Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

snares and flares........................nice
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Backing the Zad's lads.
    Love the passion of the squadron and they are a massive influence on the the players, I just don't think I could bring myself to follow the instructions of one bloke with a microphone. Makes active support seem forced

every team needs a captain m8

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by david silva View Post
    Backing the Zad's lads.
    Love the passion of the squadron and they are a massive influence on the the players, I just don't think I could bring myself to follow the instructions of one bloke with a microphone. Makes active support seem forced
    Flog
    Novocastria Youth

Defo holding the pocket of one of them
    Jaliens gives me the horn

What's everyone's thoughts on a piece on paper with all the chant in order per game? I just have noticed some weeks certain chants get left out....yet some are repeated large amounts of times.

Backing the Zad's lads.
    giiit out.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Backing the Zad's lads.
    And wearing bald caps and choosing a new player after the old one leaves after each season isn't forced?

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    And wearing bald caps and choosing a new player after the old one leaves after each season isn't forced?
    More described as an annual event I believe

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    lol, parksey keen for Round 2.

Pinheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Was clearly the octogenarian with the plastic bag slowly walking up the stairs who lit the flare. Susest bloke out. Old mate with no shirt and scarf wrapped around his head was quite obviously framed.

Edit: and fxxxing lol at the seccos trying to put the flare out with water

Thank you, finally someone agreed the guy who got blamed didnt do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on a piece on paper with all the chant in order per game? I just have noticed some weeks certain chants get left out....yet some are repeated large amounts of times.
    Best feedback yet.

Given the type of people that make up the front half (12-16 year old indie fags) you'd probably be better off sending them a message on their fones or facebooking it because that's all I ever see them do during the match
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Given the type of people that make up the front half (12-16 year old indie fags) you'd probably be better off sending them a message on their fones or facebooking it because that's all I ever see them do during the match
    Mustn't be on Optus then.... Can't even get fvcking reception during games with those twats...

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post

Very Good Idea...

Quote Originally Posted by timmy_v View Post
    Best feedback yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    most people won't be able to tell the difference between you and them. better to have someone there than no one.

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    Mustn't be on Optus then.... Can't even get fvcking reception during games with those twats...
    So frustrating! Ended up going back to Telstra. Couldn't get reception with Optus anywhere even in my farking house!

Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    most people won't be able to tell the difference between you and them. better to have someone there than no one.
    so im a indie fag?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy_v View Post
    so im a indie fag?
    u mad?

was meant to type something about superdyl's comment ops:

the group sings louder & more effort for chants like "who are ya", "racist, racist", "stand up if you love the jets", all those shit chants than actually joining in on the legit chants. it makes the majority of the group look like mongs.

here's an idea - help create an epic atmosphere with the proper chants, and make people want to stand up & join in. rather than leaving < half the bay singing their guts out, the other half doing nothing then after the chant has died, start singing "stand up for the jets" then boo when people dont
    OK