Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

no dice
    Last edited by hawk; 26-01-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    When Simon scored, I saw someone throw a coin at him. I genuinely hope whoever did it eats shit and dies. Go support tottenham, you embarrassing piece of shit
    Drum stick as well that stuck into the pitch like a javelin. I'm all for hurling abuse, but when it becomes physical it's not on. One gypo did well to block a half-full powerade bottle that was on target for Sterjovski's head. Disgraceful behaviour by any "fan"

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Drum stick as well that stuck into the pitch like a javelin. I'm all for hurling abuse, but when it becomes physical it's not on. One gypo did well to block a half-full powerade bottle that was on target for Sterjovski's head. Disgraceful behaviour by any "fan"
    Agree with you ^.....however Simon did all he could to incite it. Not smart from them to come and celebrate in front of away bay......IMO run the other way towards your own fans

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Run the other way towards your own fans
    There lies the problem. They don't have any. Was embarrassing them going on all night about their limited edition member shirt for finally reaching 5000 members. They are the reigning champs and we are shit and have double their members

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    There lies the problem. They don't have any. Was embarrassing them going on all night about their limited edition member shirt for finally reaching 5000 members. They are the reigning champs and we are shit and have double their members
    They are not Champions.

They have never won a ****ing thing

Much better active support last night definitely helped by having the older lads back in the bay last night. They just understand how it all works alot better then some of the underagers bar a couple.

Considering we kinda went down early I thought it was probably our most impressive effort all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Much better active support last night definitely helped by having the older lads back in the bay last night. They just understand how it all works alot better then some of the underagers bar a couple.

Considering we kinda went down early I thought it was probably our most impressive effort all year.
    Actually SD I disagree.

I thought our support on the night was actually ****ing piss poor. Not knocking the blokes who had a go but there was a ridiculously large amount of cut outs added in with the other lot who wish to cause trouble with St Pauli flags, throwing shit racial remarks and other general shit.

During the march there were far too many ****s walking around not participating but more interested in recording it all on their ****ing phones.
    At the ground the first 6-8 rows in Bay 31 were having a go then very few behind that were having a go. Rather interesting that with 15 mins to go our bay had thinned out as such so all the posers had ****ed off to the Train Station ajd not stayed to the bitter end

Forget the result. That would have to be the limpest effort we as fans have put up on the Coast.

PS Still good enough to own the Coast but NOT ****ing good enough

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Actually SD I disagree.

I thought our support on the night was actually ****ing piss poor. Not knocking the blokes who had a go but there was a ridiculously large amount of cut outs added in with the other lot who wish to cause trouble with St Pauli flags, throwing shit racial remarks and other general shit.

During the march there were far too many ****s walking around not participating but more interested in recording it all on their ****ing phones.
    At the ground the first 6-8 rows in Bay 31 were having a go then very few behind that were having a go. Rather interesting that with 15 mins to go our bay had thinned out as such so all the posers had ****ed off to the Train Station ajd not stayed to the bitter end

Forget the result. That would have to be the limpest effort we as fans have put up on the Coast.

PS Still good enough to own the Coast but NOT ****ing good enough
    How much did you put in MFKS?

the f*ck happened, i went to the bar then there was blokes getting booted left right and centre, st pauli flags getting confiscated, fisticuffs, the works

carnage, what a day though

I will be bringing up the St Pauli crap with the security debrief. There is no reason those flags should be getting confiscated.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

How about the toothless coastie outside the gosford hotel when a heap of us were walking gees.

Also some lady smoking on the train trololol and 5am walks home, derby day delivered!
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Agree with you ^.....however Simon did all he could to incite it. Not smart from them to come and celebrate in front of away bay......IMO run the other way towards your own fans
    Yep, this is how I see it too. If players are going to be dickheads in front of drunk people, the least they can expect are a few plastic bottles heading their way.

Elsewhere in the world players are actually punished for inciting fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I will be bringing up the St Pauli crap with the security debrief. There is no reason those flags should be getting confiscated.
    Disagree.

I see it as a political statement. Just because they are supporting a left wing venture doesn't make it any better than a right wing venture.

If the authorities are gonna ban political expression at Sport then both sides left and right are no go zones. Can't let lefties be given a free pass cause they have more tolerant inclusive views

FFA Spectators rules are Political shit not allowed.
    Police acted in their rights

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    How much did you put in MFKS?

I got spoken to by the Police at one stage for calling our players a bunch of stupid C BOMBS at the top of my voice when they decided to play it backwards

Top work then lad.

Also.

Left wing symbology. Those who know what I am talking about, made it another 90 mother****ers!
    Last edited by Blackmac79; 26-01-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Disagree.

I see it as a political statement. Just because they are supporting a left wing venture doesn't make it any better than a right wing venture.

If the authorities are gonna ban political expression at Sport then both sides left and right are no go zones. Can't let lefties be given a free pass cause they have more tolerant inclusive views

FFA Spectators rules are Political shit not allowed.
    Police acted in their rights
    so displaying a flag from a club that is identified worldwide as being anti-racist, anti-facist, anti-homophobic and anti-sexist is a stance that the police/FFA should clamp down on?

Right. Or in this case, left.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

will bring my rangers & hamburg gear next game imo

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Yep, this is how I see it too. If players are going to be dickheads in front of drunk people, the least they can expect are a few plastic bottles heading their way.

Elsewhere in the world players are actually punished for inciting fans.
    this. If that **shole gets a coin in the head serves the cvnt right. inciting drunks what a genius

Ok, I get that they came to our side of the field but is it really completly necessary to throw half drunk beers/coins/bottles/drumsticks at the field? That was pretty shameful. And the guys at the front, there is honestly no need to jump on the fence to yell at the players, they know we are angry. Lets face it, they played better than us, be pissed, but don't ruin the game for others.
    I was actually scared at one point when the guy next to me started attacking the fence screaming. We knew it would be a hard game! We should be yelling encouragement at out team rather than trying to kill the other one.
    Two cents given

^ Sam reality is u don't throw oil on fire