Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ALM 22/23 Round 1 - Mariners v Jets - 1700 8/10/22

Ref was shite bit we said decided to be more shite.

Fold the club yada yada ya

That was worse than embarrassing
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

And yet we had many chances to score... and butchered all of them.
    Amazing things happen when you put the damn ball in.

Ergh

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Ergh
    Might have to bring you back

With some extra game time, I can really see Stynes coming good, dude was always in the right spot and involved in a vast majority of our attacks. Just didn't quite have the end product yet but I can see that coming to him with time, very exciting prospect we have on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    With some extra game time, I can really see Stynes coming good, dude was always in the right spot and involved in a vast majority of our attacks. Just didn't quite have the end product yet but I can see that coming to him with time, very exciting prospect we have on our hands.
    I agree. Needs to back himself a bit more and take the shot.

Papas was on the NBN news tonight saying he's hoping to get funds to dip into the transfer market in the January window - I'm not so confident about that, owners might need to dig deep into those pockets of theirs to find us some spare change, could they afford to find us another attacking mid??
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Papas was on the NBN news tonight saying he's hoping to get funds to dip into the transfer market in the January window - I'm not so confident about that, owners might need to dig deep into those pockets of theirs to find us some spare change, could they afford to find us another attacking mid??
    Because his plan B, C , D and E all failed and eventually phoned a friend in B1 who recommended B2. In Papas we trust NOT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Because his plan B, C , D and E all failed and eventually phoned a friend in B1 who recommended B2. In Papas we trust NOT.
    The guys been given turd sandwiches to make a football team out of this year

Fancy signing Burhagier and Sotirio

Until the guy gets a budget to build a side then the jury is out on him

Can't expect much when you got a side containing Duncan Hoffman Sotirio Burhagier Ingham etc

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The guys been given turd sandwiches to make a football team out of this year

Fancy signing Burhagier and Sotirio

Until the guy gets a budget to build a side then the jury is out on him

Can't expect much when you got a side containing Duncan Hoffman Sotirio Burhagier Ingham etc
    Nailed it
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I think the only people who want him gone are the Facebook idiots and a couple of people, like yourself, on here that either seem to have forgotten how bad we were before he arrived or pine for the days of Garyball as some sort of sordid punishment.

Let's not forget the club is still circling the drain. Very little rumours regarding anyone even enquiring about our licence let alone the entire club. And I think we've been told we will find out the future one way or another at the end of the season of memory serves me correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Very little rumours regarding anyone even enquiring about our licence let alone the entire club.
    Rumours are what kill off deals, said Facebook crowd do not understand business and want daily updates - I know its not over the line yet but very close. We will be told soon enough.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

I think the only people who want him gone are the Facebook idiots and a couple of people, like yourself, on here that either seem to have forgotten how bad we were before he arrived or pine for the days of Garyball as some sort of sordid punishment.

Let's not forget the club is still circling the drain. Very little rumours regarding anyone even enquiring about our licence let alone the entire club. And I think we've been told we will find out the future one way or another at the end of the season of memory serves me correctly.
    Wrong on every level as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

pine for the days of Garyball
    Revisionism is a sin. Nothing wrong with pining for a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    He's actually spot on, We saw last season with a couple of actually decent players what Papas ball can produce, Sure Papas has faults but Id rather we at least try and play good football some weeks then just all age hoof ball every week
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Nailed it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    He's actually spot on, We saw last season with a couple of actually decent players what Papas ball can produce, Sure Papas has faults but Id rather we at least try and play good football some weeks then just all age hoof ball every week
    Though the question is why do we get these ideological Managers at this club??

If anything we be better off playing 4-4-2 and playing a team full of 6ft plus athletes who are gonna run all day and kick everything in sight

If anything playing nice football gets you nowhere

Let's roll up out sleeves and bring back the Lee Sterrey Volkswagen mentality

Might aim up every time in a ****ing derby if this was the case

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Though the question is why do we get these ideological Managers at this club??

If anything we be better off playing 4-4-2 and playing a team full of 6ft plus athletes who are gonna run all day and kick everything in sight

If anything playing nice football gets you nowhere

Let's roll up out sleeves and bring back the Lee Sterrey Volkswagen mentality

Might aim up every time in a ****ing derby if this was the case
    Problem is best that is gonna do is finish 9th to 7th every year, Id rather have hope of maybe winning the damn thing like we saw under Ernie season 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

latest conjecture is we might have new owners by the end of January with things now with FA's legal lads, so I am still doubting we'll be dipping into the transfer window with any intent, would love to be proved wrong on that one
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...