Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Zone League final series

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.beautiful View Post
    Is there any plans to film/ watch grand finals online? I won’t be able to attend all of them due to location. Bartv still a thing?
    have to work out what dates we are playing first

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    have to work out what dates we are playing first
    Zone Premier League

Semi-Finals – Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September 2022
    Grand Finals – Sunday 25 September 2022

Zone Football League One

Grand Finals – Saturday 24 September 2022

Zone Football League Two

Semi-Finals – Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September 2022
    Grand Finals – Saturday 17 September 2022

Zone Football League Three

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond019 View Post
    Zone Premier League

Zone Football League One

Zone Football League Two

i was being sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond019 View Post
    Zone Premier League

Zone Football League One

Zone Football League Two

Thanks mate

Afternoon,

As the ZFL Manager and on behalf of the ZFL Panel I forward the following apology to all Clubs, Players, and Supporters for attempting to satisfy all possibly scenarios regarding the completion of a less than faultless season; the attempt has meet with issues from the first rain drop to the scheduling of the Knockout Finals and Grand Finals.

If you have planned to play a wash out reset this weekend in League One or Premier, please adjust your schedule to comply with the Reg noted below.

Our apology. Best laid plans…….

So here goes for the third time.

D 43 k - All matches not completed by the end of the Final Competition round (Thursday evening 8th September) shall be declared a 1 – 1, 1 point each result…for all Divisions / Grades.

All Divisions and Grades will play this weekend; 10th and 11th September, in the Knockout Finals to secure a spot in the GFs on 17th & 18th September.

Further details will be distributed for the GF of League One and Premier as they become available

On behalf of the ZFL Panel

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Afternoon,

As the ZFL Manager and on behalf of the ZFL Panel I forward the following apology to all Clubs, Players, and Supporters for attempting to satisfy all possibly scenarios regarding the completion of a less than faultless season; the attempt has meet with issues from the first rain drop to the scheduling of the Knockout Finals and Grand Finals.

If you have planned to play a wash out reset this weekend in League One or Premier, please adjust your schedule to comply with the Reg noted below.

Our apology. Best laid plans…….

So here goes for the third time.

D 43 k - All matches not completed by the end of the Final Competition round (Thursday evening 8th September) shall be declared a 1 – 1, 1 point each result…for all Divisions / Grades.

All Divisions and Grades will play this weekend; 10th and 11th September, in the Knockout Finals to secure a spot in the GFs on 17th & 18th September.

Further details will be distributed for the GF of League One and Premier as they become available

On behalf of the ZFL Panel

What a shit show !

What an absolute shambles this is

Right decision has been made.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Heads most roll. What a disaster.
    Has Kurraka kept its spot as the venue?

What a roller-coaster this is!

Correct decision has finally been made. So I assume this means ZPL & ZL1 GFs will no longer be played out at Fletcher because the ZL2 & ZL3 will be there those days? A double win if that is the case!

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay2022 View Post
    Correct decision has finally been made. So I assume this means ZPL & ZL1 GFs will no longer be played out at Fletcher because the ZL2 & ZL3 will be there those days? A double win if that is the case!
    Heard a rumour they're chasing Adamstown for Sat and Sun.

Yep. That’s my understanding.

Tomaree Sports Complex

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Tomaree Sports Complex
    Dear God... don't give them any ideas.

Having previously established that olympic and other NPL clubs have requested the zone league finals, let's hope they make the right move and put the boys there for the finals which would salvage what little goodwill Newcastle Football has left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Tomaree Sports Complex
    We're getting rain Thursday and Friday. Not a bad idea

Hats off to the clubs working together for the greater good

A positive outcome but i must say what changed overnight? I find it really sad for the people that made plans to go away this weekend knowing semi finals had been postponed. Also the poor individuals that canceled plans on the weekend of the proposed grand final date that Newcastle football suggested yesterday, so they could be available if their team made grandfinal.

Who knows tomorrow they might postpone it again. Just beyond pathetic on their end but wouldn’t expect anything less from them.

A positive outcome but i must say what changed overnight? I find it really sad for the people that made plans to go away this weekend knowing semi finals had been postponed. Also the poor individuals that canceled plans on the weekend of the proposed grand final date that Newcastle football suggested yesterday, so they could be available if their team made grandfinal.

Who knows tomorrow they might postpone it again. Just beyond pathetic on their end but wouldn’t expect anything less from them.
    I’d say moving the GF put more people out that the 12hrs they decided to move semis considering all the clubs were clearly getting together last night. No one made plans to go away

I can’t imagine there were too many people who made plans between 5pm yesterday and 1pm today. On the other hand, there were plenty who made plans for seasons end as it was scheduled.

It’s pretty simple really. There was a meeting and email confirmation not too long ago (3 August) which explained how the season would be finished. And that was to drop leg one of the semi finals, play games as best you can. Games unable to be played would be a draw. And most importantly, “No extension to the season GF would be on the 16,17 & 18 September.”

So you can imagine the shock when clubs were given yesterdays news right at the end of the day with no consultation with any clubs and going completely against what was communicated to all clubs less than 5 weeks ago.
    The right decision has been made and now we move on.