Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BK - número uno

give us a wave

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    sorry, i don't speak portuguese.

Banned
    Do feel a bit sorry for Birraz. What a debut. Let in a goal in the first 50 seconds and your first touch as a Newy player is to pick the ball out of the net. Then to get sent off like he did after Mitchell's **** up and the ball richocheting off his chest and onto his arm was a bit harsh particularly against his former club.

What is also a concern is that the lad has come here looking for a go after years of playing 2nd fiddle at Adelaide. Found it and has done enough in pre season to warrrant GVE's faith and been selected as the No 1. This ****ed up refereeing decision could result in the end of his season if BK has a blinder next week and GVE sticks with him and Birraz is back on the bench.

That send off could **** his career

bzzzzzt

see ya birraz...bk > you

thought the send off was justified...give gallaway a go in goals
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    Got to luv the love for a man who let a cross go across our 6 yard box to the on rushing Ramsay for the second goal without the slightest effort to try and cut it out by doing something like diving for it.

Hang on it didn't go across the 6 yard box it went across 2-3 yards from the goal line and well within reach.

Awaits impending uproar!!!

yeah but it didn't go in did it

also was very lol, bk doing it for the peeps

wait on I don't even know what we are talking about right now

deans out

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Got to luv the love for a man who let a cross go across our 6 yard box to the on rushing Ramsay for the second goal without the slightest effort to try and cut it out by doing something like diving for it.

Hang on it didn't go across the 6 yard box it went across 2-3 yards from the goal line and well within reach.

Awaits impending uproar!!!
    Not uproar big fella but 'keeper not to blame for that one.
    Brother's gotta protect his near post. The other areas are for the blokes paid to get between their man and the goals. Havent seen a replay but remember there was a defender (not sure who) standing on the six yard box marking daylight (will stand corrected if wrong) your rage should maybe pointed a bit more that way.

i stand in defence of BK on this one.

Banned
    Before the intitial ball was played Ritter was stepping up as the free man to the edge of the box to pick someone up. Zadko let his man go and run through unopposed to put the cross on. Mitchell and Neville both allowed their men to get goalside despite intiially being goal side of them. Ritter wasn't to blame he was unlucky in that he was moving out to close down and as the ball was played in behind had to change direction and turn and that made him look like he was doing nothing.

Your right Plague BK should have been guarding his near post. Can't fault that. But once the shot don't come and a ball is played across the face of goal within reach the only salvation was for the keeper to dive and cut it out. The dive may have been in vain. It may have cut the cross out. We will never know. My gripe is that after covering the post he should have been diving when that ball went into the 6 yard box every time.

Why because not diving achieves nothing. He ain't gonna stop a tap in from 2-3 yards out unless the attacker ****s it right up with biblical pedigree. Better off diving and at least being on the ground having tried to cut the cross out as the attacker smashes into the net rather than standing there with a look on his face like he had missed the last bus home as BK did as Ramsay smashed the ball into the net

I could easily be accused of being a BK lover..... I'm not, I just hate the haters who hate on him when he does nothing wrong.

I'm with MFKS on this one, I thought he should have dropped on the ball as it was going past him........ but can see why he couldnt. Expecting a shot at his legs, or near stick, (assuming the centre ball would be covered by defenders) his feet were positioned for the shot, and when the adelaide player dragged the shot across the face of goal, he wasnt able to get his feet out from where they were to be able to drop on the ball.

the haters - who i hate - were out in force today!, while i was packing up the tifo, I missed the goal in minute1 (still havent seen it), and heard about 10 dipshits yell, "oh ffs BK you f.wit"..... only to then realise BK wasnt even on the pitch. Effing hate "supporters" who hate on players when clearly they nothin about what they are watching.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 07-10-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Banned
    Should have heard the haters going off behind the Member when the 2nd goal went in. I ain't hating on BK for this I just believe he could have done better.

**** there were some whingers out there today.

Had one bloke tell me at HT that Birraz can't kick a ball far. I said have you seen him play before and he said NO and was basing his thoughts on 45 mins of clearance kicks into today's wind. I pointed out I have watched him a few times at training and in pre season games and he kicks it 60-70 yards easily. Smashed one up in the second half to Heskey that nearly put him away was proof he can kick a ball.

I didn't think Birghitti did any wrong tonight, apart from the bad call he got from the inept fool calling himself a ref.

Nor did BK do anything to usurp Biraz. As a keeper myself, while you have to cover the near post, if its being crossed and you can get to it, you ****ing well get to it. Even if you only get a finger tip to it, that fingertip can be enough to shift the ball out of danger. What you shouldn't do is stand around like a numpty and do nothing.

However, good to see BK didn't go down like Eugene did when he got tackled.

And as the good Member said, it's ****ing hard to kick it long into a headwind. I played two games in it this year and Birghitti did well to get it 45m on the fly.

I will support Birighitti 100% while he is on the pitch, but it seems to me that this kid is all hype. I've only watched him in a handful of pre-season games along with the game today, but I am yet to see why he is replacing BK (who, let's not forget, won player of the season for us last season). All I've seen from Birighitti is a string of ****-ups, some minor and some major, and nothing positive that has really stood out. There was the embarrassing failure to stop a ball hit straight at him against Magic, then the clearance into the back of the net against NNSW/Youth, and we can't forget that drop against North Korea in the final of the U19 AFC tournament.

And you can debate the red card all you like, the real question is wtf he was doing in the position in the first place. He was actually lucky that he got the red card, it distracted everyone from seeing what a shocking decision it was by him to come out so early.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    it seems to me that this kid is all hype
    I think we are going to be saying that about the majority of the squad in the coming months. I hope I am wrong

Do not believe BK did anything wrong why he wouldn't start the game EXCEPT for the fact that GVE believes everyone else is better than the ones he had/has. I thought Biri was hopeless feeding the ball out from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Do not believe BK did anything wrong why he wouldn't start the game EXCEPT for the fact that GVE believes everyone else is better than the ones he had/has. I thought Biri was hopeless feeding the ball out from the back.
    As others have mentioned, he was kicking it straight into a howling southerly. That makes it pretty hard to be accurate except for short passes along the deck.

welcome back bk, at least the red card will force dutchy's hand.