Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    Call and response is failing hard tbh
    Agreed.
    I think the "response" has been pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    I actually think on the weekend it was at its best

But before hand I would have agreed with you

It is obvious though the southern hill (the majority) has no intention of joining in
    Don't give up. One day this will come to fruition between the hill and squadron!

The New Car Cell chant started organically after the 2nd goal on Sat, pretty loud too.

Being a knights fan aswell as a jets fan I think it has a place at Jets games.

I would assume a large proration of the western stand are knights fans aswell as jets fans. Have seen people I know from the knights enter the squadron in recent weeks so they will certainly be used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeen View Post
    Don't give up. One day this will come to fruition between the hill and squadron!

was stoked that the Torcida chant got up last game, hopefully we can grow it.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Bay 59 and 60 torcida chant for the time been would be awesome especially if there was a sitting and jumping bit.
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Bay 59 and 60 torcida chant for the time been would be awesome especially if there was a sitting and jumping bit.

Good to hear. Lunatics lads will be ready

forzaz st pauli

The shoes off for Newcastle is one of the most stupid ideas ever

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    Not if u stick up their arses

no respect for history.... hope the shoe chant got a good rendition too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

You are kidding right?
    Must've been away on 'The Night'
    Always Shoecastle!

Can confirm I wore my FC St Pauli hat for the entire game, walked past multiple E-Group workers + policemen and was not given any strife
    OK

Agreed. That's why it works.
    Reckon we should do it every game.
    Call and response hasn't caught on..... This might.

It's unique, it's silly, it's easy and visual. It's worth a laugh.

I hope it continues.

Will not participate in shoes off if you love the jets. If people want to do it fine but I find it abit of a kids thing to do.

Anyways why wasn't the call and reponse chants done today.....where Newcastle whoah oh oh and nuremberg (not until after the game) Also no chase the sun either. Yet the we love you chant and the Newcastle tifosi were chanted several times which have only just been taken onboard.

This is something I always notice with the rbb they don't constantly repeat their songs. Just a word of thought.

Also can more be encouraged to get people everyone abit closer together, noticed there was some gaps in the middle of the bay today.

Positives of today the flag waving looked good.

Also can more be encouraged to get people everyone abit closer together, noticed there was some gaps in the middle of the bay today.
    +1 we were far too spread out. Have the squadron thought about moving to bay 50? New area, engagement with majority of Western fans, good bay design (triangular = closer together when smaller numbers but room for expansion), the Western stand will provide shade. Positives all round.

In all seriousness though, how close do you wanna get? I was forced out of my row it was that packed. Au Revoir came along and about 20 people followed him. Bloke is a magnet. No room for flag waving relegated to the aisle.

Stick with bay 59,60 but id prefer to see us move over slightly to the left as bay 59 has alot more space.

you cant sit in bay 59 as its reserved silver seating.

And the RBB have about 5 songs Dyl, and sing them for 7 or 8 minutes each. Then repeat them.
    So you are wrong.

Not every chant in the repertoire has to be given a run at each game. The chants that were repeated a number of times were the ones that got up the loudest.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Will not participate in shoes off if you love the jets. If people want to do it fine but I find it abit of a kids thing to do.

Anyways why wasn't the call and reponse chants done today.....where Newcastle whoah oh oh and nuremberg (not until after the game) Also no chase the sun either. Yet the we love you chant and the Newcastle tifosi were chanted several times which have only just been taken onboard.

This is something I always notice with the rbb they don't constantly repeat their songs. Just a word of thought.

Positives of today the flag waving looked good.
    People choosing which chants they sing and which ones they don't depending on whether they personally like them or not is the reason we sometimes suck balls.
    And omg at your RBB comment...... Same songs over and over and over...... AND everyone sings whether they like the song or not. That's the single reason everyone faps over them.