Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Away was fantastic! although if we could get a spread of the "more" Active between the front middle and back we could get even more involvement happening, or at least it sounds good to me.

either way, it was fantastic and definently better than round 1, but winning will always do that.

active suppport was a 10 yesterday.

Great atmosphere everyone seemed involved. The who are we 'Newcastle' was bloody amazing.

Happy to see so many overhead claps

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Pre-match March: Embarrassing. Some stuff was funny. Some was disgusting racist uneducated bogan shit we should be ashamed of. I'll give the next one a miss. And if that's what the mob think is okay, then I'm out altogether.
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. Couldn't wait to get away from that.

Any video of the march? I had a couple pre hand at fox n lion, some boring chanting going on there by some of the guys there.

I brought along the niece & she won't stop talking about how much fun her first go in active support was.

the squadron - impressing chicks since 2012
    OK

As Fish has said some of the stuff on the march was an embarrassment, I hope there is no video footage and that sort of shit never happens again.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    As Fish has said some of the stuff on the march was an embarrassment, I hope there is no video footage and that sort of shit never happens again.
    What happended? Also did strawberry hills hotel get larger numbers then last year?

The people that were in attendance knows what occurred, it doesnt need to be rehashed again.
    And not really.

i had to skip out on the majority of the march, but caught up for the grass field onwards. wonderwall with the busker was the highlight for me.
    OK

wonderwall with the busker was the highlight for me.

Moor details... baled with Fish cakes and Josh. Longest walk ever ffs..
    Never again plz Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma12 View Post
    Moor details... baled with Fish cakes and Josh. Longest walk ever ffs..
    Never again plz Fish
    No-one forced you.
    There was zero chance I was staying.

Wonderwall with the busker was pretty incredible,
    the amount of times foxsports showed "the cove" on tv yesterday looked like a bit of a suckup just for del piero, but i was immensely proud of the active support yesterday

the "we're here for newcastle" banners, wasnt really showed on tv, but ive found a few snaps online!
    a great day, singing for 90 minutes with passionate supporters is something i love, and cant wait for more performances like that with the team and the active support

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Pre-match March: Embarrassing. Some stuff was funny. Some was disgusting racist uneducated bogan shit we should be ashamed of. I'll give the next one a miss. And if that's what the mob think is okay, then I'm out altogether.

In the away end: amazing, where the hell are all those vocal people at home games?
    What was it in particular that you took offence to? Not that I'm disagreeing with you.

The racist stuff was pretty rubbish. Plenty of stuff mentioning particular religious groups that was out of order.

Heskey stuff was pretty funny though. Heskey's Bitch better than anything else.

Suffice to say some people in attendance cant handle their alcohol and step over the line.

Its not going to be tolerated in future. You want to chant that sort of stuff and think its ok, then start your own group and stand somewhere else.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Honestly don't care about the racism, we are football fans when are we ever liked?
    Novocastria Youth

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Maybe I wasn't paying much attention but I didn't hear much racist stuff, apart from that one older guy who kept adding "and he's black" to the end of the Heskey's cock song.

I did keep walking when everyone stopped for the busker though so I might have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    Honestly don't care about the racism, we are football fans when are we ever liked?
    It's not about being liked Mitchy, it's about not walking the streets singing race based rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    What was it in particular that you took offence to? Not that I'm disagreeing with you.
    The "I wanna go home" chants.

I wish I had the kahuna's to say something at the time, but a drunken mob rarely listen to reason, so I kept my mouth shut and departed when I could.

As I said, if the group thinks its okay to carry on like that, then I'll voice my protest and declare my exit.
    It's not anything I wish to ever be associated with.