Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Banned
    As for the criticism of the Gypo Scum players FFS

If you were on the pitch playing for Jets obviously and scored a goal against the Gypo Scum would you go celebrate with the Newy fans???

Didn't think so

Me I wouldn't Straight to the home support kissing the badge giving them a 2 fingered double handed F Bombing salute. Fcuk Em

Shoes on the other foot we have to expect it

I take both sides

Stupidity from simon to incite the "mob"

At the same time I'm happy for people to abuse as verbally as they want but the people throwing full bottles of sprite and other things is just as stupid.

I would just hope the people who joined the squadron/active bays away would come at home matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Simon clearly started shit with opposing teams fans.

Mariners should be docked points.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Simon clearly started shit with opposing teams fans.

Mariners should be docked points.
    See thats what I thought too, they came running to our squadron with forks up, what do they expect from a bunch of drunk angry fans? Exactly what we did, then they'll winge about how scum we are. Uugghhhhhh. That would be awesome if they could loose points for dickheadism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    See thats what I thought too, they came running to our squadron with forks up, what do they expect from a bunch of drunk angry fans? Exactly what we did, then they'll winge about how scum we are. Uugghhhhhh. That would be awesome if they could loose points for dickheadism.
    When Zads celebrated in front of the Cove couple of seasons back (5-2 win) we would lose points too on that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    When Zads celebrated in front of the Cove couple of seasons back (5-2 win) we would lose points too on that logic.
    My recollection was he pointed at the back of his jersey in front of them. Pretty much saying you wanted me gone but you will remember my name when i come back and make you regret it. McBreen and Simon were running at the crowd swearing and giving us the big ones. Completely different imo

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    If he was trying to start shit with the opposition then he'd probably deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Disagree.

I see it as a political statement. Just because they are supporting a left wing venture doesn't make it any better than a right wing venture.

If the authorities are gonna ban political expression at Sport then both sides left and right are no go zones. Can't let lefties be given a free pass cause they have more tolerant inclusive views

FFA Spectators rules are Political shit not allowed.
    Police acted in their rights
    You really do have no idea do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

good to see someone cares, if the griff netted one down their end i'd expect him to go over and give it the huge ones

I would give it to the crowd if I was playing too. I was getting heckled at basketball when I was playing at a high level in my younger thinner days and I ended up throwing the ball at the bloke

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    good to see someone cares, if the griff netted one down their end i'd expect him to go over and give it the huge ones
    Too right. What Simon did was fine, I'd do the same.

Regardless of drunk/angry levels, there is no excuse to throw anything physically at the players. I wish we won that game and got docked points just to teach whoever did it and/or condone it a lesson. Absolutely embarrassing and makes me hate being associated with it in any way.

The only thing I am or was unhappy about was McBreen celebtrating towards us. You don't celebrate against your old team and/or home town - lack of respect. I've attempted to defend the bloke for years because it was gves fault we didn't get him back, but I was an am offended by him celebrating against us - particularly at us fans.
    OK

the march to the ground was pretty entertaining. kutgw.

too many clowns on their phones recording it but.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    The only thing I am or was unhappy about was McBreen celebtrating towards us. You don't celebrate against your old team and/or home town - lack of respect. I've attempted to defend the bloke for years because it was gves fault we didn't get him back, but I was an am offended by him celebrating against us - particularly at us fans.
    He did exactly what Zad did vs Sydney (and for the same reasons). Both were fine in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    He did exactly what Zad did vs Sydney (and for the same reasons). Both were fine in my opinion.
    Yes but Rubez left Sydney on a sour note, and aimed to show his lack of respect for the Cove because of how they treated him.

McBreen will be playing for Edgy in a year or two, and will see out his retirement in Newcastle
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    the march to the ground was pretty entertaining. kutgw.

too many clowns on their phones recording it but.
    Have any of those clowns posted up videos yet? The only marches I can find are from back in gold days :/

As for the criticism of the Gypo Scum players FFS

If you were on the pitch playing for Jets obviously and scored a goal against the Gypo Scum would you go celebrate with the Newy fans???

Didn't think so

Me I wouldn't Straight to the home support kissing the badge giving them a 2 fingered double handed F Bombing salute. Fcuk Em
    Why wouldnt you run to ya home fans?

if you did what sorshead did you would cop it also. Theres always a drunk fool that will see to it. enjoy

Disagree.

I see it as a political statement. Just because they are supporting a left wing venture doesn't make it any better than a right wing venture.

If the authorities are gonna ban political expression at Sport then both sides left and right are no go zones. Can't let lefties be given a free pass cause they have more tolerant inclusive views

FFA Spectators rules are Political shit not allowed.
    Police acted in their rights

Righto, come see me next week in the tennis club verse the wanderers. I happen to be mates with boys from St Pauli who happened to take interest in our club. Got ZERO to do with politics, 100% to do with being mates. They have a genuine interest in our results and i have a genuine interest in theirs. You sound like an absolute cock smoke, i'll wear my St Pauli shirt next week at the match come see me i'll buy you a beer.
    Last edited by Beeen; 27-01-2014 at 12:51 AM.

If you want to question my support to this forum and the jets fans in general, i have brought to the support multiple songs that are used now, previously and infrequently enough. I just want to clarify my previous user name was Craig and proud member of Southern Hill Lunatics. A couple of members here will vouch for me (Premy, Bon).

Any other issues, come see me near the jukebox.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I will be bringing up the St Pauli crap with the security debrief. There is no reason those flags should be getting confiscated.
    Wouldn't mind talking to someone about this considering the words we got out of Deborah (head of stadium security) was about as good as hieroglyphics.

I'm backing you guys on this one too, that St Pauli banner has appeared every home game this season on the Southern Hill seemingly without issues. 'sif the seccos/police cared about it for political reasons It was all about the skull and crossbones from what I heard, which again is pretty stupid since there has been no issue previously and, y'know, there was a freaking cannon right near us.

All other nonsense aside, it was a pretty excellent turn out and display.
    Pre-match pub was pumping.
    March was the biggest ever I think, quite a few lols were had.
    Decent turn out at the game. Numbers dropped off due to the score, duh, but that was expected.

I think everyone who attended can be proud of that effort, as fans you can't do much more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1