Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Banned
    In a night that showed what a ****ing inept disgrace our club is to me there were two ****ing positives.

First up the vast majority of Jets fans who stayed to the end of the game when the cunce on the park gave them every reason to leave. I was amazed at how many were still there when the score hit 4-0

Secondly the Supporters in Bay 60 who basically showed the fact that the people of this town deserve a team that does us proud just like the active support did tonight. The enthusiasm from you guys to the cause was amazing considering the shower of shite on the park who gave very little to their fans.

All of you deserve a pat on the back

WELL DONE

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    In a night that showed what a ****ing inept disgrace our club is to me there were two ****ing positives.

First up the vast majority of Jets fans who stayed to the end of the game when the cunce on the park gave them every reason to leave. I was amazed at how many were still there when the score hit 4-0

Secondly the Supporters in Bay 60 who basically showed the fact that the people of this town deserve a team that does us proud just like the active support did tonight. The enthusiasm from you guys to the cause was amazing considering the shower of shite on the park who gave very little to their fans.

WELL DONE
    Agree ^........
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

There was a shot on TV I think shortly after the third goal went in and bay 60 was going at it strong.

Wish some of the players, most of the coaching staff and all of the admin gave half as much of a shit as you guys and gals do. Love youse all.

Well done tonight lads.

WELL DONE
    Agree. Squadron seemed to keep at it well after it was evident the team, coach and club couldn't give a ****. Even Gallop looked pissed on the pitch post match.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    I seriously had the most fun in a long time at a game tonight and we ****ing lost 4-0

Thanks guys

Squadron is here to stay
    Novocastria Youth

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    You guys are saints. How u still do it I don't know
    This

Happily joined the east corner terrace in the last 10 minutes just wanting the game too end.

Highlights of the night were keeping the chants going for large periods in the first 35 minutes. Newy born newy bred sounded awesome first time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

In furthering to my comments about not letting chants die down, i just noticed the Japanese fans in the Socceroos game kept the same chant going from 45th-55th minute. Whatever happened on the field they reacted to, but just picked the chant back up.

And honestly, it was amazing.
    OK

japans chants were terrible other than the toricida one.

good on them for repeating it but
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post

good on them for repeating it but
    I like the Vamos Nippon they had going for at least 20minutes non stop in the first half.....except could not get it out of my head at half time!!!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    I like the Vamos Nippon they had going for at least 20minutes non stop in the first half.....except could not get it out of my head at half time!!!!!
    Rip off of the Vamos Argentina chant I take it???

Rip off of the Vamos Argentina chant I take it???
    You went there ...u tell me..... I don't know?
    Dare to Zlatan

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    Nippon chant is one of the best in world football.
    Simple, loud, catchy.
    You blokes and you la-dee-dahs and your big words should take note.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Nippon chant is one of the best in world football.
    Simple, loud, catchy.
    You blokes and you la-dee-dahs and your big words should take note.
    Yeah the song gets annoying after about it's 4th repeat. I don't know how the japanese like it because it was doing my head in when I kept hearing the same lyrics last night.

I hope it never enters bay 60, as a come on Newcastle. We have enough one liner songs as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Yeah the song gets annoying after about it's 4th repeat. I don't know how the japanese like it because it was doing my head in when I kept hearing the same lyrics last night.

I hope it never enters bay 60, as a come on Newcastle. We have enough one liner songs as it is.
    That's the point though, the song fires up their team and annoys opposition fans.
    Job done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    You went there ...u tell me..... I don't know?
    Haven't watched the game yet.

Just got the highlights so far and will watch later so have no idea what chant it was yet

Haven't watched the game yet.

Just got the highlights so far and will watch later so have no idea what chant it was yet
    last 20 minutes of the first half.....then again in second half
    Dare to Zlatan

Banned
    Last edited by MFKS; 19-11-2014 at 12:23 PM.

nope
    Dare to Zlatan

If we did Vamos Nippon but changed it to Vamos Griffo and kept it up for 90mins I'm fairly sure the numbers in bay 60 will be increased by a squillion.
    OK