Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ALM 22/23 Round 1 - Mariners v Jets - 1700 8/10/22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Oh well, nice to drive down, get soaked walking to the ground to see a swimming hole, have a couple of beers and go back home.

Very odd it stayed that flooded as the rain eased considerably. Kudos to players for coming over to join in a singalong and even have a kickabout whilst Scum ran to the sheds after a brief wave.

So funny that Simon had his farewell in front of a dozen fans. Memories of Josh Rose.

The odd part about the pitch draining is it drained better on the sidelines than in the centre of the park where the water pooled

This indicates that the centre of that pitch is lower than the sides. Which is usually not how pitches are where it is highest in the centre and tapers off

Typical Drug ****ed Gypos can't get anything right

Its embarrassing that game was called off

Tinpot ground
    Tinpot club
    Tinpot competition

What sort of moron decides 'hey lets own the Jets fans by having them sit through a Matt Simon tribute'?

Imagine thinking we are going to be upset that yet another scumbag is finally faced with the realisation that his whole life has revolved around being an icon to a bunch of meth addicts and inbreds?

I could.sit through another 20 mins of the gypos announcing to the world that theyve finally grown tired of the bullshit of a talentless **** and letting him know in front of all his people that theres no room on the roster anymore. To see a man come to terms that all he'll ever be is loved by societies lowest lifeform brought a smile to plagues face.

The crying had nothing to do with pride, or family or achievement. It was all about the realisation that his life was a waste, and that all he'll ever be is a poster boy for the futile existance that is living in gods toilet.

Still shocked that star****er whiteant McKinna didnt turn up to give old Matty one more slap on the back.

At least he'll be able to sell autographs in the line on dole day. Two birds, one stone etc etc.

**** Matt Simon, and enjoy the rest of your pathetic life knowing old boys day will be you and hutcho forever wondering who the bigger ****wit was and neither of you being smart enough to formulate an answer.

Hail Griff.

GRIFF!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    What sort of moron decides 'hey lets own the Jets fans by having them sit through a Matt Simon tribute'?

Imagine thinking we are going to be upset that yet another scumbag is finally faced with the realisation that his whole life has revolved around being an icon to a bunch of meth addicts and inbreds?

I could.sit through another 20 mins of the gypos announcing to the world that theyve finally grown tired of the bullshit of a talentless **** and letting him know in front of all his people that theres no room on the roster anymore. To see a man come to terms that all he'll ever be is loved by societies lowest lifeform brought a smile to plagues face.

The crying had nothing to do with pride, or family or achievement. It was all about the realisation that his life was a waste, and that all he'll ever be is a poster boy for the futile existance that is living in gods toilet.

Still shocked that star****er whiteant McKinna didnt turn up to give old Matty one more slap on the back.

At least he'll be able to sell autographs in the line on dole day. Two birds, one stone etc etc.

**** Matt Simon, and enjoy the rest of your pathetic life knowing old boys day will be you and hutcho forever wondering who the bigger ****wit was and neither of you being smart enough to formulate an answer.

Hail Griff.

GRIFF!!!!
    Some of your finest work

Would have been the game of the year had it been allowed, only improved by making them wear gumboots, frikn brill
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Hail Griff.

GRIFF!!!!
    Funnily enough, McKinna did turn up.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Funnily enough, McKinna did turn up.
    Yep he was out there getting photos with the group
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

We were certainties, hence the cancelation. Puddle was primed and ready for a huge match.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    We were certainties, hence the cancelation. Puddle was primed and ready for a huge match.
    Looked fit in the warm up, seemed like he was everywhere I looked.

Hail Griff.

GRIFF!!!!
    Was pleased to get a genuine autograph in the matchday programme...

20221014_163009.jpg
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 14-10-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Not sure if this Sunday is the re-scheduled game, or Round 7.
    But the question is: can I just rock up to CC stadium showing my Jets membership card, or do I need to get a ticket somehow?

21st is the rescheduled game. Members are free as far as I know for all games both sides this season.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

I refuse to post it, but whoever decided that we should have an F3 trophy (regardless of the fact that it's a ****in core sample of concrete, lmfao) that we can hand to our rivals every year for a photo op and a hug should be dragged through the streets by their gooch.

Hurry up and merge the clubs and stop acting like there's anything even close to a rivalry between us nowadays. It's sad and beyond a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Agree. It's an embarrassment.

No wonder the club is marking time in the fashion it is with numpties empowered to make these type of decisions.

Has this kit always looked this bad?

Hang about - we haven't signed somebody that can deliver a decent cross have we?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Has this kit always looked this bad?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Hang about - we haven't signed somebody that can deliver a decent cross have we?
    Grealish did well!

Thank god ingham is being subbed. Diabolically bad today.