Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Active support was great yesterday at times especially after we scored. Only was abit dire in the middle of the game obviously it was a warm day so that would not have helped. Tried to not repeat the same chants/songs either and most went pretty well as I was helping lead the away support there. Everyone involved in the away support was all 18+ so it was great to have an adult crowd back, beer showers yeww.

What's the chance of having an 18+ section next to the bay we have been standing in because I feel that these kids in the bay are rapidly ruining the adult environment in the bay. I know way too many people that are starting to become part timers in the squadron due to these issues and are mainly only joining in with the active support on away days.

Sorry if I'm being abit critical but we have a good core and we are playing one of our main rivals at home this weekend coming who will most likely be bringing large away support and it's an important game for us if we are to scrape into the finals so the boys need that extra support.
    Is where I stopped reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Is where I stopped reading.
    Someone had to help lead the support. I know all the chants/songs well that are used by the squadron so why not? If people are willing to help out especially when bodi or Timmy don't have the mega then got no issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Nice. Heard you lot couple of times on the TV, between Commie's intermittent commentary of "GO!!", SHOOOT!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Active support was great yesterday at times especially after we scored Only was abit dire in the middle of the game obviously it was a warm day so that would not have helped..
    Score goals, win games, make the finals people will show. Half a decade of tripe does nothing to invigorate active support.

Everyone involved in the away support was all 18+ so it was great to have an adult crowd back, beer showers yeww.
    You enjoy those? Luckee I ware my Stone Perry clobber to kep me from getng sticky, right? Give me a hammalanche over one of those any day of the week.

What's the chance of having an 18+ section next to the bay we have been standing in because I feel that these kids in the bay are rapidly ruining the adult environment in the bay. I know way too many people that are starting to become part timers in the squadron due to these issues and are mainly only joining in with the active support on away days.
    I hope zero. I was one of them, you were (I think) one of them. Plenty of youngin's nowadays that put in 110%, certainly more than you or I. Flag waving beast anyone??? They're our youth team. Gaz nailed it.

Sorry if I'm being abit critical but we have a good core and we are playing one of our main rivals at home this weekend coming who will most likely be bringing large away support and it's an important game for us if we are to scrape into the finals so the boys need that extra support.
    No one bloke, capo, sub group, flares, gym, shirts off, being more like the RBB or anything of the sort will fix this 'problem' (low numbers). On field performance - making the finals in particular will. Keep banging out tifo, keep the chant rotations and the steady, continued introduction of new ones. Keep doing what we're doing and hope that management don't.

Cheers SD, keep putting in the full shift and things'll go our way.

P.S Not gonna be at the game b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ becos off the noisy drumbs, screeching megafone, an d kids.

stretch you need to come to the game and get plastered

your a disappointment to griff if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

SD, leave the creche to those that can. pick a spot and can on. no worriz

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    can on. no worriz
    amen, SD amen.

Not too bad yesterday even though we lost.

What was a concern though is I made some 10 year old girls worry by my singing and energy in the bay.

Took me about 5 times to find an area in the bay which I felt comfortable singing/jumping around.
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Stop being such a drunk and actually be able to stand on the spot like everyone else
    Novocastria Youth

What should concern you is that there was no area in the bay anyone felt comfortable with you singing and jumping around.

Shouldn't matter drunk or not drunk it was a derby against a main rival of cause I was going to be full of energy.

:face palm:

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    Stop being such a drunk and actually be able to stand on the spot like everyone else
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

All the lols.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

what's with singing sydney tunes, bit wack ay

ay

but idk anymore
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Does seem to go down well, as does the old Melbourne Victory one, so yeah

don't people have shame

wait don't answer that

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    :lols:
    Novocastria Youth

The Hunting season / smurf artwork looked brilliant. Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    The Hunting season / smurf artwork looked brilliant. Nice job.
    +1. Definitely one of your best. Very, very well done