazing how football careers can turn out. I remember when Musialik was considered to be a future Socceroo.

Quote Originally Posted by Portillo View Post
    Its amazing how football careers can turn out. I remember when Musialik was considered to be a future Socceroo.
    than was too busy celebrating a grand final win proper newy style to go to a training camp, and all went downhill from there really

Stu is no longer playing football. Football really isn't on his radar at the moment.

can confirm that steve lustica has nfi where ljubo is
    OK

The legendary golden haired boy that is Steve Eagleton celebrates his birthday today, so he will be downing some cokes today..... thats where he is

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    than was too busy celebrating a grand final win proper newy style to go to a training camp, and all went downhill from there really
    What could have been.

Once Newy, always Newy.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/292817_10151195650484510_570961***_n.jpg[/img]

Kasey Wehrman to be the first coach for the newly formed Ipswich team, Western Pride in next years Qld APL.
    http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...swich/1595823/