I thought that after the first home game of the season it would be a good idea for a thread discussing problems/improvements

So chuck any issues/feedback/etc in here including anything that we may need to raise with the club/stadium/etc to improve matchday experience (ie any issues with stadium staff and/or security procedures)

My impressions from Rd 1
People were actually involved and getting into it for the first half despite going down a goal inside 60 seconds
security were fine once they introduced themselves and worked out that they didnt need to overpolice, they will be strict on the standing on seats however - one warning and then you will be ejected is the message we have been given.
second half was rubbish from an active standpoint, winning or losing people need to keep up the effort for the entire game
Spontaneous Heskey chant was class, I think Timmys one was too complicated for some people
Once a chant starts keep it going for a few minutes, not a few seconds

We will be continuing to tell people pregame that bay 1 and 2 are active areas and to stand and sing, if you arent interested then move out of the bay. Next home game will have flags (small and large) throughout the bay to create a bit more colour and movement. If you dont like your view being blocked, again feel free to sit anywhere else.

Was it my imagination or were there still families who bought seats in bay 2?